Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE - page 4. (Read 15655 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 09, 2019, 12:21:48 PM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I think Ripple will increase in the near future. You should buy it
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
September 09, 2019, 12:10:41 PM
Ripple was one of the top leading altcoins and a best  coin to invest aside ethereum in cryptocurrency. I believe it still is. I think ripple is a good coin to invest and hold for a long term if you want to earn profit.
Ripple is a type of altcoin and when the market rises, so does ripple. Although this is a centralized coin, however, in some states it takes the first place in popularity, proceeding from the fact that it has cheap and fast transactions. However, I do not use ripple, I prefer ethereum and other altcoins, which are somehow closer to me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 08, 2019, 04:34:18 PM
Ripple was one of the top leading altcoins and a best  coin to invest aside ethereum in cryptocurrency. I believe it still is. I think ripple is a good coin to invest and hold for a long term if you want to earn profit.
Activity: 560
September 04, 2019, 09:48:45 AM
I believe in ripple and its goals, technology and strong team. The coin has suffered many ups and downs since its inception some seven years ago. I think the coin has a bright future. If the banks embrace cryptocurrency, most of them use ripple which will increase its popularity.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 858
September 04, 2019, 07:15:18 AM
For me, Ripple forever lost its value, this happened after its owners introduced millions of new coins to the market. I previously knew that they could do this at any time, but assumed that they would do this in exceptional cases. However, we all saw how they have done this twice in the past few months, not giving a damn about the opinions of investors.
10c
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
September 03, 2019, 06:14:49 AM
For me XRP is a great buy for long term at current price. Well, I might be wrong but considering the project development especially the products like XRAPID, ripple has great future prospects.  This is just my opinion and due diligence is necessary before investing.
XRAPID is a good product for ripple company but not for the token itself. People understand everything for a long time that the token itself is not needed to anyone in the modern world and all movements of its price are just manipulations
Activity: 1764
September 03, 2019, 06:10:46 AM
With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Ripple is a top altcoin and has long been at a high position in the cryptocurrency market, which means that everyone can and should earn money on this altcoin, and most importantly, ripple is very active and constantly cooperates with various huge companies, which will give ripple growth at certain time, so everyone can safely invest in ripple and wait for the cryptocurrency market to reverse. While the ripple price is very low, everyone should not miss this moment.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
August 06, 2019, 03:46:09 PM
For me XRP is a great buy for long term at current price. Well, I might be wrong but considering the project development especially the products like XRAPID, ripple has great future prospects.  This is just my opinion and due diligence is necessary before investing.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
August 06, 2019, 03:13:45 PM
I support blockchain coin like Ethereum or TRON and also Litecoin. But I don't like Ripple, it's my thought but history is hard to remember and Ripple is worth of investment.
I no longer like Ripple as a cryptocurrency asset and I switched to Litecoin. I think that this was my right decision. Smiley
Activity: 40
April 18, 2019, 09:29:49 AM
I think it's also still good if you can invest in ripples now, because now the ripple prices are also experiencing a good increase. so I'm sure you will also get more profits.

I agree with that, xrp has a huge potential and there are no signs of something wrong happening in their project. Potentially most profitable crypto in the nearest future in my opinion.
Activity: 3
April 18, 2019, 09:26:19 AM
Bceм пpивeт Увaжaeмыe фopyмчaнe. Пoддepжкa y биткoинa нa  5000$ ycтoялa и ceйчac нaчaлcя мeдлeнный нo yвepeнный pocт. Ha ceгoдня в paйoнe 5300$. Я cчитaю чтo пocлe пpoxoждeния мaкcимyмa нa 5500$ бyдeт yвepeнный pocт к 6000$. Cчитaю чтo ceйчac caмoe вpeмя пoкyпaть и дepжaть биткoин. Ктo чтo дyмaeт – пишитe кoммeнтapии.
Activity: 600
April 18, 2019, 09:24:47 AM
I think it's also still good if you can invest in ripples now, because now the ripple prices are also experiencing a good increase. so I'm sure you will also get more profits.
Activity: 784
April 18, 2019, 09:08:22 AM
Now the cost of XRP is much lower, but the coin has excellent potential for growth. Bitcoin has been growing for a long time, but altcoins lag behind it accumulate a critical mass. Soon for altcoins will come "cryptospring" and XRP is one of the first candidates to grow 2 times.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
April 18, 2019, 08:56:02 AM
I bought some Ripple for myself and a friend some few months ago. The price has not been encouraging though. Not dipping but just static despite the btc pump and other alts pumping too. I expected XRP to go up as well but its disappointing
The same thing on what I've said to the other thread of Ripple's price discussion.

While bitcoin moved from $3,200 to $5,200.

Ripple remained silent on $0.3

Same predictions that I've heard that it may go back to $3 if ever bitcoin goes on bull again. But I just noticed that its movement lately isn't so hyper unlike bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 18, 2019, 08:52:03 AM
he could improve and this time the Ripple movement had improved and might will have risen higher so it could be profitable.
Ripples can still be used so it's not too late if you start investing in them.
need a process to wake up so that of course requires a no short  time.
Activity: 532
April 18, 2019, 07:32:18 AM
Most of the things which determines the price of any coin out there is the efforts the team is putting in the platform. From recent happenings, one can agree the team have been trying to make many platforms adopt the coin into their payment systems, therefore it's a good sign that with constant improvement the price will go up in the near future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
April 18, 2019, 07:15:51 AM
Anything I can say to the ripple is good to hold it because of longterm token and there is still potential when bitcoin drops my attention that the price and the excessive size of buy orders to the exchanger have not been so affected to ensure that the ripple price will not fall like this their support for ripple is because their community is bigger and everything is better than their project so the price of the ripple has been great because it was so expensive and now it is a very expensive luck for investors since it's cheap and they hold it and it's not just a ripple because these banks have partnerships and are also accepted to other banks abroad but it's just a choice.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
April 18, 2019, 06:50:54 AM
Ripple is one of the good coins out there. With their way of looking for more mass adoption the price will grow but when or to what price is what I can't say. But be rest assured with time it will grow with more adoption coming in.

I bought some Ripple for myself and a friend some few months ago. The price has not been encouraging though. Not dipping but just static despite the btc pump and other alts pumping too. I expected XRP to go up as well but its disappointing
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
April 18, 2019, 06:46:02 AM
Ripple is one of the good coins out there. With their way of looking for more mass adoption the price will grow but when or to what price is what I can't say. But be rest assured with time it will grow with more adoption coming in.
Activity: 773
April 18, 2019, 06:29:19 AM
the price of XRP will necessarily increase. For this coin there are serious people and banks. And I think they will continue to popularize this coin and push the price up. The coin is traded on many well-known exchanges and one of them is the American coinbase market and it says a lot about it. It is worth agreeing with people who say that XRP is not a cryptocoin in the classical meaning of this word because the main essence and purpose of cryptocoins is decentralization. XRP is fully centralized
Pages:
Jump to: