Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 5. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 18, 2019, 06:15:38 AM
I think that Ripple does not belong to crypto currencies market. However, they are doing a lot to near the mass adoption and I respect it. But a coin without a limited supply has nothing to search for in this industry.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 06:04:50 AM
It is definitely a good coin. It has a great team and it is doing well. It currently lies 3rd on the global coin ranking according to coinmarketcap but I think it has been very slow to rise. It has stayed below $1 for some time now and will love it more if it crosses the huddle.For long-term investment, I think Ripple is very good indeed. We all know that ripple has worked with many banks in different countries. And I see, in the future this coin will become a banking coin, with a high value.
Activity: 608
April 18, 2019, 03:33:12 AM
I still strongly believe in the ripples that in the near future ripple prices will increase up even better, we can patiently wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 18, 2019, 02:32:51 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

Now is the perfect time to buy Ripple, while the prices of reliable coins on the market remain minimal. Now buying an XRP can really be a very profitable investment in the long run. Despite all the difficulties of the market, Ripple continues to grow steadily with the support of large financial institutions.
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 27, 2019, 05:19:22 PM
I bought these coins a few weeks ago and hoped that I would get a quick profit. But I am disappointed that this coin has barely grown over this time.
The cost of this coin is not high compared to other coins from the top 20. For this, that would not be a bad profit you need to have very large volumes.
NLO
February 27, 2019, 05:16:46 PM
I think ripple is very potential coin. If you invest now it i think you will get much profit in future. Because ripple future are so great. I think after 1 month it will cross .50 usd.
Ripple is a good coin, but not for long-term, for several years, like Bitcoin or ethereum. Coin Ripple is a banking spy in a crypto society.
Activity: 392
February 27, 2019, 05:15:02 PM
I bought these coins a few weeks ago and hoped that I would get a quick profit. But I am disappointed that this coin has barely grown over this time.
NLO
February 27, 2019, 05:08:25 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Yes. Ripple is indeed the best coin. I think you have a good chance if you invest in it. I can't guarantee that in the near future Ripple prices will increase, but I think that Ripple prices will increase this year.
Ripple chart is still different from Bitcoin, Ethereum, but not significantly. But the General  trend of all coins is the Bitcoin movement.

The schedule of the RPL still differs from the charts Bitcoin, Ethereum, but not significantly. But the General trend of all coins is the movement for Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 210
February 27, 2019, 04:00:49 PM
Ripple is right now around 30 cents and it is getting closer and closer to Ethereum. I hope the upcoming hardfork tomorrow will change things will push Ethereum to the moon and Ripple will be replaced by NEO.
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
February 27, 2019, 03:24:39 PM
I think ripple is very potential coin. If you invest now it i think you will get much profit in future. Because ripple future are so great. I think after 1 month it will cross .50 usd.
Activity: 105
Merit: 9
February 27, 2019, 02:18:51 PM
Ripple is the potential altcoin there is no doubt still it's doing better in the cryptomarket thus Ripple was maintaining second place in coinmarketcap previously and Ripple technology is developing very fastly among the many big banks I hope Ripple will rise again.
These developments could lead, to big price rises in the XRP token price as the predictions stated above. So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
Ripple is also set to partner with more European and Latin American banks which might help promote both XRP and Ripple’s payment technology
Activity: 504
February 27, 2019, 05:47:30 AM
Ripple  stands out among the rest of the cryptocurrency. Ripple is among the top three in terms of cryptocurrency capitalization and second only to Bitcoins and Ethereum. Experts suggest that it is possible, someday, not in the near future, this token can become a global reserve currency.
I think that if the market recovers, XRP will grow steadily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
February 27, 2019, 05:40:32 AM
I can not say that I am delighted with the project and the idea of Ripple, but because we all came here to make money, then, of course, in the long-term portfolio this asset must be.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 27, 2019, 04:13:06 AM

Ripple (XRP) is good to invest in the long term. Ripple has a lot of partnerships with well-known banks and firms. Ripple transactions are settled in just 3-5 secs that make it fast and cheap. You should hold a small portion of your portfolio in Ripple. Its always better to invest in different coins or stocks.
Activity: 517
February 27, 2019, 04:09:32 AM

Yes. Ripple is indeed the best coin. I think you have a good chance if you invest in it. I can't guarantee that in the near future Ripple prices will increase, but I think that Ripple prices will increase this year.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
February 27, 2019, 03:48:03 AM
Ripple can increase its value so it is also beneficial for those who want to try their best.
for the near future I don't think he can raise prices, Ripple needs time to increase its value because he also needs a process.
he can also take Ethereum's position even though Ethereum can take it back, but at least he is strong to compete and increase his value.
Activity: 402
February 27, 2019, 03:44:13 AM
News of a coinbase listing didn't help much, still trading at a low price. If it happened during a bull market it would have pumped 50% at least. Could be an oversupply issue
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
February 27, 2019, 03:22:06 AM
I really respect this cryptocurrency because they do not cease to pay attention to their product. It is important to understand that ripla has tremendous technical support from the community. But the only thing that disappointed me - this is how they artificially raised the price of their cryptocurrency and a couple of days ahead of ETH. I think that's a mistake.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
February 21, 2019, 06:27:44 PM

Well I think at today's price to invest very well the price dropped 2 times , and I think in the near future ripple can show good growth, you just have to wait for this moment!
Activity: 406
February 21, 2019, 09:15:37 AM
I think so. I always believed that ripple is one of the best crypto out there. Its been in the market for a while now and it shows its potential during the previous bull run. Right now, the value of ripple is very low which is actually a good sign because it means profit when the market fluctuates, so its better to invest now.
Pages:
Jump to: