Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 22. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 5
June 21, 2018, 03:25:08 PM
Both at these prices.
I think Ripple will reach again higer prices so it is a nice coin to invest in. Bitcoin can go higher again too.
In the next five years I think for sure we will find them in the crypto market.
I have to say that they are hitting different market segments so I don't  think you have to choose on or the other .... you can keep both in your investment wallet.

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 03:15:57 PM
Bitcoin is really awesome! and I think Ripple is a bit the same, but if you will compare Bitcoin with that, but the possibility to become like Bitcoin, ahhhm I don"t think so, if that's Ethereum, I can say that there's a chance but of course it's only my opinion and no one can says what  will happen in the future. So we better support every coin, and let's hope for the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
How it is possible to compare these 2 currencies in general?! XRP is in my opinion the most overestimated coin, she contradicts the most important - it is centralized. Ripple has fallen in price by 7 times from the makimum, BTC by 3 times. These are coins of different level!
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 02:34:59 PM
I believe high hopes for Ripple this year. I think he will show a very large growth, at least to 3-5 dollars. And next year 5-10 dollars.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
June 21, 2018, 02:31:32 PM
Ripple is not a promising investment to accumulate since lives on having dubious news in a way the people don't adquire the possible price increase.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
June 21, 2018, 10:50:46 AM
I prefer to invest in Bitcoin. It seems to me that this coin is much more promising and reliable than many altcoins. Ripple does not look reliable now.
Activity: 434
June 20, 2018, 07:00:56 AM
I think it is not entirely correct to compare these two coins. Bitcoin is very popular not because he is high-tech. Bitcoin is the basis of the entire crypto market. The price of it significantly affects all the processes in this market. Of course, there are much more technological blockchains, including Ripple. But this does not mean that they can be called competitors for bitcoin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 10:49:01 AM
BTC is always be the one, but I think XRP is also good  as it now is busy revolutionizing the ways in which we transfer money and receive payments. I believe that it will change the ways in which banks and conduct businesses all over the world.
Activity: 630
June 21, 2018, 10:03:37 AM
In the future I think Ripple has the potential to be able to replace, or better yet, to overcome, Bitcoin. Ripple is a project of exceptional level and among the most solid, because "behind" there are large banks, so I foresee a further improvement in the development and a more widespread use of Ripple in the coming years
Activity: 658
June 21, 2018, 06:34:24 AM
Bitcoin is currently the most famous and used cryptocurrency, but in the future it can not be said that it will always be this way. One of the cryptocurrencies that could overcome it as a "mass payment tool" could be Ripple, which is one of the best projects in the sector and has a huge potential for growth for the future
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
June 19, 2018, 04:06:34 PM
Oh my gosh, why do people still believe in Ripple? Did you read about it? Do you know what ripple is and who created it? And for what? Banks only pump and dump this coin in their interest. So i reccomend dont buy Ripple. Between this two only btc
Activity: 686
June 19, 2018, 04:04:28 PM
I prefer bitcoin because bitcoin has proven its quality and also has a great community. but I do not think that Ripple is bad, both have their own kungulan and have its own shortcomings but I only trust bitcoin for investment especially long-term investment.
Activity: 392
June 19, 2018, 03:27:43 PM
No one can surpass the Bitcoin, especially Ripple. I don't consider Ripple as cryptocurrency even. It's made for banks and it's pump and dump coin.
Activity: 532
June 19, 2018, 01:38:07 PM
I don't this it will ever happen. Ripple was created to serve banks, and to make transactions faster, easier and cheaper. It can't compete with BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
I would advise you strongly to go for bitcoin. It is much more usable and with pretty good reputation.

During the current struggle, you can see bitcoin somehow allows trading in a certain way still.

The market for bitcoin is really there and you should look at it when it is low like now
Activity: 238
June 19, 2018, 11:22:32 AM
The dispute in this case is not appropriate. It is worth looking at the capitalization of both coins, and to understand which is more reliable. Definitely it is bitcoin.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 19, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
I prefer Bitcoin over Ripple, because the price of Bitcoin more often increases than the Ripple price, so if I invest in Bitcoin then the profit I get is greater than if I invested in Ripple.
Activity: 640
June 19, 2018, 11:01:19 AM
This is ridiculous to compare Bitcoin with Ripple. Ripple will never replace Bitcoin, Ripple is made for banking system, that's all.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 10:57:40 AM
I think that XRP cannot exceed Bitcoin. I believe the government will not overcome the people. People will support Bitcoin. And XRP I think there is no value in the future. Last year was valuable because I thought it was caused by the war.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:42:27 AM
Both Bitcoin and Ripple is very good potential coins but their are some things, which makes them different from each other.
First everybody already knows Bitcoin is first coin of this crypto world and also peoples first choice in respect of popularity, investment and volume generator, whereas Ripple is the third popular and volume generator coin of crypto market but ability to reach on first place.
Bitcoin is decentralized coin, whereas Ripple is centralized coin of this crypto world.
No one here who is full control over Bitcoin, whereas Ripple is controlled by its founder and also by businessman's.
But according to me there are big possibilities, that in long term Ripple will touch Bitcoin because when Bitcoin was come in 2009 then nobody accepts it and also ignored it, but today everyone wants Bitcoin in their own portfolio. And today the same things is happens with Ripple, which is happens with Bitcoin that time.
So that's why i thinks that, may be, we will see Ripple on top of the crypto world in near future.
Pages:
Jump to: