Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 13. (Read 8595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Basketball matches
man
Serbia vs France win Serbia

woman
China W vs  Spain W win Spain
Senegal W vs Canada W win Canada
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Spain lost to Brazil. Ouch.

If they don't beat both Lithuania and Argentina they are most likely out or 4th in the group which means facing USA in quarters if USA doesn't drop a game. So 2 big games left for them in group stage.

I think is spain can't next step is quarter final
althought big team  in europa and star NBA player paul gasol and big club basket ball real madrid basket and barcelona basket
but spain is bad play in olympic so batle argentina and lithuania maybe spain lost again
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Next match
     Serbia   vs  france I think is tony paker is good player san antonio spurs can win france      
    Australia  Vs Unieted State Of America is easy win is australia , big super team big star NBA carmelo antony etc is easy win batle andrew bougout etc   
   Venezuea VS China , china can win batle venezuela
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Spain lost to Brazil. Ouch.

If they don't beat both Lithuania and Argentina they are most likely out or 4th in the group which means facing USA in quarters if USA doesn't drop a game. So 2 big games left for them in group stage.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
USA women and Men win Gold easily!
i highly doubt that, there is Lithuania, there is Spain so anything might happen, though i think that first will be either USA or Lithuania while Spain will be left with bronze only
I don't doubt it all. Both the Men's and Women's Team are inevitably going to take home the Gold medal in basketball. Although they may face a bit of competition from some powerhouse European teams (i.e Spain, Lietuva, France), they are such a talent laden team and well coached that only a tragic event could separate them from the highest podium finish by the end of it all. Just my opinion, though. As they say, the ball is round and it ain't over until you hear the final buzzer.
Activity: 126
several minute again batle olympic basketball argentina contra croatia
i think is general team and shooter argentina Manu ginobili on fire
argentina can win in batle croatia
but although NBA star play ini croatia team is competitif team, high quality team in region europa
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Usa after winning +57 points against China , another landslide victory with a +44points gap against Venezuela .
 Maybe the next game against Australia could be more balanced with a gap of less than 20 points!

What do you expect from that game? Its not shocking coz they are skilled and very talented individuals. Expect a high point gap when they are playing. USA basketball team is owning this basketball.
Activity: 826
World » Olympic Games Women » :
China W    vs      Spain W => bet for Spain .
USA W      vs     Serbia W=> bet for USA .
Senegal W vs     Canada W=>bet for Canada.
WORLD: Olympic Games :
Argentina   vs     Croatia => bet for Argentina .
Serbia    vs     France  => bet for France .
Australia      vs      USA     => bet for USA.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
Looks like everyone thinks that USA will win Olympic, well I also think they are really strong but I would not underestimate other teams. Maybe some team can win them in final. Who knows, its basketball, like anything can happen there. Spain and Serbia won few times in the past, maybe they can do it again. Serbia lost against Australia, I think they lost cause they didn't want to meet with USA before final game. Now they have chance to meet with Spain I think so winner from there can try to win against USA.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Usa after winning +57 points against China , another landslide victory with a +44points gap against Venezuela .
 Maybe the next game against Australia could be more balanced with a gap of less than 20 points!
Activity: 728
I also feel USA playing very impressive and with wonderful motivation to get the gold medal. USA showed brilliant performance in the opening matches and after winning its matches by nice margin. USA is looking very strong team of this biggest event.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Usa-China: 119-62... +57  really an awkward gap. They could win games even playing in 4 players. I think that only a USA harakiri will change the outcome of this tournament .

Actually I'm bit surprised that China could scored 62 points against USA. I'm not underestimating China, but what you are saying is true imo. No team can beat US if it come to basketball game. Well as EuroBasket champion, Spain is the toughest opponent for US.

i tough that beside Spain France and Serbia will do something but France lost from Australia quite unexpected
USA has team to respect but only Spain and Serbia can do "maybe bit maybe"
Serbia play with them in group stage

maybe spain is a great contender for USA. but USA line up is very strong in all aspect, outbound and inbound game. they are awesome.
i think there's no country is match or even to USA team now. i hope there's a balancing system in basketball in olympics. because USA is overkill for Asian
country both size and skills. Smiley
Well each country has special sport for them, which it gives them advantage to win gold medal. In this case, US is the world champion for basketball, but if it come to other sports, e.g soccer, US is nothing. So, it's fair imo Cheesy

yes i can say otherwise also this is also bad cuz no russian team here cuz they might do something in some team sport also they have got athletes maybe best in individual
anyway still say that USA will take most gold medals as usual

We do agree that USA gonna take take the gold here since they got a strong lineup and who delivered good for this tournament and the way i see for this game is though job for the other country to defeat them, and provably they are looking only to get some medal spot on their sheet so they can get some honor to their country, and who do you think guys will get the  silver? Australia? Or any other hiding strong team there? Spain is bit lousy nowadays and beaten by croatia so i dont think they can surpass and win consecutives to get in the gold medal round.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Usa-China: 119-62... +57  really an awkward gap. They could win games even playing in 4 players. I think that only a USA harakiri will change the outcome of this tournament .

Actually I'm bit surprised that China could scored 62 points against USA. I'm not underestimating China, but what you are saying is true imo. No team can beat US if it come to basketball game. Well as EuroBasket champion, Spain is the toughest opponent for US.

i tough that beside Spain France and Serbia will do something but France lost from Australia quite unexpected

maybe spain is a great contender for USA. but USA line up is very strong in all aspect, outbound and inbound game. they are awesome.
i think there's no country is match or even to USA team now. i hope there's a balancing system in basketball in olympics. because USA is overkill for Asian
Well each country has special sport for them, which it gives them advantage to win gold medal. In this case, US is the world champion for basketball, but if it come to other sports, e.g soccer, US is nothing. So, it's fair imo Cheesy

yes i can say otherwise also this is also bad cuz no russian team here cuz they might do something in some team sport also they have got athletes maybe best in individual
anyway still say that USA will take most gold medals as usual
Activity: 630
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

Spain has been lost in their first game but that was a close fight with only 2 pts score difference maybe they can bounce back again to regain their spot on this contest but i also think australia is the greatest and aspiring opponent who can blow USA  butt, but in the other hand we are very sure that USA gonna take the gold and this battle is between on silver and bronze let see who's country will compete and fight for that medals.
Activity: 252
One hour again batle china VS france
is first match china lost vs cointander strong gold medal USA
and france lost from Australia
two team strong play because want win, i think and my prediction china is win
Activity: 378
There are better players who decided not to participate this time, but you can hardly call it a B-team in terms of talent.
It's clearly a B-team. Durant is the only guy who would even start if all the US players competed. Curry, CP3, LeBron, Harden, Westbrook, Davis, and Leonard would all be considered the best player on this current squad not named Durant.
That said, I think the team is actually better without having ALL the top US players. Many of the US's top guys are used to having the ball in their hands, and you can end of having too many Chiefs, and not enough Indians.
USA on fire after the first game against china and the big win 119-62 , tonight  Usa win against Venezuela 113-69 .
USA   played : 2   win: 2    TP :232:131   
with those statistics i think USA will be the winner of the gold medal .
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
USA women and Men win Gold easily!
i highly doubt that, there is Lithuania, there is Spain so anything might happen, though i think that first will be either USA or Lithuania while Spain will be left with bronze only
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Australia is looking very good so far, they won against Serbia and France and for me I'm looking forward to seeing them play China and the USA to see how they measure up to the top teams. We all know the USA team is the team to beat but as I always say anyone team can win on it's day and there are no guarantees in any game. Australia has a good team maybe even the best Olympic team they have put together at any Olympics and they should at least win a medal these Olympics.
French are always good at basketball and Australia have some giants on their team.
I saw USA play China in the prelims and they just go out-dunked on literally.
It will be those three teams that will make it to the finals.
Usa will be heavy favorites like every time they are in the summer games.
Pages:
Jump to: