Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 39. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 255
December 14, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
There is not a lot of a point in regretting that, were you interested in investing in altcoins and something or someone stopped you? If that was the case then you may deserve to feel some regret, but if you did not saw that alts could do that kind of movement until it  happened then you are not really in a position to regret anything since you were never in a position to make money out of those movements in the market.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 07:10:13 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Of course. You can drive yourself crazy with this regret so try not to think about it too much Smiley be happy with the coins you have that have done well and wait for the dip for the ones you’re intersted in. I wish i bought zcoin at $10 when someone recommended it to me. It’s now $60 and I’m kicking myself. But I’ve owned ripple and nxt for a while now so at least my coins are pumping too.

You want to hear about regret? I've held ripple since the beginning of the summer and have watched it stay stable nearly the whole time. In an effort to recoup some losses in litecoin that I had last week, I sold all 10,000 XRP that I had on Saturday for $0.24 .

I've really been kicking myself on that one. Figures it happens as soon as I get rid of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 14, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
You can't fret over what you should have done. The past is history , the future is a mystery and today is a gift called the present.

We all wish we would have done something different but it is important to recognize that you are blessed to have made what you did and gained the knowledge from your experience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 14, 2017, 07:05:53 PM
I sold 25 ethers in February, for $10 each. So I made $250. Of course I would've been happier if I haven't sold them and see a balance of $17000 worth of Ethers, but what I learned is that now is the best time to invest in these coins, because in a month from now you might have the same regret, that you didn't invest a month ago.
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:58:29 PM
Of course, but 2018 is promising!
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
December 14, 2017, 07:01:20 PM
It's easy to know the right move after the fact, such is hindsight. Plenty of opportunities in the future, maybe even greater ones, but finding them isn't as simple.
Activity: 308
Merit: 119
December 14, 2017, 06:48:54 PM
the only coin worth regret is bitcoin . unless any of the altcoins surpasses 5k there's no reason to stress about them . One of them might in the future but for now it's still early for alt coins and you still have the chance to invest and profit big when they rise, and from what we have seen already 2018 seems to be a promissing year for alts .
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 14, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Of course. You can drive yourself crazy with this regret so try not to think about it too much Smiley be happy with the coins you have that have done well and wait for the dip for the ones you’re intersted in. I wish i bought zcoin at $10 when someone recommended it to me. It’s now $60 and I’m kicking myself. But I’ve owned ripple and nxt for a while now so at least my coins are pumping too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 06:08:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: