Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 27. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 11:45:43 AM
Ripple has limitation that cannot be be overcome bitcoin's current technologies, it's existence can be said as following or to complete bitcoin.
Ripple has an advanced platform but will have many improvements to follow BTC.
I still have the main choice as BTC. I believe in community, stability, high value of BTC itself.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 11:40:16 AM
Ripple has limitation that cannot be be overcome bitcoin's current technologies, it's existence can be said as following or to complete bitcoin.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
May 07, 2018, 06:15:20 AM
if I have enough funds to buy 1 bitcoin, I better choose to buy Ripple, because it will get a lot of coins and if the price goes up a little it can feel a lot different if it has 1 Bitcoin only.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:28:26 AM
Bitcoin is better anyway. Its speed is amazing, as well as the cost. Yes, sometimes it sags very much, but he is still constantly increasing.
Activity: 68
May 07, 2018, 04:14:33 AM
Bitcoin forever Smiley
Activity: 98
May 07, 2018, 04:09:12 AM
I prefer to Ripple than BTC. The price of 1 coin ripple is much cheaper than BTC. So with not too much capital we can buy a lot of Ripple coin. Example: if you want to invest as much as $ 1000 we can get approximately 1000 Ripple but only get about 0,1 BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 03:59:21 AM
I think it's still a long way for ripples to replace bitcoin not just the issue of trustworthiness of people or even investors a little less because ripple can be controlled by government or bank, so in my opinion ripple will not and will never replace bitcoin
Activity: 479
May 07, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
Could Ripple XRP replace bitcoin before it is widely accepted?
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Plenty of money to burn on advertising and reputation building.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.
Why would the average person have any interest in Bitcoin?

More important could Ripple become controlled by business or government?

I'm not suggesting any of this is fact.
Just wanna hear the opinions of people that actually know stuff.
Ripple is a growing coin with growth. so Ripple can be said to be an attractive coin and has a huge advantage by owning it.
but when compared with Bitcoin, Ripple is still under Ripple. so that way I will choose a more profitable Bitcoin.
Activity: 448
May 07, 2018, 03:45:27 AM
I would choose XRP to hold instead of Bitcoin, since I could get a bigger profit from  bitcoin's hold .
Activity: 182
May 07, 2018, 03:31:56 AM
Bitcoin and ripple are currently the two most valuable virtual currencies as well as the largest market capitalization in the world, both of which will be smart and responsive investments for any of these. Who are participating in the virtual currency network for those who want to invest
Activity: 162
May 07, 2018, 03:29:46 AM
The design goal of the Ripple coin network is to seamlessly transmit any form of currency, whether it be US Dollars, Euros, British Pounds, Japanese Yen or Bitcoin, providing solutions.

Stephen Thomas, the senior developer of the Ripple coin protocol and the advocate of Bitcoin, said: Ripoco will open more gateways for Bitcoin users. It is Bitcoin's bridge to connecting to the mainstream financial world more easily and easily.

1. Ricoco and Bitcoin are both open source. Through P2P communication network, xrp and Bitcoin can be transferred between accounts and accounts without any third party software.

2. Both Ripper and Bitcoin are sent via the Internet. The transaction is irreversible. Both provide unique proof of the currency's security.
4, Ruibo currency supports multi-signature authentication

5, Ruibo currency transaction costs are very low

6. Anyone can run Ripple server
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 03:20:02 AM
If ripple allows users to send money instantly and almost fee free, with a pretty and easy to use UI.
Business and Financial connections likely to get them accepted on large merchant sites.

Ripple is a good coin and quite interesting. but when compared with Bitcoin, Ripple is still under it. In addition, Bitcoin is the king of coins that have considerable improvement. so having a Bitcoin is a pretty good decision. besides Bitcoin who became king, Bitcoin also has an ever-increasing development, so with this increase Bitcoin is able to be relied upon.
Activity: 912
May 07, 2018, 03:17:51 AM
I think Ripple. The main function of Ripple is to use it as an exchange currency for transfers, when it is required to transfer one currency to another, and so it quickly attracted the attention of large banks. To date, this coin is used by more than 100 financial companies around the world. The main advantage of XRP is the speed and cost of transactions. The average cost of a transaction in a Ripple network is one hundredth of a cent. Against the background of this amount, commissions in the Bitcoin network look like a real robbery.
Activity: 96
May 07, 2018, 03:13:41 AM
Ripple wont replace bitcoin but for the future ripple could be more profitable but need to burn some of their coins and adopts some more new programmes or projects
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 07, 2018, 03:07:59 AM

I don't think Ripple could replace Bitcoin as being the mainstream digital currency in the market right now. They are far from each other in terms of trading volume and Bitcoin has more market share in the market. Bitcoin is more supported than ripple, especially in Japan you can purchase stuff using BTC because they legalized and have its own rules and regulations and I heard that Russia supports BTC as well. We can't argue that BTC is far from other coins including ETH, EOS, Stellar, etc.. but who knows? that someday these altcoins may replace Bitcoin as our current no.1 crypto currency.
Activity: 378
May 07, 2018, 03:04:23 AM
It is very hard to make right choose between Ripple and Bitcoin. For me Bitcoin much better, but probably Ripple has good investment potential as well. I can say that Bitcoin is more safe and that Ripple more risky.
Activity: 406
May 07, 2018, 02:53:43 AM
Because Bitcoin has a bright future and has become a strong coin of all kinds of shocks, bitcoin still survives in crypto. The value that is owned and the benefits that can be obtained from bitcoin is also very promising and seductive customers crypto. While Ripple is still a small coin, and growth is still slow, to benefit from Ripple takes a long time, therefore people choose bitcoin.
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 02:43:13 AM
between Ripple and Bitcoin, of course, I will choose Bitcoin because I think the quality of Bitcoin is much better than Ripple we can see Bitcoin in the market has the largest community so I think the best choice remains on Bitcoin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 07, 2018, 02:43:04 AM

Ripple is an Altcoin that has a pretty good development in this period. so for the price Rippl get a pretty good improvement.
but until now for the price Altcoin still not able to beat Bitcoin. so even though Ripple has increased prices, still cannot beat Bitcoin.
so I will choose Bitcoin which has the highest price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
May 07, 2018, 02:35:12 AM
How can we compare ripple and bitcoin? bitcoin will be number one for a long time. he trusts a huge community
Pages:
Jump to: