Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 25. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Ripple it is a very long term investment. I think after one year it will cost the same as now Grin. Stability monet , it is good too for bank systems.
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

Ripple currently is currently a low value coin but has a very high demand, if you really wanted to profit from it, you need to invest in long term, because i believed that this kind of coin can grow because of its high demand.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Long term !!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 252

Its very very long term investment buddy. I can see the price is stabilised at 0.20 USD since very long time and its almost more than 3-4 months where it is standing still. Im worried about my current investment and can’t even move anything as I could insure the loss and time which I invested into this project. They have control over the prices which makes me very worried about the prices. They can manipulate it and I’m sure they won’t make it go less than the 0,20 USD but still it is hard to say what updates they might give in the future. For sure this is ling term investment as no one has able to see it pump more than 0,20 in current month or the previous one.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

Ripple is one of the good coins with huge potential and might end being big in the near future. A lot of investors haven't seen the potential since its currently undervalued but they might begin realising that after a few years since its a good coin to hold for long term. Ripple networks is decentralized and cannot be shutdown, it enables instant and secure transactions of any size without any charge backs. Ripple's network will go big once a lot of banks begin to use it and apply its protocol.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
It depends on your decision, if you have a large enough capital and believe that altcoin ,long term is best. But if your capital is small and you want faster and shorter result short term is the best option. Good luck!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
long term
This.

They are trying to make bank payments faster, this will not happen overnight.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 225
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
The ripple coin can be suitable for both long-term and short-term investments. Everything depends on the specific situation on the market. This coin is quite promising and therefore in the long run it will always justify itself and bring a good profit. Her development continues. More and more banks are moving to use its advanced technology for blocking, so the future is behind it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
in my opinion you should be long-term investment because:
-Ripple (XRP) is a project startup backed by giants Google
-using Blockchain technology platform (String blocks) to help speed up the processing of financial transactions between the banks together
-Money Ripple has committed to users that their technology has made travel to help the Bank reduce operational costs by up to 33% in this whole process, and allow the party to spend money transfer with large number in a snap

Activity: 519
Merit: 250
I think Ripple is for long-term, you can invest and buy coins as you like then forget it sometime then after half a decade you can check the values and start to get profits.
But if you want to avail high profit for a short term then Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash is best for you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Ripple is a great long term investment asset. As you can see in coinmarketcap.com, it's price is below 1 dollar. Many people are saying that this coin might boom in the future. Probably a dollar and up. So go for long term investment.
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
I think it's a good moment to quitely put some ripple in your pocket. Value has been down from the top by quite a lot, and I think it's ready for another pump when these BTC/BCH drama will end.
Activity: 406
homt.net
Ripples good coins for a long-term investment. But maybe it would be better if you hold the litecoin. Ripple also good you can hold a coin if you want.
Activity: 280
Ripple is long term invest. Its always very stable doesnt loose much doesnt gain much. I unfortunately bought in the summer so i am in the red, but i am not worried. Its to big to miss, although there are a lot of critical voices. Do your own research

Cheers
Activity: 140
Merit: 10

5 Reasons To Buy Ripple XRP Coin
1. News
2. Higher return on investment (in percent)
3. Higher technology
4. A number of approximately 80 banks are testing Ripple technology
5. Technical analysis says BUY
so its a long term plan.

Thank you sir... 
I definitely take your advice into consideration.
Activity: 66
Ceйчac любyю мoнeтy вoзьми , oни дoлгocpoчныe идyт .
xoтя нaдo пoнимaть кaкoй пpoфит вы xoтитe имeть.
Activity: 164

5 Reasons To Buy Ripple XRP Coin
1. News
2. Higher return on investment (in percent)
3. Higher technology
5. Technical analysis says BUY
so its a long term plan.

Really grateful for this information... Thanks... Guess i wont sell my ripple any time soon till it moon
Activity: 140
long term

What are your reasons sir?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
ripple is not known to rise slowly or in long term. there has never been any solid rise ever in XRP. instead it has a week of shining in the market when it gets pumped and then it is all downward spiral from there.
so try to think of it more as a short term investment during the pumps or mini pumps.

i highlighted the important part!
that is like saying countries like India, Dubai,... have adopted bitcoin because they have released a coin of their own based on blockchain technology!
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
As you want to know that Ripple is good for short term or long term investment. I think Ripple is good for long term investment.
Pages:
Jump to: