Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 17. (Read 7242 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
August 01, 2018, 08:12:46 PM
I prefer Ripple between Ripple and Litecoin. Ripple's supporters include global companies. According to Litecoin, who has a strong investment position thanks to Ripple's partners. Positive news is raising the price of Ripple quickly.
Ripple is only supported by the banker and no more. Any institutional and companies more interested to join in the EEA rather than ripple. Remember ibm interested in the stellar rather than choose ripple as a partnership and ripple will die soon.  I just talking about the latest development of ripple is so bad.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
August 01, 2018, 07:51:26 PM
This is cryptocurrency and it has a volatile market. Despite how good these coins are, they are still in their dips. Although, they will still rise, but those who sold at the ATH and have now bought back are in profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
August 01, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
IMHO, two equally bad choices. Lightcoin is an absolutely unstable clone of bitcoin from the past, Ripple is an organization parasitizing on the cryptocurrency. From this it is better not to choose anything.

I agree with you. Neither project is as cool as the team and people in the forum announce. But if you don't like both projects, offer those ones you're inspired by. I'd like to read) Thanks!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:04:08 PM
I prefer Ripple between Ripple and Litecoin. Ripple's supporters include global companies. According to Litecoin, who has a strong investment position thanks to Ripple's partners. Positive news is raising the price of Ripple quickly.
Activity: 504
August 01, 2018, 05:39:11 PM
Of course Ripple. I'm quite sure that Ripple is not a cryptocurrency, because they are almost completely centralized.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
I hold more ripple on litecoin appeal because ripple has many world banks joining ripple so its fore can merge its high price.
I have invested money in the ripple on the grounds that he's capitalization is three times higher than that of Litecoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 52
August 01, 2018, 03:40:08 PM
Ripple is currently performing well and is backed up well established investors and will probably be a good investment. But Litecoin is stronger and more stable with a brighter future, if considering a coin to hold for long term the id recommend Litecoin.
Activity: 529
August 01, 2018, 03:30:53 PM
I think it is incorrect to compare this coins between each other, they have different goals and different kind of people use these coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 03:10:03 PM
If you want to make a quick profit, buy litecoin. if you want to invest for a long period - buy a ripple
Activity: 1344
August 01, 2018, 03:03:34 PM
perhaps in the near future, the ripple will be a little bit preferable, because recently there was news that one of the world pop diva, madona and former president of the United States of America bol clinton supports ripples, and the positive impact is already evident from the ripple price movement in the market, at where when all the coins have decreased, ripple actually increase quite significantly
legendary
Activity: 1023
Merit: 1001
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
August 01, 2018, 02:27:10 PM
Personally i prefer Litecoin. This is undervaluade coin and it is older than Ripple. Yes, XRP has more capitalisation and good news, but i think LTC will go after BTC. And i expect soon BTC rising. So, LTC in my opinion is number 2 in crypto. But i think we should have LTC and XRP in our portfolio in similar %. And dont forget about ETC)

The only things that Ripple has are good news. This project is entirely build on good news. But the problem is that none of this news are becoming reality. Ripple isbuild over a speculations and this is what keep it going.
Litecoin is very good project and has been my choice to buy and hold.
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 02:22:59 PM
if we get a comparison with ripple and litecoin then litecoin is better investment and litecoin have plenty of satisfy points in investment like fast network and less fee
Activity: 130
August 01, 2018, 02:15:59 PM
I will choose litecoin in ripple & litecoin. Because Litecoin has huge potential due to its big community. litecoin has already been proposed as an alternative payment method.
Activity: 77
August 01, 2018, 01:37:30 PM
I will choose ripple because besides the limited amount of ripple can also do the remittance with very small transaction fee and fast.
At the moment, it is already used in the work of many banks. This suggests that the cost will not fall.
The more will become its popularity the higher will be the price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 01:28:00 PM
Personally i prefer Litecoin. This is undervaluade coin and it is older than Ripple. Yes, XRP has more capitalisation and good news, but i think LTC will go after BTC. And i expect soon BTC rising. So, LTC in my opinion is number 2 in crypto. But i think we should have LTC and XRP in our portfolio in similar %. And dont forget about ETC)
Recently, very strongly began to develop the topic of the prospects of the Etherium Classic. But the fact is that at the same time no one is leading any facts of prospects and success. As for Ripple, it will be a very promising project in the future, with the linkage of the banking system to the crypto-currency market.
I think it's better to ripple than litecoin,
because riplle has a high community level and prices tend to be stable
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
August 01, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
Recently, very strongly began to develop the topic of the prospects of the Etherium Classic. But the fact is that at the same time no one is leading any facts of prospects and success. As for Ripple, it will be a very promising project in the future, with the linkage of the banking system to the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 01:15:42 PM
Activity: 41
August 01, 2018, 12:59:19 PM
I am holding ripple from the time it was about $1.30 and now it is only $0.5. You should avoid it completely.
Activity: 41
August 01, 2018, 12:58:26 PM
Mark my words, ripple will make you rich. It will be at least $10 by the end of this year, which means 20 times of your initial investment.
Activity: 47
August 01, 2018, 12:48:03 PM
I have done a lot of research on litecoin and I am very much impressed with it. It can give better returns than even ETH in next 5 years.
Pages:
Jump to: