Pages:
Author

Topic: Remove Proxyban (evil fees) - email to get whitelisted for free - page 2. (Read 18614 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
The AI chatbot spam has now reached the whitelisting requests. I just had one with 100% AI-crap according to zerogpt.com.
If it's too much effort to write an email by yourself, you should most definitely not join a forum!
legendary
I vouch for kotlet[Suspicious link removed]. Can you whitelist please?
Lol. Nope, you don't qualify to vouch for others:
2. Get someone to vouch for you
If an established member knows you personally, they can post your username in this topic for whitelisting. Don't PM me, keep it public. I won't accept vouches from for instance a bounty hunter with 1000 Activity and 0 earned Merit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 1
Hello, I vouch for kotlet[Suspicious link removed]. Can you whitelist please?
Regards
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 340
A for Alpha and B for Bitcoin
Can I ask for help to fix my friend's account that was hit by a proxy ban?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ulvi-fitria-3597593

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 197
Hello
Please I have a friend I introduced to the forum but he was asked to pay a proxy ban fee and on checking the price, it was very expensive so I’m vouching for him to be whitelisted.
Bellow is his details

Username: Jenwi
legendary
I'm vouching for my friend:
Nickname: bicajo

ID: 3581393
He's whitelisted now.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 647
I rather die on my feet than to live on my knees
Hello

I have a friend that registered recently in the forum from the same IP that I usually login (from work) and he's getting the proxyban message and is asked to pay some fee to remove the ban.

I'm vouching for my friend:

Nickname: bicajo

ID: 3581393
legendary
Bump!
Statistics
  • Users who never posted: 113
  • Total Merit earned: 10102
  • Total users banned: 5
I'm now up to 2% of 267 whitelisted users banned. But with 10k earned Merit, I think it's still safe to say this is for the better.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Yes, you are right (I thought that due to the fact that he is a beginner, he made some mistakes when posting).
legendary
He actually wrote a few lines, he just didn't use the "quote" function correctly.
I checked for that (click the quote), and there's not a single character added.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
This guy made 2 posts, which were deleted after I reported them. All he did was quote posts without adding anything. Be careful who you vouch for.
He actually wrote a few lines, he just didn't use the "quote" function correctly.
legendary
Hello, I vouch for https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/thelivetradingchannel-3570489 can you whitelist please?
Denied. You haven't posted in 2 years, so your vouch means nothing.

Code:
Username: Chi20
id: 3533143
This guy made 2 posts, which were deleted after I reported them. All he did was quote posts without adding anything. Be careful who you vouch for.
Activity: 110
Merit: 11
Activity: 462
Merit: 472
Humanity, my Religion.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Code:
Username: NavidArt
id: 3515978

Done @NavidArt and some accounts (via e-mail) are whitelisted.

I've received some spam, but not much. I don't really worry about it, I use Protonmail in Tor browser running in an isolated environment.
same here, However, I use it with this account and some CEXs (without KYC one) so I'm avoiding visiting random links.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I would be grateful for help.

Code:
Username: NavidArt
id: 3515978
legendary
I've started receiving some spam ads in my whitelist mail, I don't know if I'm alone but it seems that this scam service is active so avoid clicking on any URL in that message.
I've received some spam, but not much. I don't really worry about it, I use Protonmail in Tor browser running in an isolated environment.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I've started receiving some spam ads in my whitelist mail, I don't know if I'm alone but it seems that this scam service is active so avoid clicking on any URL in that message.

I'm surprised because it's the first time in about two years. (Wow two years Shocked, it's been a long time, I remember the day I created this email as if it was yesterday)
Pages:
Jump to: