Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple: A long term investment or short term? - page 12. (Read 4564 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
ripple has not ever crossed more than 5 USD in value so in a numerical point of view due to the increased number of circulating supply it has a low price value, it's hard to say that ripple will cross the barrier to be the second of dominating currency of the market
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.
So, is it for long term or short term?
Coz to me it seems the coin has some potential.

I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Ripple is great for long term investment.
RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day. Ripple's price is quite stable, as of today, all of altcoins price are falling, today is a good time invest  on some ripple. So you just have to be patient with the volatility. And now, ripple is ranked behind ETH, it's will sky rock soon because it's has many uses to the community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I'm thinking of acquiring some ripple but i need to know if it's a short term investment or long term.
Coz i have been following the market trend and I've not seen a steady increase for the past few weeks.

5 Reasons To Buy Ripple XRP Coin
1. News
2. Higher return on investment (in percent)
3. Higher technology
4. A number of approximately 80 banks are testing Ripple technology
5. Technical analysis says BUY
so its a long term plan.
with the potential for ever-increasing development that will be very profitable when we invest Ripple for the long term and make Ripple a reliable coin. for long-term investment is very can make coin development so increasing and very reliable. so I strongly recommend to improve the development of Ripple.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO

Ripple is good coin and number 3 on market cap. Once I am buying ripple, but price movement not like other altcoin and i sell it after 2 months holding. So i think ripple is long term investment. Just my opinion, I am better holding waves
Activity: 172
Ripple is third largest coin in market capitalization. It will be good coin for future. I think xrp good for long term investing..
Activity: 26
Don't be me >Bought ripple at $3.50 LOL
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
Ripple is the long term investment but better to investment on NEO,WAVES,LTC,ICX,IOTA behalf of XRP, because XRP not give good profits to you
Activity: 140
XRP is a strong coin, and this company has a good product that is in demand in many areas, in particular banking. I think it has great potential in the long run. good luck all.
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Ripple is a long-term investment currency. It is a very stable coin. Because of which the price does not up-down much. So these coins will need to be invested in the long term. Investing for short term can not get much profit from it.
Activity: 84
Simply I think that Ripple is a long term investment just like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I think for a good long-term investment at Ripple because Ripple is a very popular and growing network, it's true the price is stuck there, but you're looking at the old history of being up. And RIpple coins are suitable for anyone who can not watch or market for a few minutes, hours, even all day.
Ripple hasn't been doing very well recently, though. There have been a ton of better tokens on the ETH blockchain which have more room for growth in the short term, and in the long term XRP hasn't been doing too well either. It's been on a decline relatively consistently and I personally think it's been hit pretty hard in comparison to most of the other cryptos we've seen recently. There might be a lot of different (and better) long-term and short-term options available for the average trader.
Activity: 57
Ripple is a very promising coin as it already works with many companies in the real business sector and the number of these companies is growing.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
Personally, I didn't invest in ripple. And I would not recommend investing. This is a common Bank currency, which has nothing to do with cryptocurrencies, except the name. But a lot of people recommend investing in ripple in the short term.
Activity: 154
i would prefer Ripple for short term as the price is relatively high especially considering its total supply and market capitalization.There are cheaper coins that should be for long term consideration.
Activity: 65
Wouldn't touch ripple, too centralized.
Activity: 182

Activity: 420
the price of the ripple in the last few months does not change more than 2 3 cents a day. it is not so much even with large investments. but the prospects are quite high and in a few months you can earn a lot. so I choose the long term.
Activity: 756
The ripple coin can be suitable for both long-term and short-term investments. Everything depends on the specific situation on the market. This coin is quite promising and therefore in the long run it will always justify itself and bring a good profit.
Now, Ripple is very cheap. It lost a lot since January. Therefore, if you are really interested in this centralized currency, better choose it to hold for a long time. However, I'd better recommend you to pick other alts.
Activity: 168
Personally, I prefer long-term crypto-currencies. As a rule, those who are ready for prolonged psychological stress get their biggest income and stick to their plan to the end.
Pages:
Jump to: