Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 38. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 13
December 15, 2017, 12:19:32 AM
Its kinda human nature, we regret everything which could have given us a profit.  Grin
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
December 15, 2017, 12:14:21 AM
My biggest regret was last year when i invest almost 2 BTC in an online cloud mining scam called hashocean but i started to recover when i learn how to trade and buying some cheap promising altcoins and luckily almost more than half of my ICO and altcoins i invested performed well and it gives me enough profit to compensate my losses last year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
December 15, 2017, 12:07:38 AM
Everyone has regret when they pass something up and it moons.  Crypto is not guaranteed.  You need to be able to separate emotion from your trades and you will be much better off.  It took me a long time to learn that lesson.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 11:51:02 PM
everybody has regrets whether why didnt they invest when the price is low even those who doesnt really know bitcoin starts investing because of its growth. No one can definitely know the tendencies of bitcoin and that is why its approach are applicable as a market.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:58:19 PM
yes lol there are always some coins that could make some money on pump n dumps, but my biggest regret is not buying bitcoin in 2010 when I had the chance. well and losing 5 bitcoins on a hard drive that failed and is long gone
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 10:54:44 PM
I regret not buying ltc,xmr,and neo when it was less than a dollar i lost a lot of opportunity to be a millionaire.
Activity: 154
Merit: 111
December 14, 2017, 10:53:05 PM
Just a little regrets because I didn’t put some investment in altcoins then because I invest all in bitcoin. If I invest some in altcoin maybe I should have additional profit but it is fine because I still gain from bitcoin. And I think it is not yet too late to invest now in altcoin because I know it will still increase more.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 14, 2017, 10:31:07 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
my biggest regret is happen this lately. i sell ripple at 0.33$ and just 1 night after i wake up from sleep it becomes 0.81$. this is my big regret so far.
Activity: 229
December 14, 2017, 10:23:37 PM
You can't fret over what you should have done. The past is history , the future is a mystery and today is a gift called the present.

We all wish we would have done something different but it is important to recognize that you are blessed to have made what you did and gained the knowledge from your experience.

Love this comment, spot on! This goes for trading on the market as well as real lifem Grin
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 10:05:49 PM
Not I Smiley.  im in a few tokens. Don't worry. OP will get an opportunity. Just have the money ready and be ready to buy when the bears show up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
December 14, 2017, 10:00:48 PM
My greatest regret was investing my btc into online mining which gave me alost nothing in return.
Another regret was seeing IOTA at 0.44 did't buy and watched it to go as high as $5.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
December 14, 2017, 08:57:37 PM
yes, i regret that i do not buy those altcoin but not too much regret because i have some hold altcoin and it already increase its value. I get huge amount of profit and now i am buying some altcoin again and hold for long period of time again.

Much better if you missed to invest do not think back because you feel offset every time remembering the past value of altcoin, always think positive and find other coin has big possibility to increase of value in the future.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 14, 2017, 08:50:42 PM
This always happens, you live and you learn. For everyone of these theres probably plenty you missed out on that went down too. Just make sure you do your research and pick carefully.

that is the next joke,

if you research you realize that there are always unknown details you cant verify,
Activity: 274
December 14, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
This always happens, you live and you learn. For everyone of these theres probably plenty you missed out on that went down too. Just make sure you do your research and pick carefully.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
December 14, 2017, 08:47:52 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

you can only think what you have learned, you can only consider what you know,

everything else is speculation and gambling,

you can't do your decision based on things that you dont know, thats the problem,

therefore you cant judge yourself based on decisions you made based on things you didnt knew, live becomes this way a huge prision of information inefficiency,

you are lucky if you have the information so you can make decisions that will make you rich/free

regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
December 14, 2017, 08:44:44 PM
I believe most of us have our regrets in not being able to be an early investor in some coins. But we should not dwell in our regrets coz it would be more difficult to move on. We can still earn big even with today's high prices. We just need determination and a positive mindset.
Activity: 238
December 14, 2017, 07:51:13 PM
And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward

Right here this is great advice. If you spend the time now regretting what you missed on this last pump then you are going to miss a chance on the next pump. Instead focus on the now and get yourself in a spot to say I don't regret this I learned from it now I can grow and be better because of it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

Who was going to think that cardano was going to increase from $0,03 to $0,20 in just a few weeks? Probably no one in here, not even myself, when i saw it on the market the first thing that i thought is that it was a fake coin or that it was going to be a fail in a few weeks.

The same happened to me with iota, i had the chance to buy at $0,40 a few thousands of them, but i didn't wanted to keep holding them anymore and i sold them out.
I wanted to participate on their ico, but i wanted to risk my money in there because i thought that it was going to be a bad ico too (that is why i bought later)

I have a lot of stories, but if i wrote them all in here it would be as long as 100 lines at least.
Activity: 198
December 14, 2017, 07:37:25 PM
And why regret what happened. Does it really help? I'm sure there will also be a lot of opportunities and other coins with which you can make money. You should to look forward
Activity: 196
December 14, 2017, 07:21:44 PM
Take it easy, man

You can't trade 100 or 200 altcoins at the same time, you need too much time to handle it all, it's crazy
Best traders usually trade on 10-15 markets and they are really good in it.

So don't regret about coins you never heard before. Keep your attention in 5-10 coins, and I'm sure you will reach the success.
Pages:
Jump to: