Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 16. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 03, 2018, 04:01:26 AM
For me, these coins are equivalent. I do not expect much success from these projects, but I think they can give us a small and stable profit.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
The way litecoin has grown in past months, ripple is nowhere near it. Thus this comparison is even not uniform.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:01:49 PM
Ripple is much better than Litecoin because Litecoin is similar to bitcoin and offers almost nothing new. Ripple is also a separate project that does not use the Bitcoin source code and can offer a wide variety of features.
Activity: 66
August 02, 2018, 02:51:11 PM
Both the altcoins are good for long term investment. But since the price of Ripple is still very low and and one can afford to pack much units with lesser amount, then I would suggest that you buy more Ripple to hold for the future. DYOR please.
Activity: 163
August 02, 2018, 02:39:39 PM
LTC will grow much then ripple.
I also think that the price for LTC this year will grow faster than Ripple.  And I trust LTC more than Ripple.
Activity: 280
August 02, 2018, 05:51:02 AM
Both are capable of improving the capacity of one another, together with providing tons of chances for future. There's additionally an adequate potential exchanging Bitcoin. The same as any investment,
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 02, 2018, 05:45:04 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
For me, i would like to invest in ripple because it has a very stable price than litecoin and i believe when the market recovers it will have a huge increase in its price. I think ripple is much stronger than litecoin when comparing to their potentials.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
August 02, 2018, 05:44:48 AM
LTC will grow much then ripple.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 05:44:14 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Both coin have promising potentials, they have good technology and management team and they are also good coin for hold but I will invest more in litecoin because it is more stable and promising than ripple because ripple price increases very slowly.
Activity: 252
August 02, 2018, 05:40:52 AM
I prefer LTC, because the ripple has a centralized centralization of coins, and the ripple is not a coin for mining, unlike LTC
Activity: 25
August 02, 2018, 05:24:45 AM
Ripple is the name of a payment network and the payment protocol which powers it. It was developed and released in 2012 by a company of the same name.However, unlike Bitcoin, the source code of Ripple's technology is owned privately by the company, which means that it cannot be verified by any outsider.
Activity: 57
August 02, 2018, 05:23:29 AM
XPR strengthens its current level, by inertia, continuing a slightly negative movement. But it has good positions, according to expert estimates. But as investing I prefer LTC.
Activity: 215
August 02, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

Personally I would chose Litecoin. It was designed very similar to Bitcoin, but it is a better version. It doesn't have its drawbacks, but it has several advantages. It is cheaper and faster and still got a bright future.
Activity: 61
August 02, 2018, 05:14:06 AM
If choosing between Ripple and Litecoin , I'll choose Litecoin ...I think Litecoin has a very good and promising future
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 05:09:52 AM
Ripple seems to me a more promising coin than Litecoin, although it is more young than Litecoin ...
Activity: 811
Merit: 250
August 02, 2018, 04:58:57 AM
for now Ripple sees from Top 100 Cryptocurrency, is in number 3 position
Activity: 294
August 02, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
LTC is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency and open source software project released under the MIT/X11 license. Creation and transfer of coins is based on an open source cryptographic protocol and is not managed by any central authority. The coin was inspired by and in technical details is nearly identical to BTC.
I would choose Litecoin! Wink
Activity: 112
August 02, 2018, 04:48:41 AM

ripple always up and down very unstable. and inversely with litecoin, despite its low price, litecoin is a strong coin. litecoin is predicted to have a good future and many people say that litecoin is the next bitcoin.
Activity: 531
Merit: 258
August 01, 2018, 08:59:23 PM
The two digital coins are fierce competitors with Litecoin coming at 5th position in the market while Ripple is number three.

But is not interesting, centralized, and not really a cryptocurrency
Activity: 191
August 01, 2018, 08:48:56 PM
The two digital coins are fierce competitors with Litecoin coming at 5th position in the market while Ripple is number three.
Pages:
Jump to: