Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 15. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 11:38:42 PM
Of course Bitcoin, the global brand of the crypto-currency market, has not even let its competitors to its peak close. Riple is a very rapidly developing platform and it will still come out to a more profitable position, but it's still far from Bitcoin.

It's true that if I have to choose between bitcoin or ripple, I will still choose bitcoin,
because in my opinion we don't need to doubt the future of bitcoin,
and most likely if we invest in bitcoin it will make a big profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 03, 2018, 11:36:25 PM
I give my answer in short almost your points are valid but ripple is not very popular like bitcoin,almost every person want and investing in bitcoin but as my research many people don't know about xpr,I'm sure xpr has much potential but it's take time to reached at bitcoin level.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 11:26:09 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

I am still learning and trying to understand how Ripple is different from the current system.
Honestly, aside from the claim that it is one of the protocols where there are many now, ripple also shows the seriousness in the crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 06:37:13 AM
ripple will always be a dump / pump coin, the ripple team consists of frauds and I definitely do not invest
Activity: 168
August 03, 2018, 06:30:20 AM
Of course Bitcoin, the global brand of the crypto-currency market, has not even let its competitors to its peak close. Riple is a very rapidly developing platform and it will still come out to a more profitable position, but it's still far from Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 05:54:05 AM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

Here the main problem is that there is no coin capable of breaking down Bitcoin at the top of the cryptocurrency chain.
This makes them able to be returned there which does not require central authority or has other significant weaknesses.
Maybe there is a time for ripple to steal cookies from this delicious market.
Activity: 100
August 02, 2018, 04:58:18 AM
Assuming that bitcoin and ripple are both in the top 3 coin included into the market cap no matter how much the gap between the two is, ripple faces a lot less political opposition since it was made by the banks so it may succeed rather than bitcoin

Ripple seems to be a topic that brings a lot of heated discussion, it's either much loved or detested. Part of the problem is its centralized nature, a nature that runs contrary to the ethos that Bitcoin upholds. Personally I believe Bitcoin has a lot more intrinsic value, partly for its status as being the original crypto and partly for its untapped potential to end the enslavement of mankind to a banking system that is flawed and corrupted.
Activity: 238
August 02, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Assuming that bitcoin and ripple are both in the top 3 coin included into the market cap no matter how much the gap between the two is, ripple faces a lot less political opposition since it was made by the banks so it may succeed rather than bitcoin
Activity: 140
July 30, 2018, 08:10:51 AM

I think for long term, I choose bitcoin. But I prefer ripple for short term investment.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:08:06 AM
BTC is here without any time of thinking. It is good cryptocurrency for holding and as for trading and what is more BTC has a large potential for price's increasing.
Activity: 128
Merit: 12
July 28, 2018, 11:51:36 AM
There isn't such question at all. It's like asking "Milk or bikes?".
Aside from all disputable questions there's one simple fact. Ripple was never meant to be a currency or store of value. It's utility coin and it does it's job of helping bank transactions. But it was never designed to be a currency. And it won't advance as currency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 11:30:03 AM
Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies but I think it will not be forever, in my opinion in the future there will be cryptocurrencies that will manage to overcome it, and Ripple could be one of these. It's a project that I really like, his team is working hard to improve it and I think it has huge margins of growth for the future
Activity: 154
July 28, 2018, 06:07:04 AM
It's unlikely that most of me, including myself, will vote for Ripple, bitcoin was and remains a more popular coin!
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 12:55:55 AM

I see Ripple as one of the best coins to help transition from fiat to crypto. Ripple is newer, younger than bitcoin, but it may still help Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency reception receipts. Competition in the future will be more horrible than today.
Activity: 294
July 28, 2018, 12:37:46 AM

The point of the problem is that there is no way to take Bitcoin from the crypto chain, so the stability and bitcoin price movement is always the benchmark. There are still many other issues discussed in which thread was first proposed, bitcoin or ripple just as good, it all depends on you.
Activity: 87
July 28, 2018, 12:28:07 AM
in order to invest in bitcoin you need to have a large capital ...ripple requires much less investment
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 12:24:32 AM

A lot of people here are holding back the bitcoin in hopes it will be worth a day. They make XRP deposits that allow them to run the business and stabilize exchange rates, they are very good to apply, and the adoption of the best technology is the number one problem in the future.
copper member
Activity: 63
July 27, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Ripple and Tron are possible fail coins for me.
I will not invest into ripple anymore. Both has too much supply and overvalued if you calculate them.

Yeah supply is way too big. But too late now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
I will not invest into ripple anymore. Both has too much supply and overvalued if you calculate them.

somewhere in recent times the information has already come to my eyes that the Ripple coin is exaggerated in its price. There were even accusations of manipulation when trading this coin. But the difference between Bitcoin and ripple is very large, since Ripples can have future potential, and Bitcoin has the opportunity to increase its funds several times.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
July 27, 2018, 01:58:18 PM
Pages:
Jump to: