Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 5. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 02:48:49 PM
For several days about the Ripple coin is said by everyone, and for that there are reasons. Judging by the activity of the coin, its growth will continue. Do not judge strictly, personally my opinion
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 02:11:00 AM
Most likely I would invest in Litecoin, as the last fluctuations in the cryptocurrency market and this coin has shown itself to be a strong point,Litecoin decentralized structure that is developing steadily.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 21, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
I would say Litecoin for long term, since RIPPLE is backed by a bank and can be manipulated easily and it is centralized.

Ripple was the coin till last year in demand and this year their is no ripple in anybody's list. It has being dumped badly and thus does not seems their would be any future about it. On the other hand LTC may be a good coin in short term.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 01:32:08 AM
If I have to choose between RIPPLE OR LITECOIN I choose Ripple, I think ripple has very good development team. I still believe in Xrp, its value is at $ 3 hopefully it will return soonest.
Activity: 205
September 21, 2018, 01:30:26 AM
Considering today Ripple 'to the moon' of course XRP!  LOL). Frankly speaking ripple more valotile and if your a trader XRP the better than Litecoin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 21, 2018, 01:29:56 AM
I would say Litecoin for long term, since RIPPLE is backed by a bank and can be manipulated easily and it is centralized.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:28:29 AM
I choose Litecoin. Ripple too centralized + I don't really like their technology. Litecoin - decentralized structure, which has roots back in 2011, and is constantly evolving. Have you ever seen what the cost of a transaction in the litecoin network?
And what's wrong with centralization? Ripple technologies really work in many financial organizations. They are used to transfer money between customers. And in which sector of the economy are the technologies of litecoin used?
copper member
Activity: 74
September 20, 2018, 06:39:15 AM
And I'm more inclined to Ripple ( XRP ) . Yes, the coin is centralized and it does not seem to me its advantage. However, the work that is being conducted in Ripple gives me more confidence for investing in it.
Activity: 238
September 20, 2018, 03:35:27 AM
Between ripple and litecoin, I think both of these cointers are developing and deserve to be calculated, it would be better if you could have both, because in the future I believe this coint is worthy of being made an investment
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:26:43 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Moat of two Altcoins which ripple and Litecoin are all potential and quality Altcoins. I think we should invest in both because they are the top coinmarketcap coins and keeping both Altcoins as safe and secure. People say investment should not put eggs in a place and prevent accident risks
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 03:17:25 AM
Certainly I will choose Litecoin because Litecoin is decentralized and can be said to be Silver Cryptocurrency.
If Ripple is centralized and the coin is the type for Banking. But if you like Ripple then that is your right to choose.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 07:44:07 PM
Ripple would be a more stable and profitable a coin with more potential as it has made some agreements with banks and have greater supports from investors, but they don`t have too much difference as well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
September 13, 2018, 07:33:57 PM
Of course, litecoin. LTC is what it should be bitcoin in terms of convenience. I like to use it for transactions between exchanges. I would never have picked for this ripple. He is more interesting to me as speculation than something for my use
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 07:30:05 PM
Litecoin is the shadow of Bitcoin. As long as Bitcoin exists, Litecoin will exist, and price will follow Bitcoin. I like Litecoin more.
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 07:25:32 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Even though Ripple has a whooping market capitalization of $11 billion, I would never gamble on Ripple, because i do not think it's there would be it's demand on the market. I Prefer LTC
Activity: 73
September 13, 2018, 07:17:39 PM
The Ripple market capitalization is greater than Litecoins. If the Ripple is as bad as people say, I do not think it will survive until now. For long term investment, both coins are actualy good though they share different kinds of system
Activity: 112
September 13, 2018, 05:28:27 PM
Probably litecoin because of the criticism that ripple has been getting because of it's centralization, litecoin has managed to grow steadly and I think it could accomplish great things if it manages to get to the spotlight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
September 13, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Litecoin for sure, it has a great potential. But beware of Ripple, it's a big Shitcoin and a centralized one. Finally Litecoin is a good decision.  Smiley
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

I do not like Ripple and I think LTC is not a profitable coin right now.  And so I would advise investing in ETH or BTC now.  I think this is a good choice.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 13, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
I choose Litecoin. Ripple too centralized + I don't really like their technology. Litecoin - decentralized structure, which has roots back in 2011, and is constantly evolving. Have you ever seen what the cost of a transaction in the litecoin network?
Pages:
Jump to: