Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 11. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Lithuania vs Argentina great game for both teams. Manu Ginobili is still amazing player. But I think Lithuania deserved this win. It's big step for us to win 1st place in group.

Currently the game score is crucial, I'll think Lithuania will win this game because they have the teamwork but I will hard Lithuania to win this game. Good luck to Lithuania.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Lithuania vs Argentina great game for both teams. Manu Ginobili is still amazing player. But I think Lithuania deserved this win. It's big step for us to win 1st place in group.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.
I think the final will be just USA - Australia

I also think the gold medal game will be the USA and Australia. Australia is at these Olympic games to prove that they can match it will the best in the world and they are not here to make up the numbers but are here to win gold. Bogut was very upset with the loss yesterday as he and the team felt like they should of won the game and are here to win the gold medal. Australia should finish 2nd in this group with the USA finish 1st.
US offense is awful. No easy baskets. Nothing going to the rim. Everything is jumpers and offensive rebounds. When the opposing team doesn't turn the ball over, the US has no answers.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
in Now play
in argentina batle lithuania is match eqaul squad , balanced team strength
but I think manu ginobili  could bring victory argentina
my pick argentina
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
WORLD: Olympic Games Women :

Serbia W   -   China W=> bet for China .

Canada W   -   USA W => bet for USA.

Spain W   -   Senegal W=> bet for Spain .
Activity: 826
WORLD: Olympic Games :

Lithuania   -   Argentina =>bet for Argentina .

China   -   Australia          =>bet for Australia.

USA   -   Serbia             => bet for  USA.   
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Congratulations to Australia. Australia is really a good team, played point to point against the USA and could win. Played very well Wills(30 points) , Bogut and Dellavedova.

I also think the gold medal game will be the USA and Australia. Australia is at these Olympic games to prove that they can match it will the best in the world and they are not here to make up the numbers but are here to win gold. Bogut was very upset with the loss yesterday as he and the team felt like they should of won the game and are here to win the gold medal. Australia should finish 2nd in this group with the USA finish 1st.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
Today the spain will surely take the win against nigeria but wtf happen to spain this year? Are they feeling their ages i think they are bit slow now i cant feel their effectiveness just like before, they are been lossing for two consecutive games by this tournament well maybe this is not their luck and i really though they are giving a nice intense game against USA but expectation became blurry as i see in their game.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Australia give tough time to USA into that clash, that was worth to watch how close it was but USA is really talented and more experienced side, there is very easy for USA to reach its destination after winning this match against Australia, I am quite sure USA will win gold medal for sure.
The USA team always wins gold in this sport time after time after time..
It is a given for them to win it and if you bet you are sure to win your wagering bet.
But I imagine the odds are very low for them to win the final game to reach the podium. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
Today Croatia beat hosts Brazil after good game. Next will play Nigeria vs Spain. Winner is almost known before game, Spain very need for a win, but I think Nigeria will give good fight for Spain. And last today game Argentina vs Lithuania. Both teams won their first games and today I would bet for Lithuania. They need to play intensive to make tired Argentina veterans.
Activity: 700
Australia give tough time to USA into that clash, that was worth to watch how close it was but USA is really talented and more experienced side, there is very easy for USA to reach its destination after winning this match against Australia, I am quite sure USA will win gold medal for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
Australia vs USA usually USA is hot favorite for this match, it's not worth to place bet on ML there but I think bet on under 186.5 points would be nice, bet on under points has some better chance for this match because both teams are playing very good.

Under 186.5 points would be nice as Australia have played well in the Olympics. For this game, I predict Australia would keep it tight and USA will struggle to get 100 points. Australia to win the handicap is also a good choice as I have a weird feeling this game will the first major upset in basketball.

I got the call right on the under points and Australia to win the handicap but I did not expect Australia to score that many points against Team USA.

The USA women's basketball team played well and scored more than 100 points for their past 3 games in the Olympics. It will be a good opportunity to bet on the over points or USA to win their handicap for the next match.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

they really play well and this was one of best games on basketball tournament
expect to see lot more games like this
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Feels happy for China lol.

They can't even perform well without dirty tactics. Hope that China will end up with no wins as a reward for their dirty tactics that's why they sealed a spot in the olympic.

Just a normal critisicm.
China is pretty impressive on Asian level, especially the Asian Games. They used to be better than what they are now primarily because of Yao Ming, who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of player. We haven't seen any Chinese player come close to the overall skills of Yao in recent years. Besides, other Asian powerhouse are not lagging behind that much. Teams from Iran, Korea, Japan and Philippines are giving China a run for its money as the best national team in all of Asia.

Yes China can dominate in Asia. But I don't like how they play in some of the international games especially when playing from their country as a homecourt.

Even most basketball players from other countries really noticed how dirty China is in some of their games. Good thing they are struggling from basketball olympics.
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

They can't even perform well without dirty tactics. Hope that China will end up with no wins as a reward for their dirty tactics that's why they sealed a spot in the olympic.

Just a normal critisicm.
China is pretty impressive on Asian level, especially the Asian Games. They used to be better than what they are now primarily because of Yao Ming, who I think is a once-in-a-generation type of player. We haven't seen any Chinese player come close to the overall skills of Yao in recent years. Besides, other Asian powerhouse are not lagging behind that much. Teams from Iran, Korea, Japan and Philippines are giving China a run for its money as the best national team in all of Asia.

Interms of height will no chinese yet existing to surpass yao ming in that category but in basketball IQ and playing well in the hardcourt well there would be and that is jeremy lin we know that he is a great player who gives excellent contribution to his team thats the reason why he didn't undergo a draft and easily pickin up by NBA .

And the only problem for philippines is their height because they are always being out Rebounded by the other foreign players thats why they are losing in that game.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 714

Just a normal critisicm.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Just a normal critisicm.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
is now play USA and australia, australia game is fantastic and ekspolosive
and is able to confer resistance, though currently still lagging behind 10 points
Australia has the potential to win silver or bronze
before USA, australia 2win batle france and serbia

sure they surprise then with win also France Serbia match was great till last second you didnt know who will win really good match to see and watch
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Pages:
Jump to: