Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 3. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 104
October 04, 2018, 11:38:17 AM
You can say only one thing, both projects really have serious support and these projects can be invested, I think that you can invest in both projects, because these projects have previously shown what they can do.
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 11:37:48 AM
Litecoin is more stable, while you can earn money on Ripple during pumps and dumps. I choose both coins for myself.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 11:35:57 AM
A cryptocurrency can brag as much as possible how cheap or fast it is but if it's not as decentralized, it's pointless talking about price or speed.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 04, 2018, 09:18:12 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

Litecoin is an Altcoin that has a pretty good development and makes the value of Litecoin continues to increase. while for Ripple this is the third coin has a higher price than other Altcoin with its development is rising steadily.
If we see from the price indeed Ripple into the main coin of very able to reliably.
 with a fairly high price it would be nice to make it the main coins are selected to generate even more profits in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 09:11:08 AM
At the moment, I have to say that Ripple has at least the advantage of short-term trading on Litecoin. I say this for three reasons:
- Because of the recent price spikes - Ripple is now the second most valuable cryptocurrency in the world - so, all eyes are on Ripple.
- Because the price is relatively low - Ripple is a very interesting coin to buy.
- High probability that Ripple will soon be available at Coinbase - which can easily generate huge profits for Ripple.
Activity: 602
Merit: 12
October 04, 2018, 08:01:31 AM
IMHO, of these two, I would prefer nothing. Rippl no cryptocurrency centralized scam, which should not be coinmarketkap, speculations and manipulations. Litecoin itself is incredibly unstable, the developers are not going to develop the coin, he remained forever in 2012.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
October 04, 2018, 07:38:28 AM
Ripple is better than litecoin. but why not choose another coins which are NEO, NEM, ADA.... It is really good coin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 07:36:40 AM
i think  these 2 coins are good but if i have to chose one i can say ripple is better because it has potential and have good prospect.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 07:34:38 AM
I choose LiteCoin. It is a good coin. I wait for high price from the moment of entry into the exchange of big growth it was not. It still will be
Litecoin is indeed a good coin, in predicting the sale value of this coin will rise higher than the previous price. hopefully by the end of the year its value will rise again and can be beneficial for many people. actually Ripple and Litcoin are as good and have the same great potential but it all depends on the tastes of those who choose which one.
Activity: 140
October 04, 2018, 07:06:42 AM
I choose LiteCoin. It is a good coin. I wait for high price from the moment of entry into the exchange of big growth it was not. It still will be
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 04, 2018, 06:53:15 AM
Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

The time of OPs postng was a very bad time for investing in any of them since they were overbought, but right now this is interesting time.
Ripple has started to move, and if it will hold the current ground, we will see more uptrend.
LTC is not gaining much interest but it can be a good HODl coin because of lighing network.
Activity: 144
October 04, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Litecoin is a good coin and is time tested. But nevertheless, the prospects of Ripple look better to me now. Very good decisions are made by the Ripple team last time. And this has a positive effect on the dynamics of growth in prices for XRP. I invest in both coins, but I try to increase the amount of XRP in my portfolio more.

I agree
invest 50% XRP and 50% LTC...simple...
copper member
Activity: 83
October 04, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Litecoin is a good coin and is time tested. But nevertheless, the prospects of Ripple look better to me now. Very good decisions are made by the Ripple team last time. And this has a positive effect on the dynamics of growth in prices for XRP. I invest in both coins, but I try to increase the amount of XRP in my portfolio more.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
October 04, 2018, 06:16:10 AM

of course, I chose Ripple, even though the circulation of coins was large and the price of one coin was cheap but when viewed from price stability and high investor interest, it will be far compared to Litecoin  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 04, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

Now Ripple already played on the stock exchange. It will probably soon come to the line and Lightcoin. I understand this technology and therefore reason in this vein)
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
October 03, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
For me, Ripple looks much more promising, and it is not the first time it shows very good growth, you can always earn very well on this coin. The main thing is to know the entry point.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
XRP is best to buy at current time due to its low cost and also higher growth rate than LTC.
LTC is also good Crypto but at current of Crypto market people are more focused on XRP and also total volume of XRP is much higher than that of LTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 04:32:58 PM
At the moment, both coins do not look very good, because the overall situation on the cryptocurrency market is negative. But I think these coins have a lot of potential.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 04:30:53 PM
I think they are both good alternative coins in the market since they have a lots of cap.
If judging from the point of friction of short investments, I would prefer Litecon.
Activity: 224
October 01, 2018, 02:04:07 AM
I'd rather choose another coin.  It seems to me that EOS or IOTA are more promising coins now than Ripple or LTC.
Pages:
Jump to: