Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 14. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 02:53:47 AM
Good 2 coins but I'm more attracted to the Ripple as it's a great idea which I like !)
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 07, 2018, 02:52:11 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Ripple-this cryptocurrency is used in the system of real-time gross payments, as well as for currency exchange and money transfers. The Ripple Protocol was launched in 2012. Its goal is to provide "secure, instant and almost free global financial transactions of any size without chargebacks". According to some crypto enthusiasts, the Ripple payment system can become an “alternative to SWIFT”in the future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 07, 2018, 02:10:47 AM
I'd support a ripple. Because I am also still investing at ripple. I see that ripple is nice. and it also has a great future. For that ripple has also become one of my favorite altcoin.
Activity: 108
August 07, 2018, 01:51:22 AM
the value advancement of these two coins is great even I think both are one of the potential coins that will have costly cost later on subsequently from exceptionally hard to figure out which one is better yet in the event that I need to pick I will pick litecoin on the grounds that litecoin presently frequently utilized for exchange expenses so I think this is an or more for litecoin
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 01:49:39 AM
I would pick litecoin over swell in light of the fact that the fundamental motivation behind why I utilize digital forms of money is to wipe out the centralization of these banks,XRP is being backuped by the national banks which isn't great since cryptographic forms of money are made to contradict the managing an account framework obviously this coin is doing the opposite satoshi nakamoto truly needs.
Activity: 26
August 07, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
I think my bet would be on ripple. This is because the there had been many dumps in the recent past and price should rise now.
Activity: 41
August 06, 2018, 04:53:08 PM
Personally, I didn't invest in Ripple not Litecoin , I would focus on EOS or Ethereum and buy them for the long term.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 06, 2018, 04:07:12 PM
I see for the first time the comparison of two cryptocurrencies that are so irrelevant. It was a very unreasonable comparison.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
HalommmmE is my LOVE
August 06, 2018, 04:06:55 PM
Ripple come with fixed large total supply coins also litecoin is old style from bitcoin . so my choice is none but I prefer to chose coins that aim to respect my privacy like verge , dash ....and many projects out there or smart contract projects .
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 04:03:14 PM
I personally prefer litecoin to invest because it has deflationary properties, with supply set to be limited for the next few years. Litecoin has a lifetime cap of 84 million coins, which is four times higher than the total amount of Bitcoin that can be mined. This means that along with increasing demand, there will be a greater supply of litecoin to achieve it, at least initially. Litecoin can be a useful exchange medium for small transactions in particular, because the costs are likely to be much lower and the transaction time is faster.
Activity: 57
August 06, 2018, 03:56:34 PM
The former has a great backing from establishments and for that reason, it has considerable chances to become a worldwide cryptocurrency in the future. Litecoin still struggles with contingencies, but for the diligence of its team, it's worthy investments too. Investment diversification is a wise measure.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 03:49:12 PM
It is worth investing in both, if possible . they are both good and well-known coins that can be trusted .
Activity: 124
August 06, 2018, 03:23:22 PM
Personally, I like Litecoin . Since this is an alternative to Bitcoin, though has a lower value .
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 06, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
If it comes down to a choice between litecoin and ripple I will ho for litecoin because it is a reliable coin that has the reputation as the silver cryptocurrency, however ripple is a very good project too but I believe before ripple can  gain full mass adoption, then cryptocurrencies will need to be a currency that the banks globally will fully accept.
Activity: 360
August 06, 2018, 01:33:26 PM
In my opinion, invest in Litecoin instead of Ripple. Because I see the Litecoin coins are more safe than ripple, good luck!
Activity: 238
August 06, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
Litecoin already get its value on market but Ripple has mor room to grow. So i think ripple has more potential then litecoin for price value. But also atomic swaps on litecoin is really going nice and also tx fee is decreased on litecoin network. this will make litecoin more popular.
Activity: 181
crypto lover
August 06, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
both project are good, both have diffrent and very usefull projects, but litecoin is good then xrp. so the best things is just invest in ltc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 06, 2018, 12:43:28 PM
Clearly this is Litecoin and, in comparison with Ripple, it is a much better choice even for long-term investment. I'm thinking about buying now ..
Activity: 266
August 06, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
Litecoin of course! I dont understand how you can compare these two coins. It is evidently that Litecoin is much more better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 255
August 06, 2018, 12:24:52 PM
Hello all! I try to keep one golden rule in my head don't invest in onecoin! Why you should to choose? Take it both!
No,I would not invest in the ripple, even if the growth is small, it will not earn much.There are other more promising coins.
Pages:
Jump to: