Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 32. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 103
June 30, 2018, 02:43:15 PM
If honestly I dont believe in any of this! I believe in ETH, and sure that it will grow more than any other coin!
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
June 30, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
Always in such comparisons I have only one answer. Ripple is not a crypto currency and will never be able to become one. Because it has a huge centralization, especially when this fact is forgotten.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 02:37:56 PM
I would prefer Litecoin over Ripple all time base on their popularity and price value. Ripple XRP is the currency used in the payment network for all transactions while litecoin is a peer-to-peer cryptocurrency. Litecoin as gain more popularity than ripple in the crypto market ;even litecoin price as its increasing ratio more than bitcoin since 2017 and it is of a higher price rate than ripple. Litecoin price rate is around $80.00 now while that of ripple is just $0.460. Litecoin also have a great potential moon in price more than ripple later in the future. So I would choose Litecoin over ripple all day
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
June 30, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
I would invest better in Litecoin, because Ripple is not even a cryptocurrency and it can bring down instantly. And litecoin has long been on the market and keeps up with bitcoin.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
June 30, 2018, 01:55:40 PM
Ripple for sure.

As for me, Ripple is more potential than Litecoin in the future. They are making alot of move toward payment industry. Not centralized? So many coins decentralized, but still piece of trash.
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 01:50:13 PM
It is litecoin. Considering the price and popularity, it will always be litecoin. Ripple as I hear it also seems cool to invest upon but the price does not impress me at all. Trend is not also encouraging.

Which one is better ..btc / ripple / bitcoin or EOS ..

So keep us toh know right one ..to choose
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 01:15:58 PM
It is litecoin. Considering the price and popularity, it will always be litecoin. Ripple as I hear it also seems cool to invest upon but the price does not impress me at all. Trend is not also encouraging.
Activity: 69
June 30, 2018, 10:35:03 AM
The reason that I trust Litecoin will assume control is that it is a predominant coin for purchasers. Swell has one capacity, bank trades which gives it esteem, I am holding XRP, yet in the event that we need to see a regular utilize coin which individuals can get utilize and pay for things with it will be LTC!
Activity: 112
June 29, 2018, 10:40:00 PM
If talking is worthy of course everything is worth to use investment. It's just that ripple is superior if my view because thus far the ripple already began to grow and a lot of changes as well as cooperation with the various parties will certainly make the ripple increasingly have high prices and promises to future investment.
Activity: 84
June 29, 2018, 10:39:16 PM
I am bug fan and supporter of Litecoin. I have invested heavily in the project and believe in its great future.
Ripple is a centralised project own by the banks.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 29, 2018, 10:27:20 AM
I think Litecoin is better than Ripple to make investment, the reason is Litecoin price is much higher than ripple. and I'm sure the ripples will not go beyond Litecoin prices.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 10:18:46 AM
I would definitely choose Ripple (xrp). I don’t have anything negative to says about Litecoin, I just think that XRP has more potential in the future. With that being said, holding XRP requires some patience to see further adoption by the banking community which will lead to growth.
Activity: 126
June 28, 2018, 08:59:34 PM
I will choose Litecoin because this coin has a better value and is good for the long term.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
June 28, 2018, 08:13:33 PM
ofcourse litecoin. There's more to litecoin that ripple. The problem with litecoin (which also it's strength) is it's creator Charlie when he sold all his litecoin and people take it as his way leaving the ship. As the captain, people feel abandoned even though he already prove he's not leaving the project but a lot of people can't forgive him for that at thus even if there's so many great things happening in the project it still somehow stuch to where it is and below.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
June 28, 2018, 08:09:15 PM
I would say Ripple (xrp) over Litecoin. Ripple is in the right field of banking that if adoption takes off, many holders wil be very very happy. Xrp is the safer bet.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 03:08:10 PM
Ripple is more promising as for me. It has a strong current position on cryptomarket and its predicions are quite confident.
Activity: 194
Merit: 104
June 28, 2018, 12:32:58 PM
If i have to choose between Ripple or Litecoin,I prefer to choose Litecoin.I don't like Ripple to much.they are more like a bank than crypto.and also they are centralized.for me anything that still centralized are not cryptocurrency.

Many cryptocurrencies are centralized, EOS is a good example. I would generally take the Ripple as a speculative instrument, and not to the crypto currency as such. And if you're looking for a coin for the future, it's Litetcoin.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
If i have to choose between Ripple or Litecoin,I prefer to choose Litecoin.I don't like Ripple to much.they are more like a bank than crypto.and also they are centralized.for me anything that still centralized are not cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
June 28, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
I will go for Litecoin because I'm not aware what Ripple is. What I know is Litecoin is a lightweight alternative for bitcoin. It has a smaller value than bitcoin and it has a constant presence in the market.
Activity: 59
June 28, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
Ripple has agood tech but there are few other coins which potentially will be even better than ripple - more tx per sec and decentralised block-chian thus i think in long term riplle doe snot ha ve a future.
Pages:
Jump to: