Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple or Bitcoin - page 24. (Read 34110 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 01, 2018, 03:55:06 AM
i think we already know the answer because bitcoin is much trusted and popular and we know bitcoin have a high price of value
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 10:55:15 PM
why are you trying to compare Ripple??
They are so different with bitcoin that even saying Them together is stupid.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 03:51:14 AM
We should not question this because the answer will be always bitcoin. Bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency in the whole group and no one can beat their ass in this competition.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
May 27, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
For me Ripple can't replace Bitcoin in these days to come, but it will depend in the team. Ripple now is very aggressive in their marketing, partnerships, donations and media exposure. Let us just wait and see.
Activity: 364
May 27, 2018, 10:38:17 PM
I have always believed in stability, value, community, blockchain technology of Bitcoin. The ripple is also a large coin with high potential. But keeping these two coins, my investment preference is Bitcoin. Besides, I also invest in other investments including Rippre
Activity: 143
May 27, 2018, 10:37:34 PM
I would prefer to choose bitcoin as its the most traded coins and the markets are good and promising. Peoples invest and hold them because they are believe that bitcoin would give them a great return.
Activity: 504
May 27, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
Ripple is dedicated to banks which is the opposite on what we want to happen with cryptocurrencies. We want to get rid banks so if you are with us on this financial revolution then you would choose bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 27, 2018, 10:33:24 PM
My understanding was that these two currencies had two totally different purposes.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 10:31:03 PM
Ok, the small fee destruction makes sense.
What I'm ineloquently asking is, why would the average person be interested in bitcoin, now there is a business offering an instant, free-ish, currently anonymous way of sending money?

Ripple does several things; one of the upsides is decentralized exchange.  Completely private debt-based exchange to anyone who has Ripple (for example, you can issue "Taz-Debts" to a friend you owe, and when you give them something in exchange for the Taz-Debts, they go away and all is equal again.  This can also work with BTC, LTC, MikeCoin, or whatever else you invent.)  It does a whole lot of things that would be phenomenal to the Bitcoin user.  But the ripples (XRP) themselves don't make sense to me.  As I said, it's supposed to be anti-spam; they're not supposed to be a currency.

I suppose one side of the story would be this: say you want to send Jill 100 BTC, but it's taking an ass-load of time for the six confirmations.  Instead, you could give Jill an IOU worth 100 BTC, and if she trusts you, she'll take that instead.  Then, when she needs the 100 BTC, she can cash in your IOU.  You're basically your own bank, issuing debt-based currency, just on a very small scale, among trusted individuals.
for Ripple is a pretty good Altcoin with a lot of enthusiasts who always support Ripple for its ever-increasing and reliable advancement. besides that indeed for Ripple is well known for its development that is able to bring Ripple further developed further to reach the precious coins in the future. so I am more confident about Ripple which has a very promising development.
Activity: 151
May 27, 2018, 09:55:06 PM
Of course it's better to invest in BTC.  For me, this is a more reliable coin than Ripple.  I do not advise you to invest in Ripple.
yes, I agree with you Bitcoin is the best choice for investment, Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto must have got a lot of trust from the community and of course the future of BTC is brighter than Ripple
Activity: 420
May 27, 2018, 08:51:52 PM
of course i would choose to have bitcoin but i would also buy some ripple for supplies i can have, with ripple whose price is still very cheap can give a very good potential for profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Interior Designer and consultant
May 27, 2018, 08:20:18 PM
All statements that you submit can support the existence and belief of the crypto world against Ripple XRP.
But the most basic thing is that all the basic technology used in the crypto world is blockchain technology owned by Bitcoin.
This is what makes Bitcoin still have more trust than all coins that exist.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 02:49:36 PM
Of course it's better to invest in BTC.  For me, this is a more reliable coin than Ripple.  I do not advise you to invest in Ripple.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
May 27, 2018, 02:48:32 PM
Of course bitcoin than to ripple, because as far as I know the company of bitcoin is the best company among the rest and they are providing the best services that everyone is seek for.
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 07:52:00 AM
I think its not right to compare this two coins because they are in different projects but I dont think that Ripple is going to overtake bitcoin in future, i think bitcoin is going to be always king of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
May 27, 2018, 07:38:26 AM
Ok, the small fee destruction makes sense.
What I'm ineloquently asking is, why would the average person be interested in bitcoin, now there is a business offering an instant, free-ish, currently anonymous way of sending money?

Maybe the average person are not knowledgeable in Ripple XRP because it much complicated compared to Bitcoin so other choose Bitcoin. Ripple needs a lot of information to understand. In terms of transactions, Both of them offer a good security but Ripple limit coin supply has greater than Bitcoin. In compraring the prices, Bitcoin are absolutely high in transactions compared to Ripple.
Activity: 6
May 27, 2018, 06:22:32 AM
I prefer bitcoin sir.
Activity: 308
Community Manager hire me
May 27, 2018, 06:15:45 AM
My understanding was that these two currencies had two totally different purposes.
These coins have not only different tasks but also ideology. Therefore, I do not see the point of treating them as competing coins. They are in different niches.
Activity: 78
May 27, 2018, 06:09:50 AM
everyone knows that bitcoin is the best coin and ripple is a nice altcoin kdua nua sangt nice to invest, if have big capital i prefer investing on bitcoin but if its capital little bit better investment in ripple Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
May 27, 2018, 06:04:18 AM
Among the data I recommend that crypto currency be put into bitcoin, but if you are considering other currencies, then you can pay attention to the Ether, this is the most promising crypto currency at the moment!
Pages:
Jump to: