Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 6. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 03:13:26 AM
Yes.... last year my friend was inviting me to join but I just ignore him since I was thinking it is another peramiding project.. .lately now I realize I made a big mistake...
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 02, 2018, 03:06:30 AM
Yes I already regret by not believing in bitcoin on its early years. Almost all of my friends that start in the early years of bitcoin have already a lot of profit gained here in bitcoin and that makes me quite regret. If I only believe with them and with bitcoin I might also like them now and have the same profit that they got. But past is already past what I need to do now is to catch up with the present for me also to get more income in the coming future. So I suggest to each and everyone who are planning to get unto bitcoin to start studying and just believe with bitcoin there is really a good future in here.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 01, 2018, 11:40:36 PM
yes I'm regret why when my brother explained bitcoin in 2015 I do not believe it I do not believe because I think bitcoin is the same as other investments like MLM which initially got a profit but then our initial capital does not return or disappear. then in 2017 I resign from my regular job and start learning bitcoin turns out bitcoin is different from other investments.bitcoin not only can we make investment but we can make assets and places to earn money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
April 01, 2018, 11:26:19 PM
I don't really regret it. but I admit, anyone who knew bitcoin but not investments into bitcoin, I guarantee they definitely regret all his life. And for those who have invested, they are very lucky people. I started active since 2017, I can say that I'm still very beginner. But that's not a problem. My future with bitcoin will still have a long story.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
April 01, 2018, 11:21:19 PM
If know what can happen in the future, then it would not become interesting to live, kind of it did not look invitingly. With bitcoin too most.
First of all you can't force someone to believebe in your belief. But having said and done a lot of people are starting to earn money because of bitcoin and who doesn't want it? If your purpose and goal is toto earn profit you might regret not investing in bitcoin because it will surely gonna help you. But it's always your decision that you must stand for.
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
April 01, 2018, 04:16:55 PM
For me Yes! I regret because i do not know bitcoin and blockchain technology before.
I actually heard it three years ago when my brother told me to invest in bitcoin but I didn't really know how it works.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 07:26:08 PM
you only know bitcoin in 2015. How do you regret not knowing it before. You should invest early. But it's okay. At least you know it now and you can enjoy the benefits you get from bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
March 30, 2018, 07:20:59 PM
Yes I do regret that I didn't believe in Bitcoin, it took me a year before I finally work in bitcoin; I was thinking that it is not true but I was wrong, Bitcoin is really a good bitcoin.
Activity: 299
March 30, 2018, 07:12:42 PM
no regrets because everything is destined If this is past and we know he may be today everyone of us will become a millionaire
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 30, 2018, 07:06:27 PM
I think that each of the people who know today's price of bitcoin regret that they did not know about it before or knew, but did not invest. Now, that's a totally useless exercise. Well, if you don't have a time machine.
Activity: 199
March 30, 2018, 07:05:48 PM
if you are sorry for having known Bitcoin for a long time and do not trust it, so you missed a golden opportunity to earn a lot of money. I'm also very sorry, why New now know Bitcoin, but I every day also hold a smartphone and play the internet. why I just know Bitcoin, when my friends have been successful from Bitcoin.
Activity: 205
March 30, 2018, 06:56:26 PM
I didn't know about bitcoins when it was released back in 2009, I heard about it first around 2012 , I guess, but even if I had bought some bitcoins during that time I'm sure I would have spent it within days or weeks,I think thats what most people will do unless they forget about it and just leave it like that for years. So yeah I do regret not buying during that time but not much.
Activity: 182
March 30, 2018, 06:30:23 PM
I'm sorry I didn't even know about bitcoin in those years. Otherwise I would have invested quite a lot of money.
Activity: 518
March 30, 2018, 02:50:36 PM
If know what can happen in the future, then it would not become interesting to live, kind of it did not look invitingly. With bitcoin too most.
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 10:41:38 AM
With me . I feel sorry for not knowing about bitcoin sooner. If I knew it earlier than I thought now i is already become rich. I started investing in early 2017 when its price was about $ 11000 and now it drops to $ 7,000. but not too worried. I believe its value will soon rise again
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
March 30, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I was not able to hear about bitcoin on 2009 but based on what I can remember, I've heard about it on 2016 yet I thought bitcoin was just a waste of time. As time passed by and as my classmates and friends who does bitcoin had their life changed through investing here, I gave it a try last year and I was able to see how beneficial and legitimate bitcoin is in making one's life more better.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
March 30, 2018, 10:23:44 AM
We were in a tech class in 2009 at the university in Ukraine when a mate offered to sell me 25k btc for 500 grv ~$55 I told him I needed time to study the tech behind it but he needed to pay rent so his urge got me feeling he could be plotting a scam, I told him I was not interested, then in late 2010/2011 I got a little interested and wanted to buy some but the bank twice blocked my $300 transfer to bitinstant then I gave up until after the 2014 crash and I bought my first coin at $120 but was too disappointed to even want to hold it. That's how I missed the btc moon mission.
Activity: 392
March 30, 2018, 10:21:35 AM
I heard about bitcoin early enough, I think that was 2010 but I did not take it serious because I had witnessed a number of scams before then and I simply took bitcoin to be one of them. I started bitcoin 2015 and I am glad I did. It has been a wonderful experience for me.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
March 30, 2018, 10:20:41 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I also not believe to the bitcoin when my classmate introduced what is bitcoin to me. I really regret that moment because the price of the bitcoin is still cheap at that moment. I am now a rich person if I buy bitcoin when the price is still cheap.
Activity: 98
March 30, 2018, 10:19:27 AM
i think,this is a completely sad ingredient. but if you continue to regret, there is something wrong. It's not too late now that we can start and share the benefits of BitCoin now. use the rest of your life to intervene in your development. forget your regrets in the past and start participating.
Pages:
Jump to: