Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 21. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I think all the crypto's out there are long-term investments, it doesn't make sense to invest in something short term, unless you are flippering, because the market itself (the blockchain market) is just a newborn.. there are so many years until it matures, which means there will be so many new users joining into the crypto world, and we'll see so much money flowing in. What this means is that no coin out there, has yet to reach their full potential, for the reason because the market is which these coins are operating is not yet matured itself. XRP specifically are doing great by collaborating with big banks and they already have several players in their network who use their services, if they continue at that rate they gonna do great in a couple of years (ROI wise).
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
It's not any type of investment, unless you count retaining the value of your portfolio relatively stable an investment strategy, but you have Tether USD for that. It's volatility is not big, I'll give it that much, but since the banks behind it got into a disagreement i doubt you'll see any big advancements done with it and thus the price won't go much higher than what it is. Plus it's not one of these coins where lack of supply would create demand and drive the price up. There's plenty of XRP on the markets and more will be coming in as this coin is periodically "minted" in large quantities.

Can't say I'm too sad about things being stagnant with Ripple. I don't like the idea of such a centralized currency controlled by banks in the first place.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
Ripple is definitely a long term investment. I currently hold most of my investment in Ripple. Behind this coin is a team that is really professional and well-informed. Ripple is one of the most promising among coins for the future. I also think that the xrp / btc ratio never reflects the true value of ripple.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Ripple has a history of making huge spikes ones or twice in a year. I do think that for long term, ripple is the best and safest crypto to invest in. As more banks implement ripple blockchain it will surely grow in long term.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
can some one give an example of long term coin, wich anounced for 2 - 3 years ago and have succes ?
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
For me Ripple is for long term holding, it will increase in value over some years to come, it is also kind of stable with just small changes over a period.
it's my opinion, you have to study the market yourself and decide if you will buy and hold or not.
Activity: 476
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I suppose you must choose long-term investment. Ripple is not the coin that costs too much, but buying many coins, you can get profit. Picking short-term investment, you will not earn on Ripple.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
I think Ripple is for a long term investment because since the start they have a good record and reputation of being a cryptocurrency. Ripple is indeed the close rival of Ethereum and the two coins have stable values today.
If you want a long-term investment for cryptocurrency then go for ripple or Ethereum.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have ripple since 2016. stored in gatehub not because of long term or short term investment. I just simply forgot about it, I have I hope on ripple before. Now, no emotion attached. Price will go up or down . It  really doesn't matter..
I was a noob back then and I am not active to the community, It was cheap so I bought it..

What I saw in my fb feeds, I just follow blindly.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Scroll scroll.. noob, member.. junior.. scroll scroll.. noob.. junior account..
All posting retarded stupid ass fucking giberish bullshit.  Cheesy

The only thing i am wondering with the army of noob accounts handing out trade advice here is which ones are controlled by the Ripple team of scammy manipulators.

I hope and pray you douche bags get burned hard to teach you a lesson.
You deserve it.. maybe FiNCEN will fine these scammers again.
Congrats Ripple scam tards.. Ripple is the first and so far only coin in history fined by the US FiNCEN.

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN)

Oh and i can't be bothered addressing the Trump wall of lies being posted here.
Believe what ever you want 3 post junior noob account Investards.
Activity: 380
Don't invest in any altcoin without knowing the project and the team in its entirety
And ensuring your trust fully.
First your own decision is important. At least for altcoins.

You are right. We need to search something about coin, team and project.
Ripple look good and they have potential Smiley
Activity: 811
Merit: 512
Enhalo Mining
If you look at the charts, aside the pump it had last Spring/Summer XRP coin has a quite stable price. So you won't gain so much in the short term. But in the long term too I think XRP price won't ever be very high, because its supply is too high and if a coin is not scarce, its price will be forever low.
So if you look for very high returns in a short period of time get way from XRP.

Also, consider Ripple is backed by banks and XRP coins are basically premined. There's no actual decentralization and some experts don't even consider XRP a 'true' cryptocoin. I never invested in it and never will.
Yet, if you like Ripple project and wanna buy some XRP, do you own due diligence, take the time to study and research and feel free to not follow my opinions. Money is yours and you can do whatever you want with it  Tongue
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
It's a long term investment. I have been holding it for quiet a while now and its been stable but it has not provided any huge gains for the short run.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
As far as things go in the cryptoworld, Ripple is considered a long term investment, because of it's support by the banks. It's a centralised Altcoin and banks use Ripple technology, so they are in a way controlling it's value!
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Ripple is a long term investment, as long as banks are involved and still want its technology.
As long as banks control it's value then there is no higher risk of it being volatile.
Activity: 278
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

It is long term investment, you cant get much profit if you buy and sell xrp per day. Long term because its a stable and  its just need more time for the price to go up
Activity: 211

If you buy it, you'll stay for long time, this for sure. Instead of centralized ripple, there are much better ones on the market. It's not for day trade or short term trade. My co-worker tried to make day trade with ripple, he lost too much. Never try it with ripple.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
From the history the chart and technical analysis of Ripple, I think Ripple good only for short term investment because the price easy to pump and dump, I think this is because this is premined coin which many supply hold by their developer. I heard they has cooperate with many international bank, but this issue can not bring the price going up.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Definitely long term investment. It has a huge potential but on the other hand in order for banks to adopt it, it will have to be some time. We are talking about organisations who are very very cautious and will have to test heavily before implementing. 
Activity: 238
i think that it was worth it to invest a big amount, before it jumped x10
i dont really think it will make another x10 in a short time
but i can always be wrong
Pages:
Jump to: