Pages:
Author

Topic: RIO OLYMPIC BASKETBALL ( Championship ) USA Gold Medal - page 16. (Read 8595 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I looked up the Nigerian team rooster, only 1 player was born in Nigeria, the rest are Nigerian-Americans. What happened to the rule that you can only have one nationalized player? Not that it gives them a competitive advantage, they'll be lucky to win one game, but the team they beat in Afrobasketball to make the Olympics, Angola (an Olympic regular), all it's players are from Angola.

Don't know about their citizenship rules but I think Nigerian-Americans count as Nigerian citizens so they don't count as naturalized players.
Activity: 364
I looked up the Nigerian team rooster, only 1 player was born in Nigeria, the rest are Nigerian-Americans. What happened to the rule that you can only have one nationalized player? Not that it gives them a competitive advantage, they'll be lucky to win one game, but the team they beat in Afrobasketball to make the Olympics, Angola (an Olympic regular), all it's players are from Angola.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I think USA are to be the champion here. They got the best plyer in the world in the best basketball league in the world. In the past FIBA World cup, USA dominated all of its opponent and won all of its games. But i think other teams are strong enough to defeat thos team like Spain, Serbia, Brazil and France.
Activity: 112
i know NBA and USA have it as the most famous basketball competitions in the world also a lot of basketball players who dreaming to play at there and i think USA will unstoppable this time and my thought USA will be got gold medal but seems USA odds are pretty low

USA @ 1.07
France @ 11.5
Spain @ 9
Serbia @ 21

where is Argentina? AFAIK, Argentina is good at bball too, always in second - third place in same big competition...
Activity: 364
i know NBA and USA have it as the most famous basketball competitions in the world also a lot of basketball players who dreaming to play at there and i think USA will unstoppable this time and my thought USA will be got gold medal but seems USA odds are pretty low
USA @ 1.07, France @ 11.5, Spain @ 9, Serbia @ 21

I will put all my bet in all France game, the roster of France is strong. Nicolas Batum, Nando De Colo, Boris Diaw, Antoine Diot, Mickael Gelabale, Rudy Gobert, Thomas Heurtel, Charles Kahudi, Joffrey Lauvergne, Tony Parker, Florent Pietrus & Kim Tillie .
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

USA @ 1.07
France @ 11.5
Spain @ 9
Serbia @ 21
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
without doubt USA will be the winner of the gold medal ! it's unstoppable with this team : Carmelo Anthony, Harrison Barnes, Jimmy Butler, DeMarcus Cousins, DeMar DeRozan, Kevin Durant, Paul George, Draymond Green, Kyrie Irving, DeAndre Jordan, Kyle Lowry & Klay Thompson .
i think the siver and bronze medal for france and Spain or China .
Um...can Argentina / Spain stop USA this time  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I don't think so....lol

USA unstopable is still win gold medal
another country only is happy silver and bronze medal
is candidate silver and bronze medal, spain, argentina, home base ground brazil
I don't think so....lol

My prediction is China stop the USA in the very 1st game in RIO Olympics Basketball Game, Just Kidding.  Grin Grin Grin

I don't think so....lol

Quarter Finals

Australia vs Serbia - Game Schedule: Saturday August 20, 2016 Time 06:00 AM

United State vs Spain - Game Schedule: Saturday August 20, 2016 Time 02:30 AM

Pages:
Jump to: