Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 6. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 1
February 21, 2019, 09:07:07 AM
I think that Ripple, as usual, will follow the situation on the market, as soon as there is growth, so the coin will begin to rise!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
February 21, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
Ripple certainly can increase higher, now he has shown an increase even if only a few percent.
he deserves to invest he has great abilities, so he can compete with Ethereum.
Future Ripples might be profitable with big ones, so this is a good time if you start investing now.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
February 21, 2019, 07:06:32 AM
I think ripple is a good investment, the problem the coin have now is that it has not gotten is stability  but Is going to be a great investment in future.
Activity: 406
February 21, 2019, 06:43:30 AM
I don’t think so, although the team is working hard to push the coin into many areas, it still seems to me that the coin will not go so far up!
Activity: 92
February 21, 2019, 06:27:07 AM
I realize all crypto currencies have experienced very drastic decline during the bear market, including Ripple (XRP). However, there is something special in Ripple that it tends to be easier to rise again with significant increase after falling. This advantage can be utilized to gain profits.

Ripple is a very good investment, and for now it will be of more value/importance to day traders, because on a little rise, there will be some profits to gain.
So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.

To the holders, it is a good coin to keep in store for sometimes, because its move will be smooth and will have good outcome when the bare market is done away.

XRP is one of the best coins now in my opinion, of course now is the right time to invest in it. from XRP we can make more profits compared to other coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 11, 2019, 07:32:15 PM
Ripple itself is a very good and strong project for this market. It is a project related to banking and money transfer system. They already in partnership with many banks. So e of them are trying to implement the technology as main course. Some of them are trailing them for future use. So I think ripple has great opportunity in upcoming future. But the problem is ripple is so much centralized cause it is backed by banks. And in near future maybe it will run by banks. For this reason people whole like crypto currency don't like ripple so do I. But as a project or technology ripple is good and revolutionary. So I think it has a great future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
January 11, 2019, 03:14:41 PM
Despite the existing difficulties in the crypto market, I really still believe in the huge potential for the successful development of Ripple in the future. The coin really has excellent chances for stable growth and price increase. I now invest about 20% of my money in the purchase of XRP.
Definitely it will be right to develop, because he has his own layer of servicing the financial sector. In addition, the main investors of the project are the developers. Based on this, this business will have good prospects.
Activity: 378
January 11, 2019, 02:41:37 PM
Despite the existing difficulties in the crypto market, I really still believe in the huge potential for the successful development of Ripple in the future. The coin really has excellent chances for stable growth and price increase. I now invest about 20% of my money in the purchase of XRP.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 01:34:14 AM
will ripple become $0.10 ?
Activity: 294
December 12, 2018, 01:27:24 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?

I am fully convinced of the good prospects for the development of Ripple in the future. This is really successful and useful altcoin, which is already used by many large crypto market participants. Today, XRP has found its support among large financial institutions and Google, which confirms its huge potential.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
December 09, 2018, 05:06:12 PM
In order for Rippl to win and move into a price increase regardless of the bitcoin price, too much effort from the Rippl development team is needed. Another important emerging market conditions. I hold a 15% Ripple in my portfolio. Ripple can successfully go and develop in different ways.
Activity: 308
December 07, 2018, 12:31:05 AM
Ripple is one type of altcoin that is now more widely known because it is now ranked second of crypto coin, of course this makes this coin more popular and I am sure this coin will be able to develop better for the future
Activity: 532
December 07, 2018, 12:25:44 AM
Ripple could be more profitable and have most profit at the next time if you want hold and save it right now, you can start buying or investing at ripple with lower price and sell at higher price.
Activity: 406
December 07, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
Today, Ripple already enjoys well-deserved support from many major crypto market participants. It is a truly functional and useful technology for the successful development of the global financial system, with fast transactions and good development potential in the future.
Activity: 280
December 04, 2018, 08:36:50 AM
Until now Ripple has not proven a better price, but achieved a pretty good achievement because it managed to occupy the second position under Bitcoin in Marketcap. Will the Ripple price reach above $ 1 ?? I think nobody knows this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
December 04, 2018, 07:23:30 AM
Looks like its gonna go sideways for a while...
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 01:55:29 PM
Ripple recently can be seem like a separate market.
the price are so stable compare to all other coins including bitcoin. and volume is so big
I think it could stand this for quite along.
Ripples are stable, the evidence doesn't decrease much like ETH.
Ripple is my favrite coin because of coins with real work and a good team.
The ripples will remain above.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 29, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
Ripple recently can be seem like a separate market.
the price are so stable compare to all other coins including bitcoin. and volume is so big
I think it could stand this for quite along.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
November 29, 2018, 10:48:52 AM
Because Ripple is one of the few working projects. But I also do not like the XRP coin. The team has too many coins, the team can very strongly manipulate the price of an XRP coin.
except that the team manipulates the price and the coin itself is not used by the huge amount of people. technology is used but not token
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
November 29, 2018, 10:31:14 AM
I always think that ripple is not a good investment for a long time,
They have too many supply and not all are in the people in the community.
I still doubt that the big part of numbers are with the team wallet.
RIPPLE is just a dump and pump token.
They are number 2 now because on the number of supply htey have.
Pages:
Jump to: