Pages:
Author

Topic: [REFUND PROCESSING COMPLETED] K1 Nanos - Big Picture Mining Cooperative - page 6. (Read 30757 times)

GQM
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hey everyone so just wanted to update the community.

I've been the one setting up the website and unfortunately something happened with the shipping options and quotes are way higher then they should be.

Currently fixing the issue now and will update the community when everything is running normal again.

Thanks for your patience and understanding Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Website is up. Order up.

I've just tried, but the shipping calculator gave me very limited options for countries you are selling to, my country not on the list. Do you plan to improve that part?
What country are you located in we are trying to add as many as possible.

PM sent.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Group buy has started.  Anyone from the US who wants to order stop by and make your pledge.  Our initial target is 50 miners.  We'll expand to include more as needed (up until about 500, which would probably be too much for me to handle alone).  Prices subject to change based on feedback from Bicknellski.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2805819

Looking good BigBen... best of luck. Will check out the thread. Let us know if we can help in anyway.
I like the new pricing but when I estimated my shipping cost on the website the only option was DHL.

For 20 K1s, the quoted shipping price to the USA (AZ) was US$460.61.

That's 40% of the cost of the K1s!

Passed this post onto the shipping / website members handling this and we will try and find a better option. If you can please send an email / contact through the website should you find pricing that is "ridiculous" and we will work on that for you.

Alternatively work with others in your region to share shipping prices.
hello sir can we meet in batam for local payment and pickup?

No.

Shipping from Batam to anywhere inside of Indonesia is very reasonable. No need, and no time, for us to meet in Batam.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
I like the new pricing but when I estimated my shipping cost on the website the only option was DHL.

We are currently fixing postage issues as fast as we can. It is best to send a message to support with your problem through the website.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Group buy has started.  Anyone from the US who wants to order stop by and make your pledge.  Our initial target is 50 miners.  We'll expand to include more as needed (up until about 500, which would probably be too much for me to handle alone).  Prices subject to change based on feedback from Bicknellski.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2805819
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Website is up. Order up.

I've just tried, but the shipping calculator gave me very limited options for countries you are selling to, my country not on the list. Do you plan to improve that part?
What country are you located in we are trying to add as many as possible.
Activity: 19
hello sir can we meet in batam for local payment and pickup?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
Website is up. Order up.

Activity: 6
Website is up. Order up.

no Pos Indonesia in shipping options?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Website is up. Order up.

So, assuming chips are arriving within a week or so. What is your best bet on shipping at this point?

Website is up. Order up.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
50 bucks?  I'm in for a couple.
Agreed. But assuming delivery in the next month or two, and overclocking, you can get your cost covered in 90 days or so of mining.  Much more appealing!

Yes I hope so. We want to get these out to the market asap. Our members are really excited to get these K1s into peoples hands and our own hands to see what they can do. Personally working with one of our members now on a USB hub that will be great add on for those going with USB miners. Eventually we will release the hub in 2014 as an Open Source Hardware as well. So many great projects coming out of Big Picture Mining Cooperative. We hope to see more projects from the community we can also support. This is not a one off prospect for us we are looking longer term and diversifying our offerings.
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
Agreed. But assuming delivery in the next month or two, and overclocking, you can get your cost covered in 90 days or so of mining.  Much more appealing!
Always been in the race and now we are priced pretty competitively given the options... unfortunately Avalon chips need to keep pace with our fabrication timeline... for everyone's fabrication timeline. Sitting and waiting is the game now for pretty much everyone doing Klondike products. The line we are using rated that 3000 units per day could be done. So our small batch to start with would be done in a matter of hours. Come on AVALON SHIP OUR CHIPS!
legendary
Activity: 1593
Merit: 1004
The members of the Cooperative have decided the lower the price of our K1 Nano's to $49.99 per unit.  NEW

No special lot prices will be available just one price.

Those interested in larger lots of 1000+ can be discussed but available only in October. We are still waiting on Avalon Chips as is everyone else. Fingers crossed our earlier chips arrive soon.

That gets you in the race. Now for delivery timing.....
The members of the Cooperative have decided the lower the price of our K1 Nano's to $49.99 per unit.  NEW

No special lot prices will be available just one price.

Those interested in larger lots of 1000+ can be discussed but available only in October. We are still waiting on Avalon Chips as is everyone else. Fingers crossed our earlier chips arrive soon.

Pages:
Jump to: