Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 8. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
March 29, 2018, 05:22:43 PM
Im sm very skeptical too at those past years,i do not beleive to my friend who encourage me about this bitcoin,now she is now blessed,and i ask her what makes you better now,she says do you remember what i've told you before about bitcoin?this is all i've done if you just beleive me,then maybe now you can have what i have now,.i was schocked! I really regret those times and now here i am started to know in crypto to understand more and for me to earn some extra profit too.
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 05:13:25 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I also regret that I learned about bitcoin a long time ago, when very few people knew about investing in bitcoin, but I thought it was a scam, so I didn't buy it. Now the price of bitcoin is hundreds of times what it used to be.
Activity: 140
Merit: 13
March 29, 2018, 05:11:34 PM
Well, I have been there. I had the chance but blew it. However, what is the essence regretting what you cannot make changes to except you have the power to do time traveling which I believe can only happen in movies. The most important thing is to make best use of what you have now and hopefully in the next few years you will be glad you weren't too late after all.
Activity: 188
March 29, 2018, 05:08:35 PM
In my experienced before that somebody told me but i ididnt listen that time i do regret it by not beleiving,maybe this time i am very fortunate and blessed enough,but anyway i let go things also so that it will not bother me it a past and i will not let it ruin my everyday of living, anyways now i join my first bounty campaigns and im happy with this and hoping at the end of this campaign i can have my first reward and this is so excited.
Activity: 133
March 29, 2018, 04:52:31 PM
True forget the past its not your fault if your not know yet those early times in bitcoin,just start a new here in bitcoin give your best, and maybe in the near future you can achieve what youve search for i mean a better life,do this without hesitations think positively,im a new member here but i didn't regret anything i just only do the best as i can,now i do research more in crypto for me to be able to understand more what is this all about the functions, the meanings,the usage and most of all how to earn money here.
Activity: 191
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 04:49:28 PM
I'm really sorry for people who do not believe in bitcoin, especially when you point to your best friend or your cousin very close to you, then do not believe in bitcoin, it's sad to believe that.
Activity: 167
March 29, 2018, 04:39:31 PM

Back way at those many years bitcoin doesnt recognize by people it is very secretive,me too i didn't know it,.i used to know this bitcoin only by year 2016,if only i know this before maybe now i was full blessed enough but anyway,let go of things you will always regreting just continue and start a new beginning.
Activity: 98
March 29, 2018, 04:34:53 PM
I could have bought in heavy at $240 but Didn't.  Bummed, but eh.... we are all here now.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 29, 2018, 04:08:47 PM
My friend told me about this bitcoin, on first it only sounds simple for me that I did'nt bother to know more about it, I recently started btc a day after I'd realized how helpful it was for my friend in terms of financial aspects. I regret by not believing about this btc, I regret by not knowing what is this all about.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
March 29, 2018, 02:40:15 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

I think the most regrettable thing I could think of was not getting into bitcoins early. Earlier even when it was much
more affordable and the prices lower. If I could have been one of those early birds that invested in bitcoins, things
would be really different for me. I read about bitcoins back at 2011, not much was there to keep me interested
during those times, I regret that now and I always say to myself that if ever I get another window of opportunity
like that even if it's not bitcoins, I will take it. Maybe that's why a lot of us are into altcoins for long term investments
because they could be the next bitcoins a few years from now.
Activity: 190
Merit: 15
March 29, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

I think we miss opportunities all the time but often we don't even notice it. I heard about it first somewhere in 2014 but thought it was some scam. But then when I understood the technology behind it I realised what a fool I was. Things are not what they appear to be, that's the lesson I've learned. Now I think it's good time to enter even in 2018. Remember that there are so many projects around here beside bitcoin. Even bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow let alone alts.
Activity: 86
March 29, 2018, 05:49:57 AM
I think regret does not have any practical effect. This industry is not someone who you know can gain from it but can grasp the opportunity. There are many opportunities in this industry, as long as you have met one or two, then I think you can get great wealth.
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 28, 2018, 10:59:04 PM
I'm quite young that time when bitcoin is newly introduced. I regret that time and I wish I could invest but since I'm not capable of buying such thing which money is required there's nothing I could do.
Bitcoin was also introduced to me when I'm young, it was summer when my friend introduced it to me; at first, I am not interested but when the day and months passed I started to work on it. I should have believe him the first he introduced it to me, so I could have a higher profit now.
Activity: 47
March 28, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

yes for me the first thing I did was to motivate me when bitcoin was not true for the reason I was too afraid to invest in an online business but if I immediately caught a bitcoin since 2009 maybe I do not have problems with some expenses in everyday. as in everyday food. to study the brothers. more electricity charge Smiley
Activity: 196
March 28, 2018, 10:27:06 PM
Whats up guys,you wil be a millionaire now if you dont invest in bitcoin.You will regret for the rest if your life.What are you waiting for invest now or you will regret forever.Just believe in bitcoin and you wont rwgret you will be a millionaire someday.
Activity: 24
March 28, 2018, 10:24:13 PM
I am a very sorry person because at first I did not believe in bitcoin, because of my ignorance of the mechanism or workings of bitcoin, but over time many of my friends who prove the advantages of this field, and at akirnya I participated in it though a bit late
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
March 28, 2018, 10:23:02 PM
yes I do I think I am with few hundreds or thousands of people who knew about bitcoin earlier but I totally ignored it after seeing the bitcoin rise today I regret it very much
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
March 28, 2018, 10:22:43 PM
I was unlucky that I learnt about bitcoin back in the end of 2013.
I borrowed money and bought several bitcoin.
Unfortunately the market dumped soon and I lost 70% of my money.
It was a nightmare.
I am glad that I didn't sell any of my bitcoin back then.
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
March 28, 2018, 10:06:23 PM
I wouldn't buy one full btc cus its expensive and the tech is not too great. Still think its going to one mil though
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

This seems to be a very commonly expressed regret here. I have bumped into this kind of regret several times here in this forum and even outside. But it seems to me that a lot of people have not yet learned some precious lessons from this kind of very common regret. I can say this because I can still see a lot of people asking whether it is wise to invest in Bitcoin now. To be honest, I don't know why they are still asking such question when Bitcoin has always been showing fantastic growth for so many years already. Bitcoin never failed to amaze the world.
Pages:
Jump to: