Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 11. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

MY opinion ripple is having a good prospective to invest for the long term. I think it will be going to the moon and its price will be huge in the future.
Activity: 112
I think ripple is an interesting coin with a whole lot if prospective I am definitely ready to invest in ripple but my investment will be long term because I feel this coin will get to the moon in future
Activity: 68
Ripple seems to have gained an spot on the top ten cryptocurrencies right now, but I think it's whole approaching is not suited for crypto at all and I think it could come down after some time, so it would be best suited for short term investment.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

This current market condition is confusing me so I'm trying to go only with short-term deals, because I'm literally afraid to go long-term even with something trusted as Ripple, it can be dangerous.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Ripple is a good coin that has a great concept, XRP is using on the banking system and the financial system is the need of economy, This coin is good for both investment, If you can trade on it as a long-term investment or short-term investment both are the good options.
Activity: 46
Thinking about Ripple as a speculation, you have to examination about a few realities, for example, How much Ripple get the media and online life scope for the limited time reason. Second thing is that how much percent benefit you need to get later on alongside what sort of innovation they are utilizing for this reason. In any case, there are some positive issues on this stage, for example, they are attempting to cover a considerable measure of banks for their value-based reason.
On the off chance that you can get together those questions then you can think about it as a long haul venture, So far I think about Ripple, it will be a substantial stage later on. so for me, Ripple ought to be contributed for the future reason.
Activity: 101
A long term investment. With coins like ripple you should always bear in mind that you will be holding the coins for the long term which means that there is no way that you should be expecting to make any short term profit for such coins. There is way too much growing left for the coin to do before it can even reach the last ATH again.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
definitiv long term

i think the time that icos are the big money cow are gone.

crypto should be long term investment !

Activity: 30
Swell is a long coin, and as of recently regardless it exists and keeps on developing, the reality of the matter is that the cost is stuck there-situ just, yet in the event that we take a gander at the old history is continually rising new things, I figure this coin will keep on growing for the future and I like to contribute long haul for this coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I'd call it "wasting money" Crypple already retraced a lot and it will go down even more.
Totally useless coin, one of the most overvalued trash in crypto...
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
It is 100% long-term investment. Although Ripple is considered a cryptocurrency, it differs from others by its features. For that reason, a lot of people are very skeptical about it. At the same time, it has a very huge potential. Ripple has a lot of influential agreements with international and other local banks and other commercial giants. So, if cryptocurrency will receive the legal status and gets regulated internationally and on the level of local governments, Ripple will have a huge advantage in front of other coins to work with banks and financial institutions because it is transparent and corresponds to the bank requirements.
Activity: 41
It depends on market value of Ripple, you have to watch the market regularly after your investment if you see market is up and you are getting good profit then sell and earn profit and if you want more profit then hold and wait to increase the prices
Activity: 98
 ripple is a decent altcoin for long haul speculation. This coin offers the diverse arrangement of the prepared item coin. It will give the higher speculation returning after a few months. Numerous individuals like Ripple since this XRP coin has an incredible innovation that is connected to a few items.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I think that Ripple can be both short and long investment. The rising of this price doesn't seem too much. However, this altcoin has a different concept. With the concept (related to the banks), this coin will always survive in the future. However, the price of this coin doesn't show the significant increase.
Activity: 644
I use ripple as a long term investment. I do not want to risk the short-term trade. I think the ripple price is rising very high every year.
Activity: 26
I know that XRP is a very promising one. It is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. It is really suitable for a long term investment because of its potential and it will help you update your life by giving money.
Activity: 98
It is definitely a very long-term invest, in the near days you should not expect growth ...
Activity: 26
Ripple has shown a high level of volatility, mainly because its trade is concentrated in two major markets, namely Japan and South Korea.
chances are many are thinking this for the long term
Activity: 164
Ripple is not an investment at all, it can be deemed as a security. It was made for banks to make cheap and fast transactions. But what kind of bank will like Ripple's volatility? Stellar is much better for me.
Activity: 41
I have some lovely inclination about swell since all banks and government think swell their business. So it will ascend in long haul its standard thing. good fortunes your venture.
Pages:
Jump to: