Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
Bitcoin is good for long term investment , Ripple for long term . Choose what suits you best
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:26:23 AM
I think you have a good argument regarding BTC and Ripple. It is really confusing why would people still choose BTC over alternate coins that have better system and platform. Maybe because since BTC is first the investors get used to it. There are many financial institution only accept currency that they already know and trusted. Most of us does not really understand how crypto works that's why they stick to what the know.
Activity: 69
August 13, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
If you want to choose the Ripple, you can choose the ripple. Its totally depend on yours but when you compare with each other than you may found the different from each other.
Activity: 140
August 12, 2018, 02:28:25 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
Ripple is recognized by the largest financial companies and well-known banks all over the world as a currency with the help of which it is possible to buy gold and other valuable metals.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 12:21:29 PM
XRP and BTC, obviously, I will pick Bitcoin in light of the fact that I think the nature of BTC is vastly improved than XRP we can see Bitcoin in the market has the biggest network so I think the best decision stays on BTC.
Activity: 88
August 12, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
I don't see the purpose of putting resources into swell, since I don't put stock in the accomplishment of Many individuals discuss the Ripple venture, have an independent mind, for what reason is this so? Numerous individuals purchased the coins of this task when it is extremely costly, now the cost is as yet moving upwards, in light of the fact that numerous individuals consider this venture promising, yet I can't help suspecting this is a street to nowhere.this coin. I would prompt putting resources into btc, it's more dependable.
Activity: 196
August 11, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Forgive my ignorance when I try to bow my head around Ripple, but could he just use BTC instead of XRP? How it does not work? This is the only reason he does not work with BTC, is that Opencoin would not have the XRP stock for distribution to promote the system?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 02:40:04 AM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

Man, it will never happen. How a coin that is centralized, and this is not even the cryptocurrency replace decentralized Bitcoin? I do not understand why still people ask these questions. It is a nonsense.
Activity: 210
August 08, 2018, 02:57:13 AM
Between Ripple and Bitcoint, surely bitcoint is superior in any way, ripple is far if compared to bitcoint, but this ripple from time to time is certainly a good development, surely these two coints have their own potential
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 02:38:46 AM
For me, my choice between Bitcoin or Ripple? Why choose if you can invest on both of the. Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and with great technology in it. Ripple on the other hand has still a lot of room to grow and prosper given of its aggressive marketing team.
Activity: 180
August 07, 2018, 01:02:42 PM
I think XRP is still unable to replace bitcoin, XRP is a good coin in the system, but we know that bitcoin is the first and has a big influence on altcoin, even ethereum which I think is better than XRP is also almost impossible to replace bitcoin position because bitcoin is king.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 12:33:56 PM

I think this is very difficult. however bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and is a role model. if bitcoin prices rise then many altcoins also go up and vice versa if the price of bitcoin goes down then many altcoins are involved. that's why bitcoin is a very important thing for altcoin prices to be meaningful in the market. people are interested in bitcoin because of its high price and even greater profits.
Activity: 112
August 07, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
For bitcoin, I think there are still a lot of choices over ripples, currently around the world there are countries that legalize bitcoin for payment. but ripples might be an option for investment because ripple isn't too bad.
Activity: 406
August 07, 2018, 11:01:23 AM
We must understand that bitcoin is the first and original project that changed the world. Therefore, the price will always be maximum. Many people except him know nothing more in the crypto-world.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 07, 2018, 10:21:53 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin is more reliable asset for making investments. It is much better to put money in cryptocurrency number one on the market than into Ripple which is regulated by its management.
Ripple is a good crypto and it is also good investment now but i will always prefer to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest crypo and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin is the only one who have a chance to grow the value up to $25k.
- I do not think the ripple is a good crypto, despite the fact that it is in third position in the market but if you are a regular observer and focus on the market, you can clearly see that the development of the ripple is unstable. Ripple is always under the control of the great whale, the profit from it is very limited, perhaps bitcoin is also similar but the potential of bitcoin is too obvious to the user, it can give us a worthy profit, now it may be very weak but people still have faith in it, it will soon recover in the near future
Activity: 378
August 07, 2018, 10:14:50 AM
I am sure that Bitcoin is more reliable asset for making investments. It is much better to put money in cryptocurrency number one on the market than into Ripple which is regulated by its management.
Ripple is a good crypto and it is also good investment now but i will always prefer to invest on bitcoin because bitcoin is the strongest crypo and among the rest of crypto, bitcoin is the only one who have a chance to grow the value up to $25k.
Activity: 518
August 07, 2018, 10:12:11 AM
Activity: 64
August 04, 2018, 11:31:02 PM

It is worth questioning that a number of large networks escaped legal oversight. This means that some people who hoard bitcoin will have a disproportionately large balance while the rest are spread in various businesses, and this is very unfair.
Activity: 222
August 04, 2018, 12:54:29 AM
Ripple has the opportunity to do something significant and special but they need time for it.
Where the prize they promised for this month was quite large and yet why did many market participants experience losses, very sad.
Activity: 126
August 03, 2018, 11:52:05 PM

Many people here hold BTC in the hope that it will be very valuable someday, and XRP savings allow them to run a business and stabilize the exchange rate, both are very good to adopt, but need courage, because we will play two things at once.
Pages:
Jump to: