Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 23. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 103
June 07, 2018, 09:03:12 AM
It is hard to compare Ripple and Bitcoin, as they are very different for usage and investing purposes. Bitcoin is like a cryptocurrency index, while XMR are bank based coins. I would prefer hold both of them.
Activity: 310
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 07, 2018, 09:01:05 AM
 ripple has an interesting platform but I still believe the Bitcoin is a king, and no any currency can move it from that position
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 06, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
There is no doubt that Ripple is a very potential future coin to be number one and replace bitcoin, many Ripple communities are optimistic that Ripple is better than bitcoin, for me both invest are good and profitable for the future.

Yeah, both coin Is profitable , I still prefer In bitcoin because Its already show up In the market that It can be huge Its value beyond Its limits. Because of that a lot people benefited of being profitable through Investing bitcoin.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 11:29:45 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?
More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?
I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.

Altcoin prices are very correlated by the BTC price. So I pay close attention on Bitcoin development first of all. Now Bitcoin is additionally stabilized and many other alternate cryptocurrencies are not going to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 08:10:44 AM
There is no doubt that Ripple is a very potential future coin to be number one and replace bitcoin, many Ripple communities are optimistic that Ripple is better than bitcoin, for me both invest are good and profitable for the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
Ripple and bitcoin have no comparison as bitcoin is a king of this market and ripple is a very low value highest supply coin and it never compete with BTC. Bitcoin is always a first investment choice and everyone who have investment in crypto market have BTC in his portfolio.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
I do not believe that Ripple will be able to replace BTC in the future.  I think only ETH can replace BTC in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 10:47:08 AM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

Ripple will never become bitcoin. He can't compare to him in anything. For me, this coin is not as good as bitcoin. I wouldn't bet on her.

Agree with you, ripple cannot be compeared with bitcoin.
BTC is a basis for all crypto world, Ripple is a very centralized coin, which can be easely manipulated by founders.
So, I would choose BTC for sure.
Activity: 25
June 01, 2018, 10:03:06 AM
I can also imagine organizations formed to maintain lists of validators and verify their identity.
Activity: 333
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

Ripple will never become bitcoin. He can't compare to him in anything. For me, this coin is not as good as bitcoin. I wouldn't bet on her.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
June 01, 2018, 06:54:38 AM
Lol, what is the need for such a question. Go with bitcoin. Don't trust ripple. Ripple is all about shilling. Never ending coinbase shills, never ending Amazon partnership shills and so and so. Xrp is centralised currency with 75% of total supply owned by the team itself. Btc is far way better than ripple. By the way if you are looking for a long term investment, there are many more options than both xrp and btc. ETH, NEO, VEN etc are examples.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
June 01, 2018, 05:10:39 AM
I already heard many opinions on the forum that the ripple is finishing the fall. Ripple goes for bitcoin, if bitcoin grows, then it will fly up even faster. While the market is in decline, then from the ripple, accordingly, there is nothing worth waiting for, but I think this project has not played its own yet, I think this is an ideal coin for speculation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
June 01, 2018, 04:49:25 AM
For me Ripple can't replace Bitcoin in these days to come, but it will depend in the team. Ripple now is very aggressive in their marketing, partnerships, donations and media exposure. Let us just wait and see.
If I compare Ripple and BTC I find it unreasonable, because these two coin are quite far apart in terms of time and value. So I do not think the ripple will grow to a value like BTC, according to my ripple is the bubble coin. Can not grow in the future as BTC.

It's unreasonable to compare centralised with decentralised systems. It's
unreasonable to compare Bitcoin that cost $7000+ with Ripple that cost less
than dollar.
   With so big difference in price I don't see a reason why not to invest in both
of them. If you plan to buy Bitcoin you can spare couple percents and buy some
Ripple. I have both, Bitcoin is my favourite, but with so many people talking about
Ripple I had to spend some money on buying. $5 or $10 is enough for buying
Ripple, repeat that every month or two and you will have a nice amount in a year.
Ripple was aiming to replace the bitcoin from the technical view (mainstream payment system) but i think that will never be happened. Ripple this time is only interested to offer the blockchain development service to the banker and it's not focusing to make ripple becomes mainstream crypto. As the first crypto and bitcoin will never be replaced by anything.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 04:43:26 AM
I prefer bitcoin. Bitcoin is the grandfather of all altcoins no one can beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2018, 04:39:02 AM
For me Ripple can't replace Bitcoin in these days to come, but it will depend in the team. Ripple now is very aggressive in their marketing, partnerships, donations and media exposure. Let us just wait and see.
If I compare Ripple and BTC I find it unreasonable, because these two coin are quite far apart in terms of time and value. So I do not think the ripple will grow to a value like BTC, according to my ripple is the bubble coin. Can not grow in the future as BTC.

It's unreasonable to compare centralised with decentralised systems. It's
unreasonable to compare Bitcoin that cost $7000+ with Ripple that cost less
than dollar.
   With so big difference in price I don't see a reason why not to invest in both
of them. If you plan to buy Bitcoin you can spare couple percents and buy some
Ripple. I have both, Bitcoin is my favourite, but with so many people talking about
Ripple I had to spend some money on buying. $5 or $10 is enough for buying
Ripple, repeat that every month or two and you will have a nice amount in a year.
Activity: 104
June 01, 2018, 04:37:12 AM
Although Ripple seems to be very profitable these recent years, but in my view, it is very difficult for Ripple to replace Bitcoin in the near future.
Activity: 518
June 01, 2018, 04:28:51 AM
The thing that makes Bitcoin a success is its decentralized nature and Ripple doesn't has that. No matter how much budget they have to promote Ripple they are never going to get adopted by the crypto enthusiasts. Also why would someone use a centralized coin like Ripple when they can just use a traditional database instead.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 01, 2018, 04:16:48 AM
brand new
Activity: 0
June 01, 2018, 03:31:09 AM
When giving these two choices, I still choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is born early, has a strong foundation, has the strongest community, the highest value, and can affect all the price markets of other electronic currencies. And of course the Ripple is also very potential. Smiley
Activity: 143
June 01, 2018, 03:59:23 AM
No, and hopefully it won't happen.
Bitcoin is way better that ripple, not to be bias but Cryptocurreny is all about decentralization, then why support centralization?
Pages:
Jump to: