Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 10. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 28, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
Yes I honestly regretted for not joining earlier, but its not too late,  everyday is still a chance and opportunity to experience the benefits of bitcoin.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 07:02:27 AM
I used to teach comrades ever in 2012 to learn bitcoin. and I do not want to learn. and at the end of the 2017. I just want to learn. at that moment my friend already has a wealth of 1 billion.. truly I am regret.
Activity: 148
March 28, 2018, 06:46:45 AM
The first time I heard Bitcoin around 2013 and I did not believe in Bitcoin and did not care at all, I saw the news about Bitcoin but never thought that Bitcoin could be successful, and I really regret it, It was one of my regret moments in life I. The first time I heard bitcoin was when I was in high school. At that time I did not care what a bitcoin was. My friends always recommend me about this cryptocurrency but I ignore what they say because at first, I do not believe in them. And in the end, at some time this bitcoin makes something very promising.
Activity: 238
March 28, 2018, 06:43:21 AM
I was disappointed not believing to a friend who tells his experience in mining. I have not encountered  bitcoin during those past years. I Missed the opportunity to earn in bitcoin. Now I forget my regrets in the past year.
Activity: 109
March 28, 2018, 06:34:44 AM
I know about the bitcoin from 2013, but I regretted not knowing it at the time and investing in it, I heard it and I missed it and now I regret it
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 05:40:14 AM
I first heard Bitcoin and opened it indeed, the first time I did not believe it but after I opened and studied it and got feedback from friends who already knew Bitcoin, from that moment I learned and learned things in Bitcointalk for various ways to get Bitcoin or ETH .
Activity: 112
March 28, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
it's interesting reading these confessions lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 03:39:12 AM
I started with bitcoin last year. If I start earlier, I could be a millionaire now. But it wasn't my mistake. Just I didn't hear about bitcoin. That's why now I try explain about bitcoin to my relatives and friends. It is not late to join it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 28, 2018, 03:34:40 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I heard it only last 2016 and I dont believe in it, If I do, I may be wealthy now,, sadly i only began joining bitcoin this early 2018. I hope I will have a better luck this 2018 through bitcoin.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 03:29:37 AM
I regret that I didn't know about bitcoin earlier. If I only  heard it 2010... But now it is not too late. I hope the price of bitcoin will increase. So I reserch, study and I'm going to byu it. It's the right time now for investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
March 28, 2018, 03:25:29 AM
Bitcoin is here to stay . There is no point crying over split milk .You can still make it with bitcoin. There are those that believed and sold their bitcoin holdings early and would have gotten much more profit now than at the time they sold.It is never too late for any thing . You determine what to do.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
March 28, 2018, 03:00:56 AM
In as much as you have missed the opportunity to invest in bitcoin as way back as 2009-2010 but you still have the chance to make that happen right away, you may have hard of bitcoin way back and not have the right frame of mind to invest or better still not have the finances to buy as at that time so there is never a time too late or too early to invest in bitcoin. The right time is when you have the means to own some.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
March 28, 2018, 02:57:28 AM
i had the same opportunity also to invest in bitcoin when it was just $400 but i felt no need. bought and sold it off immediately not knowing what i had will be of great value someday
Activity: 98
March 28, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
A more real threat is seen as the so-called 51% attack, when most users of the system are fakes and spread deliberately false data about transactions
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
March 27, 2018, 07:47:51 AM
If you say regret for not believing with bitcoin then now you can start right away, i will say the same thing in december that is the price that passes $ 17500, but if at the price of $ 8000 you still say regret then you never serious for bitcoin.
Activity: 79
March 27, 2018, 07:37:33 AM

This is really the only opportunity in life. I'm sorry that you missed Bitcoin, but it's not too late now. At least you can learn Bitcoin. Bitcoin can still make money, but it didn't make much money a few years ago!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
March 27, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
I think there are a lot of us who found out about bitcoin earlier buy refused to believe in it as we thought it will not go anywhere so we refused to invest and now looking at the price we regret not believing and investing. Some of us even had coins buy lost faith along the way and either sold or lost our passwords and private keys. There will always be that feeling of regret.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 03:53:01 AM
Yes. I have a big regret by not believing in bitcoin. I ignored those great opportunity that waits on me before.
Maybe if I believed on my friend immediately that bitcoin has a real value and it is covertible in to cash, I already have a lot of savings in trading to bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
March 26, 2018, 03:38:54 AM

Lots of individuals just let their chance to be rich. They already met bitcoin but they just don't believe that it can be like this today. If only I started bitcoin thing earlier I think I'm already a millionaire today. Imagine from a small figure price to five figure price like $20,000 but now back to $8,000 which is still very far from the price where it started. I just started learning bitcoin last year and its price was at $2000+ and I already earned a lot because of bitcoin. I'm very luck to learn about bitcoin. But I think it's never too late. Bitcoin can still be going forward and will be going to more that its last highest price.
Activity: 81
March 26, 2018, 03:35:43 AM
Yeah why did not I know about bitcoin why just now I can know bitcoin, which one can change everything from economic side, I regret to know bitcoin now, and I will learn what bitcoin is.
Pages:
Jump to: