Pages:
Author

Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM - page 10. (Read 28517 times)

Activity: 193
Merit: 0
sorry, when someone uses berry token for rent, some berries are going to burn?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I do not want to take a deal with crypto exchanges. Can I buy this token with credit card in some other place?
Activity: 266
Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform
Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

Rentberry will turn Craigslist into eBay!!

I do not quite understand this idea. I do not see a connection between Rentberry and eBay!

Well, it’s easy! eBay's the world's largest online auction marketplace. Rentberry will be the largest platform allowing bids, crowdsourced security deposits and many other options in it’s own sphere which is real estate

Do you check landlords as well?

Yes, we verify both tenants and landlords in order to prevent scam on the website.
Activity: 42
Hello!
The deposit will be handled in BERRY tokens based on the exchange rate during the time of e-signing rental agreement.

I do not quite understand this idea. I do not see a connection between Rentberry and eBay!

Well, it’s easy! eBay's the world's largest online auction marketplace. Rentberry will be the largest platform allowing bids, crowdsourced security deposits and many other options in it’s own sphere which is real estate

Do you check landlords as well?
Activity: 59
Hello!

I know that they’re expanding they marketing team. So hope more people will learn about this project. Also we could ask this during next Q&A session.
Activity: 109
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
I've read the information located on your official website, how such huge project is operating only with 23 people? You should hire more people in all your departments, after that we can see big progress and development of this company.

I’m sure it will. Rentberry is very pro blockchain technology and tokenization of the platform, but they don’t forget about fiat currencies. So it should be easy to use for everyone.

I have read the info that both fiat and BERRY will be used. And that's obvious
Activity: 48
Hello dev. Just read about a wallet for BERRY in your Whitepaper. when does this come out?

This is planned for the moment once the system is fully tokenized.

Can’t wait to use it!

Hey, I wonder if it will be possible to use my ETH on your platform in future?
Activity: 51
I've read the information located on your official website, how such huge project is operating only with 23 people? You should hire more people in all your departments, after that we can see big progress and development of this company.

I’m sure it will. Rentberry is very pro blockchain technology and tokenization of the platform, but they don’t forget about fiat currencies. So it should be easy to use for everyone.
Activity: 142
Hey, excuse me, do you have any airdrop campaigns at the moment? I would love to participate.

There is a plenty of agents already that are actively using Rentberry platform.

Some real estate companies are using it as well.
Activity: 39
I am sure Rentberry will surpass many of its competitors.  Millennials are now the largest demographic group in the U.S., surpassing previous generations. The overwhelming majority of them choose to rent rather than buy. Additionally, this generation is innovative and tech-savvy. Therefore, they will increasingly turn to Rentberry.

Rentberry needs more advertising. Even among my acquaintances there was little who heard about the project. It was a good proposal to spread the information about the platform in our social networks. I think it can bring its result.

I guess they want to say that they are trying to rethink the whole process of long term rental. And nobody is using blockchain technology though it’s surely is future tech. Rentberry is already active platform and it works great if you ask me.
Good afternoon!
How is rentberry opening up the platform to real estate agents. How are they going to use and promote the platform. Is there a incentive scheme where they get commission?

I guess they are going to use Rentberry as they are going to get the leads from it, right? And of course if they like using the service, they will promote it.

I feel perfectly each time when I use your platform. I already rent out two apartments with the help of your platform. A feature I like most of all is a background report which I got from my tenants automatically and this cost me nothing. Great that such company exists, now I can complete all rental tasks in one place.

Great to hear!
Thanks for your comment Sophia Audley.
Activity: 43
Hey, excuse me, do you have any airdrop campaigns at the moment? I would love to participate.

There is a plenty of agents already that are actively using Rentberry platform.
Activity: 44
Good afternoon!
How is rentberry opening up the platform to real estate agents. How are they going to use and promote the platform. Is there a incentive scheme where they get commission?

I guess they are going to use Rentberry as they are going to get the leads from it, right? And of course if they like using the service, they will promote it.

I feel perfectly each time when I use your platform. I already rent out two apartments with the help of your platform. A feature I like most of all is a background report which I got from my tenants automatically and this cost me nothing. Great that such company exists, now I can complete all rental tasks in one place.
Dear Community!

Rentberry is happy to announce the next Q&A Session with our CEO Alex Lubinsky. It will take place in Kyiv, where the most of the team is. The Q&A Session will take place on Friday, July 6th.

Follow the link for more details: https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018

Dear Coomunity,
Just a small reminder!

Holders should schedule the time and watch.

I’ve submitted my questions already, waiting for the session.
Activity: 20
Dear Community!

Rentberry is happy to announce the next Q&A Session with our CEO Alex Lubinsky. It will take place in Kyiv, where the most of the team is. The Q&A Session will take place on Friday, July 6th.

Follow the link for more details: https://rentberry.com/blog/live-qa-session-july-2018
https://image.ibb.co/jzusSJ/QA_Blog_1100x613_1100x611_1.png

Dear Coomunity,
Just a small reminder!

Holders should schedule the time and watch.
Dear Community!

Dear Coomunity,
Just a small reminder!

I guess once the platform is fully tokenized there might be some kind of promotion for mass token adoption.

There will be no airdrop and free distribution of tokens for platform users.
Activity: 28

I guess once the platform is fully tokenized there might be some kind of promotion for mass token adoption.

Hello graxoff,

Rentberry is not running any giveaways or airdrop campaigns at the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: