Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 11. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 26, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

There is still time to fix everything! ))) There will be plenty of opportunities. Carat Does Not.

It is better in Institute of ICO projects. Don't know what kind ?? Sheets? ?

Digrate Agency - - - - > will help you to make the best choice!

The truth Ratings of dofferent ICO projects are here ---> www.digrate.com
Activity: 70
March 26, 2018, 03:29:16 AM
I, too, regret that I did not know about bitkoin in 2009-2010! But I invested in it a year ago and earned good interest!
Activity: 134
March 26, 2018, 03:21:38 AM
This explosion turned a few into millionaires, modestly enriching a small number of early adopters, and sent millions of others into shame and regret. If you never heard of Bitcoin, you have regretted not paying more attention; If you have treated Bitcoin as a joke, you can still do that. You may soon realize that it is all unstable and unpredictable, not for you, and also dreaming about how you can spend millions of dollars on Bitcoin. Of course, for With investors trying to jump into the wave when it's all high in December, regret means losing half of your money because you're too late.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 26, 2018, 03:20:01 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Eventhough you missed the best opportunity still its not too late to try again. Even me, bitcoin was introduced by my friend a long time ago but I am able to used it by this year because its hard to trust right now. But then I still regret the decision I made. I think its not too late to do what you think is right for yourself.
Activity: 43
March 26, 2018, 03:16:32 AM
I really regret not believing in bitcoin but I can't blame my myself for doing so. Cryptocurrency is very new to my knowladge and I am very skeptical risking my hard earned money  for something that I am not well awared with. But what makes me regret  more is that if I let this moment passsed by. This moment that cryptocurrency is now being givven nor attention than the past years.
Activity: 53
March 26, 2018, 03:16:20 AM
yes big time! i regret it back then when my friend introduced bitcoin to me back then i did not believing on it but now i am actively engaged in bitcoin.
Activity: 4
March 26, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Absolutely I regret at first for not believing on bitcoin because if I just believed on it maybe i am now legendary or a hero member. But I guess never too late I started as a newbie and hopefully to rank up as the time goes by so that I am able to join at the different campaign that will help bitcoin be known.
Activity: 180
Merit: 9
March 26, 2018, 03:03:53 AM
When I first heard about Bitcoins in 2011, I chose to ignore it. One guy even promised to pay me in Bitcoins (for some freelancing work) and I told him I don't want that. I still regret my decision. I would have been a millionaire, had I accepted Bitcoin payments back then.
Ignoring is the first thing we do when we know new things that we do not know the worth of learning. We ignored then regret because we lose the early opportunity to earn. We find work that will be worth of our time without knowing that bitcoin can earn more than we receive from that job and by handling properly the time, we can do both.
Activity: 112
March 26, 2018, 02:55:41 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
You are having a regret when you are not believe in bitcoin if you see and witness the improvement of life of others who are keep believing in bitcoin
Activity: 348
Merit: 250
March 26, 2018, 02:54:08 AM
You are not alone to regret, many people undervalued this technology few years back also. There are many who thought it may rise but never thought it will touch so much heights in such few months. But I would advise that it is not so late and you can still gain alot from this system.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
March 26, 2018, 02:51:36 AM
When I first heard about Bitcoins in 2011, I chose to ignore it. One guy even promised to pay me in Bitcoins (for some freelancing work) and I told him I don't want that. I still regret my decision. I would have been a millionaire, had I accepted Bitcoin payments back then.
Activity: 518
March 26, 2018, 02:46:51 AM
Regrets are always there in everyone’s life, it is more about just taking it and moving on. Most might have missed the opportunity called Bitcoin, so it is no big deal. There are many great opportunity to take, it is just about looking at the right side, and you may find equally good opportunity
Activity: 328
Merit: 2
March 26, 2018, 02:42:04 AM
    No regret because until now bitcoin still exist it will continue to give us a better life someday just believe in bitcoin. It is still famous and we can still earn profit by now even not too much like the price before.
Activity: 448
March 26, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
No one would think it would be worth today. If in 2009 someone thought so, those people were a genius. People dont know and you too, we think about it and dont miss the opportunity with bitcoin in the future.

I should have believe my brother by the time he introduced me this bitcoin. If only I knew that this would be a big impact to our economy I should have invest bitcoin as early as I knew it then. Bit at least I realized it right now how worth the wait it is.
Activity: 674
March 26, 2018, 02:26:30 AM
No one would think it would be worth today. If in 2009 someone thought so, those people were a genius. People dont know and you too, we think about it and dont miss the opportunity with bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

Yes its hard think bitcoint will rise this far,and regret is always comes to our mind,if we only knew.but. We can not do anything now but start believing that anything can happen still in bitcoin if i will start investing tiday!
Activity: 154
March 26, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
I think literally every single person who owns Bitcoins regrets not buying them sooner. I personally could have well over 200 easily if I had invested back in 2013. Although at the time no one predicted it would ever be worth this much... so yeah I am in that boat.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

Probably that is my biggest mistake before when my friend tell me about bitcoin i didnt mind him talking about that in me,supposively im always playing online games instead of bitcoin. When i heard my friends claiming dozen of hundreds pesos ,buying new cp and thats the time i jion bitcoin already that was my biggest mistake before.
Activity: 185
March 25, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
Yes, sometimes, i do have some regret for not believing with bitcoin.  If i believe that easily maybe i am holding more bitcoin right now.  I am just looking forward for more project thru bounty to earn more and not overly thinking the past but looking forward for the future with btc.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
March 25, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

i haven't heard bitcoin in 2009 but i heard bitcoin since 2013 and i missed it too, if i buy bitcoin in bulk while  2013 and hold it till now i will rich now.
We all have the same regret mate but we are still lucky enough that we have known bitcoin and become a part of our lifes journey.Its never too late to profit,we just need to earn bitcoins its either in investing or earn it freely.I choose to earn it freely because i don't have enough funds for it.I am so eager to own bitcoin so i choose to join signature campaigns and get paid with bitcoin.In that way  i freely own some of it.I want to use it in helping myself and for my family as well.Hold the other for future usage.I wanted to earn more that is why im working on it.
Pages:
Jump to: