Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 102. (Read 28557 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Rentberry allows investors to buy a property and then rent it over the long term so no need to look for tenants every six months and especially tenants are guaranteed to stay in their rental for the long term. The agreement is done in a transparent and fair manner, so that the landlord-tenant relationship will be healthier, there will be more confidence and several barriers to rental investment will be lifted.
if it will be really so it will be a good way of investing for investors, maybe the rental world will change for the better when rentberry will be on the market
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I can’t understand why Rentberry users should finance renters’ deposits? There’s no profit from it, but the money completely lose their liquidity for some time. All in all, it’s just a useless option for a platform.
You’re wrong when you say that Rentberry users won’t be able to make profit for financing the deposits. This is the very incentive to do this. Users will receive interest for the financing the deposits.
But I don’t understand how can renters benefit from this opportunity.
Firstly, not every renter can afford to cover the entire deposit, so Rentberry users will help each other in such situations. Secondly, the financing of the user's deposit by the “large” members of the Rentberry community increases the renter’s reputation for the landlord and it’s easier for them to negotiate on lease of real estate.
Well, that explains a lot. Do you know how soon will the users who deposited their funds receive their reward?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I can’t understand why Rentberry users should finance renters’ deposits? There’s no profit from it, but the money completely lose their liquidity for some time. All in all, it’s just a useless option for a platform.
You’re wrong when you say that Rentberry users won’t be able to make profit for financing the deposits. This is the very incentive to do this. Users will receive interest for the financing the deposits.
Firstly, not every renter can afford to cover the entire deposit, so Rentberry users will help each other in such situations. Secondly, the financing of the user's deposit by the “large” members of the Rentberry community increases the renter’s reputation for the landlord and it’s easier for them to negotiate on lease of real estate.
Activity: 238
Activity: 266
Activity: 336
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Rentberry has made it to the watchlist of top ICOs in 2018, good news!

https://www.investinblockchain.com/top-icos-2018/

Very good sign of another success
Activity: 196
Hi everyone! If the landlord gets payment from renters in BERRY coins, will he be able to exchange them to fiat money within the platform?

I agree with you, it would be simple for mass adoption. I don't think that in the coming years we will use cryptos only, or maybe yes Grin I don't know I don't have a crystal ball

you know what the problem with that is? pegging the token to fiat. that's always bad. unless the platform is an exchange in and of itself.

I think there's no doubt that the token will be able to be exchanged into btc or other crypto. Isn't it?

Off course, there are exchanges for this, and hopefully very soon shapeshift systems which do this automatically.
It would be a very bad idea to no let the token be exchange to fiat money because most of the landlords are not going to need those tokens.

Maybe a partnership with UTrust could make this more convenient? Utrust is building a system to make payments online, so if you could immediatly transfer the tokens to fiat via another system that would be a solution i guess.
Activity: 140
This is going to be ICO of December 2107.  Working platform with proven business. is there any records of profitability of current business model?

I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Agree that ICO investors get hurt a lot.

What are the biggest private pre sale bonusses given ? How much tokens went to pre sale?
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
This is going to be ICO of December 2107.  Working platform with proven business. is there any records of profitability of current business model?

I never heard any company in this space to be profitable yet. Right now everybody is burning investor's money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
It will be very convenient, I think there will be something like private account, where there will be all information about communal payments and details.
Fully, with this agree. But I have a question that I never got a response. How will I pay for municipal services through this platform?

I think those are to be paid separately in the old conventional way. Unless i missed something
Activity: 588

It has been already talked about.

But I can't blame you, it is a very active thread and even myself can't find what did I write 3 days ago.

maybe that's not such a bad thing. new users won't sit thru dozens of pages of posts, so bringing up valuable information from time to time would help them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

It has been already talked about.

But I can't blame you, it is a very active thread and even myself can't find what did I write 3 days ago.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
It's great that you can order various services right within the platform. By the way, will it be possible to hire a gardener in order to make him cleaned up my yard every day and took care of the lawn and flowers?
As I understood from the white paper. On this platform you will be able to use all services related to renting, communal payments, home care, etc.
It will be very convenient, I think there will be something like private account, where there will be all information about communal payments and details.
Fully, with this agree. But I have a question that I never got a response. How will I pay for municipal services through this platform?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

Activity: 168
Rentberry allows investors to buy a property and then rent it over the long term so no need to look for tenants every six months and especially tenants are guaranteed to stay in their rental for the long term. The agreement is done in a transparent and fair manner, so that the landlord-tenant relationship will be healthier, there will be more confidence and several barriers to rental investment will be lifted.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
This is going to be ICO of December 2107.  Working platform with proven business. is there any records of profitability of current business model?
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Hi everybody. Tell me how many tokens can I get for 5 Eth?
Hello. Unfortunately, you won’t get any tokens for 5 Eth, since the minimum purchase amount is 10 Eth.

Damn, that's too much. They only need whales now? This is not a good thing for a project.

Hi, the minimum amount available for the purchase is 0.1 ETH.

What the hell man? If you don't know the answer or not sure about it don't write.

I was checking the thread and thought I can join a little. Later, saw 10 eth and nearly closing the page, now this.

10 ETH right now are more then $7,000. For sure isn't for small investors at all hahah. It's for Landlords I guess, what do you think?

It says 0.1 ETH!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Fantastic, a Decentralized Home Rental Platform powered by blockchain technology and smart contract. Great Project. I will Support.
Good for you. Project seems definitely nice and I'm thinking about investing in it

As stated earlier, RentBerry had already an existing business platform. You can check it out at https://rentberry.com/?_ga=2.148898677.2104169155.1513169480-1801434163.1513169480.

Why is your link so long and whats that?
?_ga=2.148898677.2104169155.1513169480-1801434163.1513169480.  Huh
Not a referal link Smiley .
Looks like coordinates from cities.

Looks more like a Google Analytics identifier to track visitor behavior. The link does not go to a specific site, but simply to the non-blockchained Rentberry home page, in contrast to the ICO site to raise money for turning Rentberry into a decentralized blockchain rental platform. The Ultimate Form of Rentberry so to speak.

Activity: 686
Rentberry will start global expansion in 2018. First of all they are planning to expand to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and England.
Awesome  Tongue
It will be a global project, the question is who will be the first to take this market, RentBerry has a chance.
Indeed there are always a couple of pplatforms for almost everything (shopping, social media,..) but usually one is above de others.
Is it still possible for your investors to participate in choosing the best locations in view? It would be a differential for Rentberry, and certainly to the liking of its most active investors and sympathizers of the concept
Jump to: