Pages:
Author

Topic: (Review/Guide) WhatsMiner M3 11.5 Th/s, 2000W Bitcoin (SHA-256) ASIC miner - page 15. (Read 33468 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 14
Notifications: We have cancelled Bank Transaction for payment if the amount is lower than 10000USD.

Our FOREX account has been warned by CMBHK and HSBC about risk of money laundering. 

For low amount payment, please use paypal and btc/bch for payment.

For high amount payment, please contact [email protected]
Activity: 2030
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
2000 Watt is too much for 11.5 TH
I can buy these miners if they need less power than 1400 Watt.
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
It's better coupon deal though than with Bitmain for example, since they haven't had any coupons for a long time.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Yeah, but for one miner i dont think its a lot. So meh.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Don’t do a screen name after 4 glasses of Chianti
For those who are interested buying WhatsMiner M3 from Pangolinminer, they have announced that there will be discount coupons for the Black Friday.

Hello my friend,

We will release coupons for BLACK FRIDAY today!
Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pangolin-m3-any-discount-code-2447221

The only official shop is at their website www.pangolinminer.com

edit:  They posted the discount coupon code for Black Friday sales:
venderdinoir!x

is the coupon code

30 USD discount for each unit

Valid until November 30. Contacted them earlier today.

FYI the $30 off is for EACH item in cart so it can add up
For those who are interested buying WhatsMiner M3 from Pangolinminer, they have announced that there will be discount coupons for the Black Friday.

Hello my friend,

Source: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pangolin-m3-any-discount-code-2447221

venderdinoir!x

is the coupon code

Valid until November 30. Contacted them earlier today.
legendary

Hello my friend,

venderdinoir!x

is the coupon code

Activity: 812
Merit: 124
Should I preorder this miner now. Ships from 20.01-30.01. Is it a good idea/investment or should i consider smth else? Aliexpress buy now price is like 2.1k€ and preorder price is 1.1k$. Thanks for the help

I could sell the demo to you.  Way under 2100 euro.

Send me a pm.  I can ship it as soon as Monday .

I ship to Europe Canada or USA
By demo , you mean the one that you have reviewed?
If yes, please send me a price in USD in PM, i would be interested in it. I live in europe!
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Should I preorder this miner now. Ships from 20.01-30.01. Is it a good idea/investment or should i consider smth else? Aliexpress buy now price is like 2.1k€ and preorder price is 1.1k$. Thanks for the help

I could sell the demo to you.  Way under 2100 euro.

Send me a pm.  I can ship it as soon as Monday .

I ship to Europe Canada or USA
It's your decision, we can't say whether to do it or not.

Calculate your numbers and give it a good thinking.

Well i mean its 1k cheaper so i guess even if difficulty rises i should get my money back. Right or nah?
legendary
It's your decision, we can't say whether to do it or not.

Calculate your numbers and give it a good thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
So one of these miners make 20EUR/day (on nicehash) and minus power cost .  If I order now I will get a miner after two months. Can I count it will be profitable after a half of year? What is practice with other miners?  (Sorry for bad eng.).

11.5 TH/s will generate about $18.29 USD a day at current BTC value, without any fees and without accounting for electricity, at 100% luck.

NiceHash isn't based on luck.  It also charges at minimum a 2% fee.

There's no guarantee of anything in the mining world.  BTC may go up.  Difficulty will probably go up.

M
So one of these miners make 20EUR/day (on nicehash) and minus power cost .  If I order now I will get a miner after two months. Can I count it will be profitable after a half of year? What is practice with other miners?  (Sorry for bad eng.).

Also interested.
Activity: 17
Hi . I have bought one . But i have problem in this miner it reboot automatically after few minutes and never reach 9.3th . Also the fans speed are too slow its 1290 in , so the temperature adjust to over 80C and then after few minutes it shut down and reebot automatically . Whats the problem with this whatsminer M3 ??

screenshots of the gui..

would be needed to determine if it has issues.

9.3th  is a bit low.

do you have 240 230 220 208 volts.

if you have 208 volts  the psu that came with it may not have enough power to run it at 10-11th

also long times matter  multi hour tests not ten minute test.

it runs here

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/16yLHLoeyuCLPMXkVpC3gyrRYvwRGwjKJr

goes as low as 7th as high as 13th  but that is how nicehash is.

been mining 8 days

Monthly income is over 1.5k€ is this correct? Are you running more miners?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi . I have bought one . But i have problem in this miner it reboot automatically after few minutes and never reach 9.3th . Also the fans speed are too slow its 1290 in , so the temperature adjust to over 80C and then after few minutes it shut down and reebot automatically . Whats the problem with this whatsminer M3 ??

screenshots of the gui..

would be needed to determine if it has issues.

9.3th  is a bit low.

do you have 240 230 220 208 volts.

if you have 208 volts  the psu that came with it may not have enough power to run it at 10-11th

also long times matter  multi hour tests not ten minute test.

it runs here

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/16yLHLoeyuCLPMXkVpC3gyrRYvwRGwjKJr

goes as low as 7th as high as 13th  but that is how nicehash is.

been mining 8 days
legendary
I'm quite interested in buying one. Is it worth it? Does it give decent profit?

See previous posts.

Philipma1957 has already posted his thoughts about the profit when mining at Nicehash pool.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220
It's great to see another Bitmain competitor Smiley

How can it be a Bitmain competitor with such huge power consuption? EBIT E9 PLUS looks to be much better.

Not by much though, if you ramp up a E9 PLUS to 11.5TH it would be 1667W and if you ramp one up to 14TH it would be just over 2KW
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: