Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 26. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
May 10, 2018, 03:20:53 PM
Nope, It will not happen not today, not in the future, why? Because ripple is an Centralized coin. We all know that many dont want that kind of coin so we can expect that bitcoin is the winner in this aspect. Bitcoin is more popular than Ripple, that's another factor. So it is unlikely to happen that ripple will replace bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 03:18:13 PM
A lot of people feel that Ripple cannot be trusted as a currency because Ripple itself is a private company with close connections to the banking system. By contrast, bitcoin is a decentralised currency which cannot officially partner with any company or entity. However, this is more of an ideological distinction than a functional one. Ripple still operates through a transparent blockchain which operates just as reliably as the miner-dependent bitcoin blockchain. The ideology is important though because it’s also a point of difference between Ripple and its competition.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
I think that Ripple could beat Bitcoin bitcoin. There are reasons why people leave Bitcoin, for example, slow transactions and an ambiguous price. Ripple is just gaining popularity so far, I think it will soon overtake Bitcoin.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 10, 2018, 03:17:43 PM
If there is coin that can replace Bitcoin - this is Ethereum. Why people so crazy about Ripple, I don't know. Ripple is coin for newbies, that's how I think.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 03:15:48 PM
Currency perfectly shows itself when working with banks and can expand to other products or services, and this is the advantage of Ripple. The Crypto currency is aimed at providing a "free" way of sending money around the world, using blokchain technology.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
Of course bitcoin, because bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. The bitcoin value is much higher than other coins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
May 10, 2018, 03:09:05 PM
I prefer Bitcoin rather. And perhaps the most important reason is long time in the market. I believe in a currency that has already strengthened its price at a fairly large mark.
Activity: 462
May 10, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
In the community, the cryptocurrency is very contradictory and cautious, and bitcoin activists often resort to direct criticism. Although Ripple will never reach the heights of bitcoin, the value of its token is still influenced by supply and demand. On the other hand, it is obvious that Ripple has good prospects in cooperation with banks and regulators, which means that the XRP token may be attractive for investments.
Activity: 322
May 10, 2018, 02:58:57 PM
Ripple has established itself in the top five of popular currencies and has become almost as familiar as Bitcoin. Whether the project will become a "blockchain for banks" or not, its technologies will find application in a variety of other areas. Unlike Bitcoin, he is friendly to business, as he follows financial legislation. If Ripple manages to achieve the location of banks, its modest price of 20 cents can quickly soar to hundreds of dollars and overcome the market capitalization of Bitcoin. Therefore, if you are looking for something with great growth potential, Ripple is definitely worth a look.
Activity: 185
Shopify Developer
May 10, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
Nope, I don't believe that Ripple will ever replace Bitcoin.
I am not a big fan of Bitcoin but, I don't think Ripple can do it.
Ethereum maybe.
Activity: 350
The Future Of Work
May 10, 2018, 02:16:03 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

Already beginning to irritate such reports about the comparison of coins with Bitcoin. I still can understand, when try to to compare Ethereum. Really well proved, after decline the coin again comes back to life.
But why are you trying to compare Ripple??
They are so different with bitcoin that even saying Them together is stupid.
Activity: 269
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 10, 2018, 02:12:25 PM
I would advise now to leave the ripple. Since they have protracted forensic proceedings, which can adversely affect the capitalization of the coin
Activity: 490
May 10, 2018, 02:12:03 PM
Many people talk about the Ripple project, think for yourself, why is this so? Many people bought the coins of this project when it is very expensive, now the price is still moving upwards, because many people consider this project promising, but it seems to me that this is a road to nowhere.
Activity: 138
May 10, 2018, 02:11:10 PM
I would choose btc.  For me, this is a more reliable coin than Ripple.  I do not believe in the good future of this coin.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 10, 2018, 02:07:00 PM
 If people really wanted borders, they would by through amazon. If they wanted anything else, they'd still buy through amazon.
Activity: 490
May 09, 2018, 01:13:00 PM
well, how can such thoughts ever arise? I simply can not understand this, because bitcoin is the logo of all crypto currency, now it is very important and comparing the fly and elephant is not the most correct occupation, especially since the fly is dung.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
May 09, 2018, 01:10:19 PM
I will go with bitcoin. I think its better to invest on coin which have a huge amount of attention from investors. I think bitcoin is more reliable so thats why you should pick it over ripple. Always go with the flow, bitcoin still the king so why not invest on it and hope that it will give you big earnings.
Activity: 125
May 09, 2018, 01:03:38 PM
I do not see the point of investing in ripple, because I do not believe in the success of this coin.  I would advise investing in btc, it's more reliable.
Activity: 336
May 09, 2018, 12:53:41 PM
It's totally several things. So interest will depend on person to person according to the facility. I found bitcoin is best for easy exchange. Trustable and profitable. Bitcoin is first and popular coin so there has less possibility of lose even I can exchange my bitcoin when is required. Sometimes I use it to purchase some goods.
Most of the time I use it as my safe investment because I get a safe place. I found it best coin among other coins, I don’t say Ripple is bad. Ripple also good but I think its different and not better than Bitcoin. If you want to choose the Ripple, you can choose the ripple. Its totally depend on yours but when you compare with each other than you may found the different from each other. I mention why I choose bitcoin but I skip to mention why I am choosing Ripple to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 11:52:43 AM
BTC is the most reliable coin for long-term investments.  And I do not believe in the future of Ripple.  I advise you to invest better in btc.
Pages:
Jump to: