Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 2. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 6
February 12, 2021, 05:39:18 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I think the final price for XRP will be above 10k usd. I'm 99.9% sure of it.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 12, 2021, 05:06:49 AM
Will Ripple Renounce ?
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 12, 2021, 03:00:27 AM
Look at Ripple Price Currently move at $0.552920
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io
February 12, 2021, 02:05:08 AM
 good old times when they ask if it worth to invest or not
Activity: 517
January 19, 2020, 08:15:11 AM

Indeed, in general if the price of Bitcoin rises, the price of Altcoin will also rise. But if you hold an Altcoin you will be easier to control loss, compared to Bitcoin. Alt graph depends on BTC graph.

when the king rises, alts will only have one option which will be kneel

the part which you alts will rise is no correct, actually the usd equivalent of their value will increase which is not much important for us, as we are crypto users, not fiat lovers  Grin

but when the king rises fully, it will allow alts to stand and only then the real alts (not those shitscoins) can stand in front of their king
thats the time we do call AltSeason ( the dream of many crypto users with shitcoin bags  Cheesy) Cheesy
When talking about shitcoin, of course we don't like it here, because there is too much shitcoin. But what we maintain is coins that do have good potential for the future.

As far as my observations, Altcoin is very dependent on the movement of Bitcoin. Look at the daily chart, always moving in the same direction. Only a few different coins.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 18, 2019, 06:23:10 AM
The Ripple is a reliable coin that still stands at the third rank in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 602
December 07, 2019, 06:51:29 PM
For Ripple, there was always news of the new deal. For now, this situation is over. New developments for Ripple can always be. This market is moving forward with speculation. A new story can be written in Ripple.
Activity: 343
Merit: 11
Rangers.Protocol
December 05, 2019, 10:33:52 AM
This coin recently has nothing outstanding. I feel the future will not change when people pay attention to Bitcoin a lot. I recommend not investing in it
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
December 05, 2019, 09:48:50 AM
I would not invest in ripple. There is nothing behind this coin. They have no technology. In addition, rumors about them are not very good. Therefore, it is better to invest in more worthy and reliable coins. Wink
Perhaps you did not read clearly about ripple, it has technology but this technology does not support its currency, the technology behind it supports banks while the ripple coin is just a symbol, the value is not really appreciated. However, we should not consider this angle and refuse to invest in ripple, it is still a highly ranked coin in the market with a stable price, sometimes whale groups can pump it up, and for those who don't like the risk and prefer the long term, ripple is probably the right destination for them.
Activity: 742
December 05, 2019, 09:38:44 AM
I would not invest in ripple. There is nothing behind this coin. They have no technology. In addition, rumors about them are not very good. Therefore, it is better to invest in more worthy and reliable coins. Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
December 05, 2019, 02:13:08 AM
Hello. I believe that Ripple has good technology and the coin will increase in value in the future. The main thing is legal regulation and Ripple technology will be used by banks for settlements.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
November 23, 2019, 10:06:54 PM
In my opinion ripple is one of the best project in this market. I know many people in this market have some issue with ripple cause ripple is kind of centralised and backed by bank. But still ripple is a project with a great vision and it's constantly upgrade itself as promised. And they really have some big partnership too. I think in future ripple will be one of the most used project.

Ripple being supported by banks is a good hint of its possibility being centralized in nature? Because decentralization is one the last words banks want to hear.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
November 13, 2019, 04:53:30 PM
In my opinion ripple is one of the best project in this market. I know many people in this market have some issue with ripple cause ripple is kind of centralised and backed by bank. But still ripple is a project with a great vision and it's constantly upgrade itself as promised. And they really have some big partnership too. I think in future ripple will be one of the most used project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
November 06, 2019, 09:53:16 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Ripple getting popular more and more hopefully it'll increase as expected

Of course, I like Ripple after I used to send remittances through this cryptocurrency. It's fast and has low fees when sending transactions. Ripple positions itself in the remittance industry and I think sooner they will lead in this sector. In my opinion, Ripple can compete for bitcoin in terms of utilization, its transaction volume in the future.
Activity: 62
November 06, 2019, 09:02:16 AM
I believe that Ripple will increase very strongly in the near future and are investing in the present time. Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 06, 2019, 08:20:35 AM
for me it is unpredictable because lately the market does not experience too much movement but if you want to buy at current prices I think that's the normal price, and just waiting for the right time to sell it
Activity: 17
November 04, 2019, 03:37:52 PM

Ripple getting popular more and more hopefully it'll increase as expected
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
November 04, 2019, 03:11:59 PM

Indeed, in general if the price of Bitcoin rises, the price of Altcoin will also rise. But if you hold an Altcoin you will be easier to control loss, compared to Bitcoin. Alt graph depends on BTC graph.

when the king rises, alts will only have one option which will be kneel

the part which you alts will rise is no correct, actually the usd equivalent of their value will increase which is not much important for us, as we are crypto users, not fiat lovers  Grin

but when the king rises fully, it will allow alts to stand and only then the real alts (not those shitscoins) can stand in front of their king
thats the time we do call AltSeason ( the dream of many crypto users with shitcoin bags  Cheesy) Cheesy
Activity: 517
November 03, 2019, 06:50:11 PM

Yes. Ripple is indeed the best coin. I think you have a good chance if you invest in it. I can't guarantee that in the near future Ripple prices will increase, but I think that Ripple prices will increase this year.
Ripple chart is still different from Bitcoin, Ethereum, but not significantly. But the General  trend of all coins is the Bitcoin movement.

The schedule of the RPL still differs from the charts Bitcoin, Ethereum, but not significantly. But the General trend of all coins is the movement for Bitcoin.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
October 25, 2019, 02:57:20 AM

has anybody else noticed this, happening right now  Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: