Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 4. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 06:38:35 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yes I regret by not believing earlier about bitcoin until the day came of having my co-trainee of bigge earnings because of bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 05:24:33 PM
Never Loss hope in whatever you didn't participate in that was lucrative provided the opportunity is still available to grab. Bitcoin is still well and alive therefore present the opportunity for investment. Invest and get the reward you missed perhaps years or months ago.

Now by the way, it's time itself since the rate again starts to grow steadily, not only for bitcoin, but in general for all the crypto currency
Activity: 28
April 03, 2018, 05:23:31 PM
Never Loss hope in whatever you didn't participate in that was lucrative provided the opportunity is still available to grab. Bitcoin is still well and alive therefore present the opportunity for investment. Invest and get the reward you missed perhaps years or months ago.
Activity: 196
April 03, 2018, 05:03:01 PM
I missed the opportunity then and I forgot my Blockchain password I had store about 0.8btc inside
Activity: 226
April 03, 2018, 05:01:51 PM
opportunities come and go and regrets doesn't make them any better, yo have the second chance now that the market is on the dip end to acquire BTC at a cheap price, you can buy now
Activity: 23
April 03, 2018, 04:55:30 PM
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 35
April 03, 2018, 04:51:49 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

When you want to believe in something, go to the church.

Bitcoin is for investment, i.e. grown up people, not for lemmings.
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I think that I'm going to be back in 2009 but I'm still in the beginning of 2015 to 2016 but bitcoin is still low because I know I'm just wondering how much the bitcoin millionaire might cost me today.
Activity: 116
April 03, 2018, 01:06:17 PM
I have always believed in Bitcoin but I do regret not getting into it alot sooner. I think it's something most of us regret though wouldn't you say ? It's easy to regret now after its happened , truth is noone knew so no point beating yourself up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 12:50:32 PM
I do too, but now it is not too late for me to believe in bitcoin. so do you, do not have to think about the past start from now, take this precious opportunity
Activity: 42
April 03, 2018, 12:40:00 PM
Well, he said that he did not got into bitcoin until later so it is difficult to know how much money he made since we do not know when he got in, however even if he got into bitcoin when it was worth 50 then he should have made a lot of money, at least in theory.
Activity: 40
April 03, 2018, 12:31:29 PM
Yeah past is past and we'll never go back to the past. Why we need to regret well in fact we the time to pursue the things we want that we can't attain during our past life. Just be positive always and make your past life to be your stepping stone to become successful in the future
Activity: 98
April 03, 2018, 12:25:07 PM
Yes, I learned about bitcoin two years ago, when the price of bitcoin was not high, but I didn't choose to buy bitcoin. I thought it was a hoax. But when my friend told me five months ago that he got a lot of money by investing in bitcoin, I was sorry. So I chose to buy bitcoin immediately.
Activity: 156
April 03, 2018, 12:22:23 PM
Actually a bit regret on not buying bitcoin back in the early days. Bitcoin success and known by public, should invest back then, but nevermind , is not too late , is still possible to reach new high peak in future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 12:14:24 PM
I know bitcoin in 2014 when the price is not more than $ 100, at that time I just thought that bitcoin equal to paypal or payza so that does not make me interested to have bitcoin, then I leave and never follow bitcoin development until last year because the price has reached more than $ 1000.

Unfortunately I didn't heard yet about bitcoin 2year back. Maybe I'm busy on playing rpg games and focusing on my studies at that time. I guess many of users that already know and earn bitcoin have already a millionaire today. I don't regret if I know about bitcoin at that time maybe I just ignored it because I'm not serious about earning money at that time. But right now, if I will missed it then that will I regret it someday.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 11:58:25 AM
I know bitcoin in 2014 when the price is not more than $ 100, at that time I just thought that bitcoin equal to paypal or payza so that does not make me interested to have bitcoin, then I leave and never follow bitcoin development until last year because the price has reached more than $ 1000.
Activity: 2
April 03, 2018, 11:36:52 AM
Hey all! Look what I found out. PolicyPal Network! Their whitepaper shows an exceptional roadmap and they aim to address issues of both insurance and cryptoassets in the world today which really caught my interest.

And guess what? Their ICO sold out in whopping 38 seconds. what's next? exchange?They are even exploring to launch CryptoProtect for Digix & traceto.io! To be updated you guys can join their Telegram channel! https://t.me/PolicyPalNetwork
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 03, 2018, 11:11:20 AM

Wow damn bro , but dont regret that you missed that opportunity remember that there are tons of opportunity that will surely come to you. And dont missed it , grab it though okay?.
copper member
Activity: 497
April 03, 2018, 10:51:09 AM

It is a strong proof of bitcoin, bitcoin steadily rising from year to year, and undoubtedly bitcoin is the right pit for investment and changing the future for the better.
Activity: 149
April 03, 2018, 10:37:57 AM
lesson is not regret .. I was involved in bitcoin in 2015. At that time I had a bad decision .. my friend told me to hold my coins because there is a possibility the price will go up a thousand dollars, but I never listen to me do anything else. I realized that I had to take care of myself and only 2-3 years ago, I started working on bitcoin and now I am happy and I do not regret anything.
Pages:
Jump to: