Pages:
Author

Topic: Remove Proxyban (evil fees) - email to get whitelisted for free - page 9. (Read 18311 times)

legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 16303
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
When I tried to add a user to my whitelist, I got this error. " An Error Has Occurred!
Already whitelisted"
is this a new update or is it the first time I notice it?
I've seen it (when I wasn't sure if I whitelisted the user already). I guess someone emailed more than one person.

all that's left is for me is to be able to see the members I've added to the whitelist.
You'll have to keep track by yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
When I tried to add a user to my whitelist, I got this error. " An Error Has Occurred!
Already whitelisted"
is this a new update or is it the first time I notice it? I've never whitelisted someone twice or gotten this error.

Overall, if that's true, all that's left is for me is to be able to see the members I've added to the whitelist.
legendary
Does it mean that if Bob abused the IPs of area A and then Alice signed up at the same area where Bob abused IPs and then paid the evil fees or got whitelisted, the region or area A is now free of the evil fees, and everyone who signs up after her can access the forum without paying?
No, paying the evil fees only clears the account, not the IP.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Lol, It sounds hilarious, but it's not actually humorous, and I believe the portion I bolded contains a grain of truth.

Does it mean that if Bob abused the IPs of area A and then Alice signed up at the same area where Bob abused IPs and then paid the evil fees or got whitelisted, the region or area A is now free of the evil fees, and everyone who signs up after her can access the forum without paying?

This is by far the best email I've received:
It's a scam, and you're a con man. You have a system that allows
people's IPs to be copied. Who told you that after people paid, the spam
thing would stop,
If real spammer?
legendary
Mpamaegbu was accused of plagiarism and his account was banned, he just created this account, Mpamaegbu_appeal, the account needs whitelisting. He hope for the whitelisting ASAP so he can appeal.
He's whitelisted now.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 4776
Mpamaegbu was accused of plagiarism and his account was banned, he just created this account, Mpamaegbu_appeal, the account needs whitelisting. He hope for the whitelisting ASAP so he can appeal.

legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Yes, I believe him to not be a spammer
Montero1225 is whitelisted now.

I was concerned because there had been no posts from my candidate, so I sent him a private message, and he promised me that he would return to the forum after his school exams were over. I just wanted to let you know.  Smiley

Sorry for the rules... Couldn't quote my old post  Cheesy
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Thanks, let's watch.
legendary
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
To be completely honest, LovceV I'll do everything I can to get him to read the rules, but if he proves to be a spammer, I'll personally rip him apart. It is my responsibility to do so.
Lol, that doesn't answer my question Wink

Okay, LoyceV Yes, I believe him to not be a spammer inshallah  Grin thank you.
legendary
To be completely honest, LovceV I'll do everything I can to get him to read the rules, but if he proves to be a spammer, I'll personally rip him apart. It is my responsibility to do so.
Lol, that doesn't answer my question Wink
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
I'd like to recommend this user: Montero1225 I don't know him and I don't trust him.
From your interaction with him, do you expect him to not be a spammer? If so, I'll whitelist Montero1225.

legendary
I'd like to recommend this user: Montero1225 I don't know him and I don't trust him.
From your interaction with him, do you expect him to not be a spammer? If so, I'll whitelist Montero1225.
legendary
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
I'd like to recommend this user: Montero1225 I don't know him and I don't trust him. I met him on Twitter NG and he said he's interested in crypto and wants to learn more, so I directed him to this site. First and last.

Is it possible to add him on a whitelist?
legendary
Please believe and convince Wink
Sorry, I don't accept your vouch.

I have "upgraded" my list of accepted users:
Users whitelisted by me after a request

Users whitelisted by me without a request
This makes it easier to see who's active.
I'll highlight Banned! users. The post count only shows when the user has at least 1 post. The link to "all posts" only shows when the user made a post, even if it's deleted. Trust shows when it's not +0 / =0 / -0 and Merit shows when it's more than zero.
I'll update the entire list whenever I add someone.
legendary
Whitelisting works on usernames, not email addresses.

I know ***@gmail.com personally.
Please whitelist him.
Sorry, even though your account is older than mine, I don't consider you an established (and active) member. You haven't earned any Merit, and your last posts violate forum rules 12 and 32 several times.

I don't accept your vouch:
If an established member knows you personally, they can post your username in this topic for whitelisting. I won't accept vouches from for instance a bounty hunter with 1000 Activity and 0 earned Merit.)
legendary
Please add that the user must add his username with the request
It's in there already:
Now the tricky part: apart from including your Bitcointalk username, you'll need to convince me you deserve it.

many people have sent me a message and they did not include the account username and I can't search for users using the email.
I consider this a reading test: if a user doesn't read the topic properly, it's easy to reject the request.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Hello @LoyceV Please add that the user must add his username with the request, many people have sent me a message and they did not include the account username and I can't search for users using the email.
legendary
Several people asked me why I've rejected them, or what they did wrong. I can't answer that: it's up to the user to convince me they deserve to be whitelisted, and I don't want to tell them how to cheat the system.
As theymos wrote about the evil fee: "the vast majority of accounts that hit it should not be whitelisted".
legendary
I just invite someone to join the forum. User ID: 3364475.
The Mars is Whitelisted.
Pages:
Jump to: