Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 2. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 07:00:58 AM
A friends also telling me all about this stuff that they saw in the deep web but I didn't hesitate to gave an attention to it because I do not even know that I can gain money in this I thought this was just kind of new currency but a year after when my friends start gaining bitcoins I also ask them how to be involved and then I realizedbthat if I just bought that bitcoins before I have a lot of money today for sure.
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 14, 2018, 06:59:46 AM
at first yeah and i guess most of the people or think that bitcoin is nothing and they could not get the point on it on why or how could they earn through bitcoin. As the days pasy after gathering data about bitcoin investment then more or less some of them will believe in it and already into investing bitcoin. They have changed already and that is part of learning and moving on. I guess they are happy now and with that they are already earning also with huge profit in bitcoin. I wish i could invest also. If only i have some extra money to invest. gladly i will do it.

From the time that bitcoin introduce to me by my son and started to use it, I don't have the feelings to regret it or not believing to it because I know people who use bitcoin as their main source of income.

Not buying bitcoin at very cheap prices a few years ago is something we all regret, if we know the future, maybe we have become rich. However, I think instead of sitting here and regretting, we should try and focus more time on bitcoin, we missed the first opportunity, should not continue to miss the second chance. Always believe in bitcoin, we will never be disappointed.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
I think regret will always be there, i do not have excessive regrets because the first time i found out about bitcoin, i immediately believe it, slowly i find a way to get bitcoin and continue to collect it to earn a good income from bitcoin.
Activity: 60
April 14, 2018, 06:49:40 AM
I always believe in Bitcoin thats why i never regret. I've heard about Bitcoin since 2015 but the first time I use my money to buy Bitcoin is the early of this year when the Bitcoin price just about higher 800$. I just keep my Bitcoin till now of course I earn some more from campaigns and tasks in this forum. And right now I've earn about 8k$ with Bitcoin by investing 1600$ to buy Bitcoin .
Activity: 56
April 14, 2018, 06:23:15 AM
Even in early 2013, there were a lot of users here who were giving out coins for free. And back then, the faucets were also giving out huge amount of coins every day. But in mid-2013, the exchange rates hit $100 per coin for the first time, and these handouts stopped. And once the peak price of $1,200+ was reached in 2013 December, the faucet payout dropped to extremely small amounts.
Activity: 33
April 14, 2018, 06:12:40 AM
i know a lot feel the same thing and it includes me, a year ago i dont believe on this system and look where I am now, Im here on bitcoin trying to make money, well i dont regret much, now that I am here, I am pretty sure to do my best and word hard here really bad. I will not let the opportunity here to pass by me again with riding it.
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 05:55:19 AM
I regretted being told this Bitcoin by my sister. Try if from the first in love know continue to believe yes i must have been on the level even more. But i am now trying and keep learning to better understand about this Bitcoin so i can get maximum income.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 05:50:17 AM
Before, I already heard some of my friends talking about btc, but I really didn't mind them. Not when I knew that some of them are gaining income, that time I do the research. I joined btc community and stop there
Activity: 168
April 14, 2018, 05:48:49 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

i do! when i heard this crypto currency on the first year it was introduced to market i really dont have any interest on it. i thought it was just scam and just a waste of time...

if i can get back those years i will surely grab the oppurtunity to become millioniare by this year... anyways, to those who are new comer like me, let me say it to you we are not late.. we can still earn big lets not lose our hope.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
April 14, 2018, 05:09:14 AM
Yes I have a regret before because when I'm not yet aware about the cryptocurrency, I just ignore the possible income or good opportunity that I may get.
I didn't pay attention to the explanation of my classmate that I can really get an income to it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
April 12, 2018, 05:21:04 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I first heard about bitcoin when I was a senior way back 2010.  I really thought it was a scam so I just ignore it besides I dont have enough money to invest because I was just a student that time so actually I don't feel regret not believing in bitcoin but I feel regret because I was just a typical poor student when the opportunity comes.
Activity: 84
April 12, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
During our stay in Dubai 2012 that time itself my husband told me about Bitcoin and I advise him not to involve him in the things which is new and you don't know.

But Now I regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Nothing is too late better now then never.
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 04:20:23 AM
I don't have any idea about it. In that time I just focus my baby and being a mom and a wife besides, my friend also doesn't have any idea about bitcoin.I just already heard bitcoin when I was started to work in online business maybe if I know it early I might be one of the legendary rank that could be benefets of their high rate earnings.
Activity: 280
April 11, 2018, 08:51:12 AM
I have a regret when I first heard about bitcoin and not believed on it. Because bitcoin price is very cheap if I hold it until today and maybe I'm one of a millionaire now. But I believe it is never too late for any kind of investment. I'm just glad I'm one of those few who are blessed to have known bitcoin's existence.
Activity: 322
April 09, 2018, 03:13:31 PM

I never regret because everything has a perfect time and its not too late to invest in btc, just be patience, knowledgeable and wiser enough in making decisions then surely we will be one of them.
What I believe is that it is never too late to do something. The prices are expected to rise again in the next few months and if you buy now, you would be able to cash in high volume in the next few months. Yes I agree that the prices are high now but this is how it works. A recession and the recovery, at times slow, often at once.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 10:07:23 AM
I looked at Bitcoin as an innovation since my first years, I thought that it should be used technologically, not economically, in this case I experienced some economic loss but I do not regret it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 09, 2018, 10:04:06 AM
at first yeah and i guess most of the people or think that bitcoin is nothing and they could not get the point on it on why or how could they earn through bitcoin. As the days pasy after gathering data about bitcoin investment then more or less some of them will believe in it and already into investing bitcoin. They have changed already and that is part of learning and moving on. I guess they are happy now and with that they are already earning also with huge profit in bitcoin. I wish i could invest also. If only i have some extra money to invest. gladly i will do it.

From the time that bitcoin introduce to me by my son and started to use it, I don't have the feelings to regret it or not believing to it because I know people who use bitcoin as their main source of income.
Activity: 182
April 09, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

I never regret because everything has a perfect time and its not too late to invest in btc, just be patience, knowledgeable and wiser enough in making decisions then surely we will be one of them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
April 09, 2018, 09:47:56 AM
Activity: 95
April 09, 2018, 09:39:09 AM

yes, me too i regret that i did not listen  to my cousin when she persuade me to start bitcoin. until now i haven't earn any bitcoin but my cousin had earn many.
Pages:
Jump to: