Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 5. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 03, 2018, 10:28:51 AM
I have many friends who regret the fact that they didn't invest in bitcoin few years ago but I think no one should live with regrets. Invest as much as you can afford now
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:28:23 AM
i heard bitcoin during 2014 and its only like 300USD each.. but ofcourse like everyone else i didnt believe at 1st.. it took me 4 years before I invest..
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
April 03, 2018, 10:19:54 AM
I don't have any regrets, I invested in bitcoin as soon as I could and I was patient and held and I made a lot of money from it, and I am still holding some more.

Good... I was stupid enough to ignore Bitcoin, when I first heard about it in 2011. But in 2012, I decided to invest in Bitcoin by purchasing 15 coins for $150. By that time, there were fewer than 1 million users. Now I don't think about that anymore. Had I made my investment in 2011, then I'd have been a millionaire. But I am OK with my current financial state.
Activity: 154
April 03, 2018, 10:17:45 AM
In my opinoin, I heard few years ago when the price of was totally cheao and I regret that I do not buy any amount of bitcoin because I think it stock on its price. If I know that the price of bitcoin will increase I think I will invest all money and I will take the risk even there is possibility that the price bitcoin will not increase.

Yes, I'm very disappointed of myself of not following my friends he always tells me the benefits and  how bitcoin change his most especially in financial but I'm not listening because i thought it's not true ans it's just a scam until this year I realize  when I saw his beautiful and expensive house which is the fruit of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
April 03, 2018, 10:08:28 AM
In my opinoin, I heard few years ago when the price of was totally cheao and I regret that I do not buy any amount of bitcoin because I think it stock on its price. If I know that the price of bitcoin will increase I think I will invest all money and I will take the risk even there is possibility that the price bitcoin will not increase.
Activity: 58
April 03, 2018, 10:00:06 AM
I also regretted not knowing about bitcoin before, until I realized that it was the most useless activity in the world. I still can not go back in time and buy bitcoin for a few dollars. But that doesn't mean that if I buy it now, I'll make a bad purchase.
Activity: 126
April 03, 2018, 05:13:14 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I don't have an  regret in believing bitcoin because o keep in mind that bitcoin will going to survive so soon
Activity: 347
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 04:51:12 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Yes I'm regreting lately for not believing in bitcoin because I can see now that if I start early I can earn a lot of money now. Just like what you said I also heard about 2009 and 2010 in bitcoin and I'm also regreting about it.
copper member
Activity: 504
April 03, 2018, 04:40:34 AM
When assessing the outlook for the first crypto currency, one should take into account the growth of the money supply, the ratio of currency alternatives such as gold to this money supply and the bitcoin share in these alternatives, as well as the growing interest of institutional investors, the increase in the number of holders and the expansion of use that will lead to growth I do not see any disappointment or regret in this. this is the market.
Activity: 67
Merit: 5
April 03, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
People are afraid of things they do not know. And it is true that there are things that you should not put your nose unto. But bitcoin is not one of them and ignoring and avoiding involvement with bitcoin is a wrong choice for people. There are lots of people regretting their decision when they did not try to know bitcoin. There are also people who once started investing, mining, and keeping bitcoin and has lost trust and interest in bitcoin and now are regretting on what they have done. Today bitcoin's value is increasing and it won't stop until it reaches its limit. And if you are smart enough, you should start today or regret tomorrow because what you did not do today. Let us not miss the opportunities that are around us. But let us also be careful on what we involve ourselves with.
Activity: 138
April 03, 2018, 04:21:16 AM
I feel sorry for your experience. When you missed this opportunity, you also missed a great deal of wealth. I think you should enter this industry, because this industry also has the opportunity to make you rich, I hope you can seize the opportunity.
Activity: 12
April 03, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
During our stay in Dubai 2012 that time itself my husband told me about Bitcoin and I advise him not to involve him in the things which is new and you don't know.

But Now I regret by not believing in Bitcoin.

Nothing is too late better now then never.
Activity: 135
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 03:53:10 AM
any regrets must exist. including me who used to not believe that bitcoin could be a good investment place to be profitable.
if I were investing with my friends, I would have been a millionaire. because my friend they already have a car all gan from the investment in bitcoin .
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 03:49:13 AM
very difficult to predict in the future because we all can not be sure with any guidelines, to regret I do not feel if the beginning of your investment is very understand and understand all the risks and shortcomings in the investment with bitcoin
Activity: 87
April 03, 2018, 03:42:13 AM
I don't have any regrets, I invested in bitcoin as soon as I could and I was patient and held and I made a lot of money from it, and I am still holding some more.
Activity: 87
April 03, 2018, 03:22:15 AM
A lot of people regret not believing in bitcoin but we are not sure how many people would have held through the crashes and the mt Gox episodes though.
Activity: 253
April 03, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

I heard bitcoin lately 2014 and I dont believe in it.. I regret it because of laziness to search and find what bitcoin is
but I am thankful now because my friend introduce me in this forum .. If I ONLY KNEW huhuhuhu . I learned bitcoin this early 2017 and starting now to earn hopefully bitcoin will go even stronger and I hope that my ability and knowledge to bitcoin will grow and result in profit
keep earning
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
April 02, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin, I know that they will regret it in the future. We should encourage other people to use bitcoin because bitcoin will change our payment system. Most of the people should adapt digital currency for the bitcoin to become global currency.
I believed to that also that the bitcoin will change our payment system because it will become the main idea for the other country to improve their current payment system and implement the blockchain technology that bitcoin have and that will be the reason for the old payment system to evolve and get even better.
Activity: 102
April 02, 2018, 04:38:37 AM
A lot of us have had regrets at some points in our lives about not investing in bitcoin when we first found out and then we had to end up investing when the prices had gone up.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
April 02, 2018, 03:17:39 AM
There are still people who doesn't believe to the bitcoin, I know that they will regret it in the future. We should encourage other people to use bitcoin because bitcoin will change our payment system. Most of the people should adapt digital currency for the bitcoin to become global currency.
Pages:
Jump to: