Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 15. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think we already know who the team will be the winner for this year, yeah they are brazil because they have neymar for this year of course that would make them be stronger than another team.
Lol. This is Basketball thread man. This is not football. When Neymar plays basketball, forget the dream of winning the gold medal of Brazil national team. But speaking of Brazil football, i guess they can win silver medal and the is for Germany.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Usa-China: 119-62... +57  really an awkward gap. They could win games even playing in 4 players. I think that only a USA harakiri will change the outcome of this tournament .

Actually I'm bit surprised that China could scored 62 points against USA. I'm not underestimating China, but what you are saying is true imo. No team can beat US if it come to basketball game. Well as EuroBasket champion, Spain is the toughest opponent for US.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Usa-China: 119-62... +57  really an awkward gap. They could win games even playing in 4 players. I think that only a USA harakiri will change the outcome of this tournament .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Isnt it obvious? As usual it would be team USA who will get the gold in baskeball. Having a pure NBA  player line up is insane. Look at the play of USA vs China earlier. Its obvious, USA didnt play at their highest performance but the gap of score is too high.

they are obvious favorites and they will take gold for sure only more interesting will be for rest of medal they are many great team
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
EtherSphere - Social Games
I think we already know who the team will be the winner for this year, yeah they are brazil because they have neymar for this year of course that would make them be stronger than another team.

basketball is this not football
here brazil have little chances for some medal USA is prime for gold silver and bronze will be interesting cuz mainly Europe team will take that
How can you get football (soccer to the americans here) confused with basket-ball? They are two totally different sports when one is played inside and the other for the Olympics are played outside. Roll Eyes

Now that was an epic fail of an answer to the post you were responding too.  Cheesy
Not you azguard. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
Isnt it obvious? As usual it would be team USA who will get the gold in baskeball. Having a pure NBA  player line up is insane. Look at the play of USA vs China earlier. Its obvious, USA didnt play at their highest performance but the gap of score is too high.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
We at DirectBet are betting NOW LIVE on the Olympics 2016.

For bonuses you can check out our VIP Program and participate in our special Tipsters Championship that we will host during the Olympics : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

This is the direct link to our Basketball Olympics 2016 Offerings :

DirectBet Basketball Olympics Offerings

Bet NOW LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during the Olympics !

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
Activity: 686

here brazil have little chances for some medal USA is prime for gold silver and bronze will be interesting cuz mainly Europe team will take that

In basketball USA will win the gold medal because it have very unique combination of players, they are more talented than European players so I also think it would be much easy to predict about this game, USA showing very good performance in basketball.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
United States
Rosters:  Carmelo Anthony, Harrison Barnes, Jimmy Butler, DeMarcus Cousins, DeMar DeRozan, Kevin Durant, Paul George, Draymond Green, Kyrie Irving, DeAndre Jordan, Kyle Lowry & Klay Thompson   
Kevin Durant
This guy honestly looks like the best defender on the team and could win DPOY if he dedicates himself this year. He'll have more energy on that end as a result of playing in a more efficient system. The looks he's getting on team USA won't be any different from the looks he'll be getting on the Warriors. If anything, the Warriors have BETTER ball-movement than team USA by a longshot, so he'll just be draining non-stop open jumpers and finishing transition dunks like crazy.
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Look at USA's lineup man. That was like inviting the virtuoso/masters against a bunch of random dudes. There is no doubt that USA will bring home the gold medal, but Spain could somehow play a very entertaining game against them. On the other hand, I would be rooting for France all the way, but would not bet if they go against USA but will still probably cheer for them. Too many interesting lineups. Let's see what this Olympics this year has to offer.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

Dont know either for the citizenship rules on rio olympics but i think when a player was already migrated at the said country and living for many decades well he can be a citizen on that country and maybe that occur for the said people who's your mentioning thats why officials didnt bother to open up and kick of those player since they are qualified to represent the country who they were currently playing.

This. Much better if we will look some of their profile for a clearer view. Aside from being a nationalized player, they must be citizens for the said country in long time that's why they are already a resident of that country.

About the topic, it's clear USA will dominate this basketball olympic. The bet must be who will be the MVP for the team USA. lol.

Hmm agreed to that, but i think their better contender country for that contest is spain since ive seen many scenario that spain and USA always facing in gold medal round but let see if other country teams will give a sweet to USA, but i clearly see that USA will sweep all the team as they do on their exhibition game last day or week they eaten and burried their opponents team and i dont doubt that they will do it in RIO.
legendary
Activity: 1148
USA are too strong for the other nations. If they maintain the concentration and a bit of humility , winning every game by at least 20/30 points difference.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well, i don't have clue about other team except USA team and i'm sure USA will be the champion on Basketball sports on RIO Olympic at Brazil.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Dont know either for the citizenship rules on rio olympics but i think when a player was already migrated at the said country and living for many decades well he can be a citizen on that country and maybe that occur for the said people who's your mentioning thats why officials didnt bother to open up and kick of those player since they are qualified to represent the country who they were currently playing.

This. Much better if we will look some of their profile for a clearer view. Aside from being a nationalized player, they must be citizens for the said country in long time that's why they are already a resident of that country.

About the topic, it's clear USA will dominate this basketball olympic. The bet must be who will be the MVP for the team USA. lol.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
I looked up the Nigerian team rooster, only 1 player was born in Nigeria, the rest are Nigerian-Americans. What happened to the rule that you can only have one nationalized player? Not that it gives them a competitive advantage, they'll be lucky to win one game, but the team they beat in Afrobasketball to make the Olympics, Angola (an Olympic regular), all it's players are from Angola.

Don't know about their citizenship rules but I think Nigerian-Americans count as Nigerian citizens so they don't count as naturalized players.

Well no one doubt that USA deserve to get gold medal. The only team who has bigger chance than other teams to be a tough team for USA is Spain imo. So about silver medal, I think Spain will get it. Brazil can get the bronze if they play well in their home ground.

Theirs no doubt that they will dominate this tournament they are all stars in nba and we know what they are capable and skills they've got US will be the gold medalist for their basket and i think the question here is who will be the silver and bronze medalist in this contest, USA is the new version of dream team today.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
Well no one doubt that USA deserve to get gold medal. The only team who has bigger chance than other teams to be a tough team for USA is Spain imo. So about silver medal, I think Spain will get it. Brazil can get the bronze if they play well in their home ground.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
These are one of the sports that are my all time favorite to watch during the games every 4 years. And everytime USA always comes out on the podium.
I will go with USA all the way again this year for a gold medal with. SOLID! Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
The American team is the team to beat, in my opinion no team will be able to win them think Brazil can get to win a bronze in the sport.
Pages:
Jump to: