Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 18. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
August 01, 2018, 12:07:56 PM
I prefer Litecoin compared to Ripple or XRP, Ripple is Centralized and Centralized coin are easily manipulated, some people calling Ripple a Fed coin own by the government (conspiracy),  Litecoin will be an alternative to bitcoin and it is very reliable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 11:55:43 AM
Litecoin and ripple have their own advantages and disadvantages,
Both are also a very interesting investment because the latter both prices also experienced a considerable increase,
It is difficult to choose between both of them but if I have to choose I would prefer litecoin rather than ripple.
Activity: 123
Merit: 16
August 01, 2018, 11:53:56 AM
Ripple is not even a real crypto coin. Go with LTC or if you feel frisky might try something like Tezos before they hit the big exchanges...
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 11:52:25 AM
For me, LTC is a more promising coin than Ripple.  I think the price for Ripple will not grow much by the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
August 01, 2018, 10:18:06 AM
i dont think so that it is going great because i invested in litecoin and i am bearing a lot of loss but i still hold it for better outcome and ripple is like no destination it is very different coin i personally dont like it.
I also do not like Ripple, but I do not exclude the possibility that it will be able to bring its investors a greater profit compared to Litecoin, because its price is lower, and the prospects are high due to integration with the banking sector.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
I do not have much money, so I choose Ripple, ripple is cheaper than Litecoin. Another logic is in the ripple, it will be easy to gain profits. up 1 percent only, if we have 1000 Ripple, then we can get a profit of 10 Ripple.
Activity: 146
August 01, 2018, 10:02:48 AM
Ripple and Litecoin are two nice altcoin types and they rise to popularity in the coin market, if I had to choose between the two, I would choose Litecoin just because I prefer this project and once Litecoin was once profitable for me.
Activity: 35
August 01, 2018, 09:59:08 AM
2 alcoins have a long history of development and have a strong influence in the digital money market. But with the amount of investment and community support, I'm sure RIPPE is stronger. Given the huge volume of transactions on CMC, it is clear that RIPPE is too strong
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:53:39 AM
Yes, I can calmly explain to a person what this is and how it works, because if it's a pyramid, a person must understand, there one depends on another-this is the essence of the pyramid. Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
August 01, 2018, 09:48:24 AM
For the better ripple, because they have their team of banks and many supporting investors in the ripple and know longterm is the ripple and the price is increasing even when it comes time because they are good projects.
Activity: 25
August 01, 2018, 09:32:28 AM
Even if I am with loss with my litecoin investment currently, I will hold it. It will surely rise in next few months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 09:30:00 AM
I prefer Ripple. Because the price of Ripple is still below $ 1 and I think the price of Ripple will continue to rise. While Litecoin price is high but Litecoin capitalization value far below Ripple.

XRP, allegedly will reduce the cost required when transferring money. It also makes transfer time much faster. Interestingly again, it seems that currently XRP is the only digital currency that has the support of the banking sector.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 09:28:42 AM
i dont think so that it is going great because i invested in litecoin and i am bearing a lot of loss but i still hold it for better outcome and ripple is like no destination it is very different coin i personally dont like it.
Activity: 25
August 01, 2018, 09:25:19 AM
I am very much disappointed with the ripple prices. When it went below a dollar, I sold all my ripple in loss.
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 09:22:31 AM
Ripple has actually performed very bad this year. But  still I will say that with 1 year investment , you can get 5-10 times.
Activity: 40
August 01, 2018, 08:59:38 AM
Ripple will be my pick from these two. It is too cheap compared to litecoin and thus there is more scope for growth.
Activity: 434
August 01, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
For me, a ripple is a promising coin, which for the last period, when the entire market for cryptocurrency began to fall, raised its liquidity level. and now the ripple suddenly grew on a general background. Litecoin is also an interesting coin, but I like ripple more, even judging by the latest news
Activity: 26
August 01, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
My pick will be litecoin because it has got much less fees in these two. It is already getting popular as a payment medium.
Activity: 23
August 01, 2018, 06:44:51 AM
If I had to choose one between these two, I would go for ripple. Ripple is available for so cheap now and can give good profit.
Activity: 179
August 01, 2018, 06:16:37 AM
swell is considerably more encouraging than Litecoin,as the budgetary sector.which they need to use,banks,and monetary institutions,then am all the cash of the world are stored,and brokers tend to manage all rule,and exchange to this area,will imply that the cash will be nearer to where the Finance,and this RIPPLE,he and the accentuation on it
Pages:
Jump to: