Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 25. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 05:29:59 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
I do not believe in Ripple. I've never liked this project, so I do not think it's real. It seems to me that it is a coin for manipulation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 27, 2018, 03:58:26 AM
At the moment, riple. This is in general without talking. Bitcoin has become too unstable in price and no one knows what will happen to him in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 04:41:58 AM
will not be possible. It's too far to ripple. could compete with the ethereum has is great for ripple. grid ripple too weak if compared with bitcoin is said to have been very perfect. team ripple should work up to very hard and that I think is also not enough if you want to replace the bitcoin positions are at the top.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 03:24:36 AM
I can trust the Bitcoin because trusted now the Bitcoin but the ripple i don't that the best its Bitcoin
Activity: 168
May 25, 2018, 02:52:14 PM
I do not believe that Ripple will be able to replace BTC in the future.  I think only ETH can replace BTC in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 02:50:48 PM
it can be seen that in Bitcoin it happens that several people will have disproportionately large balances, and all the others are distributed unevenly somewhere in the end. a surprisingly large number of networks follow the distribution of power.
Activity: 118
May 21, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
For now it is very difficult for Ripple to compete with Bitcoin who has touched the figure of $ 8000, in addition as the most popular crypto currency in the world bitcoin also made as a lucrative investment tool.
But the functionality offered by Ripple is wider than Bitcoin.
Such as: Lower Payments, Faster Payments, Easier Finances, Interconnected Finance.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 21, 2018, 08:07:57 AM
what do you want to watch? if you want to trade in the long run, then I would choose ripple. if you want to make a profit as fast as possible, it's bitcoin. ripple is increasingly focused on the long term.
brand new
Activity: 0
May 18, 2018, 10:59:38 PM
My understanding was that these two currencies had two totally different purposes.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 21, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
I prefer bitcoin instead of ripple. Bitcoin is strongest fiat coin, with the hugest market cap. Ripple is more regional coin, btc is worldwide popular

It is fancy to compare Bitcoin and Ripple. BTC is the market's king, the first decentralized cryptocurrency, trusted, and the most popular one. Ripple is the tool of the banks and centralized currency that is not mined.
Activity: 264
May 18, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
I prefer bitcoin instead of ripple. Bitcoin is strongest fiat coin, with the hugest market cap. Ripple is more regional coin, btc is worldwide popular
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
The PR that misterbigg displays tell us that this is going absolutely nowhere. I and everyone I know have already unloaded every single ripple.
Activity: 26
May 18, 2018, 10:44:33 AM
Is it that easy for a superpower to go in and shape the whole network? Couldn't gateways in the Middle East facilitate the carpet transactions despite a fascist state's attempt to block them?
Activity: 94
May 17, 2018, 01:11:00 AM
I have a feeling that people like BitCoin because it is decentralized, that is one of the biggest selling points.
If Ripple is owned by someone I don't understand why there is a point being part of it as it is just an unacceptable version of what ever their countries currency is.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 12:07:23 AM
According to this, I'm more confident of Bitcoin. But I know that this coin will give me less profit than the ripple can produce. Because. Bitcoin was born earlier, has a strong foundation, has the strongest community, the highest value, and can affect all other electronic currency market prices. So I will not take any chances, so I buy a reliable coin.

Activity: 42
May 11, 2018, 11:57:23 PM
I think the odds are that Ripple will work. Bitcoin works, yet now has chances of dying, which can be lessened by the diligence of members of this forum.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 10:49:44 AM
I use bitcoin, to my knowledge only bitcoin and I just worked on bitcoin forums, I invite my friends to join and work in this bitcoin forum, my life wants to go forward and also want to change my life
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
Ripple and bitcoin can not be compared, these are completely different things. Ripple is a centralized payment tool and bitcoin is a universal crypto asset.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 04:10:14 AM
I don't like them to be comapred because i don't see ripple as a trusty coin as it is not decentralized. It can be controlled much more easily by their big owners and governments as well.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 03:21:08 PM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

There is no comparison between XPR & BTC.BTC is the king and return rate is higher in BTC.You can use BTC for short and long term trading and can get your required Profit while XPR is  centralized and it can be used for short term trading and not recommended for long term trading.XPR is good for transfering money.
Pages:
Jump to: