Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 7. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
If you choose exceptionally from these two coins, then of course I will choose a Litecoin. In my opinion, the ripple is extremely overrated and was swollen specially to make money. Litecoin has good growth and development prospects!
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
Them two are great and potential yet I lean toward Ripple since it enables its clients to execute in any money that they hold by either sending it or getting it on the Ripple stage. Swell prides itself on being quicker than numerous different coins in the market. It takes just 3.6 seconds to finish an exchange on the Ripple organize.
Activity: 154
August 31, 2018, 06:58:10 PM
Ripple is kind of special amongst all the other altcoins. I guess its value will rise until it has no direct competitors. However, this coin is worth of strict monitoring if establishments' support is still not withered. This support is exactly what ensures XRP's future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 31, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
as i know the founder of litecoin sold a lot of it no more great leader in the litecoin community ripple has a strong community behind it i think ripple is more relevant
Activity: 588
August 31, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Ripple has very strong finances by collecting:
$ 13,071,083,229 USD
1,879,370 BTC

But unfortunately Ripple is centralized and I don't like it. I prefer Litecoin because Litecoin is the Silver of all cryptocurrency.
You understand that such things can be said in general about all the projects that are on the market today, for example, bitcoin, most of the bitcoins are concentrated in the hands of rich people, this can not be changed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
August 31, 2018, 11:12:42 AM
Ripple has very strong finances by collecting:
$ 13,071,083,229 USD
1,879,370 BTC

But unfortunately Ripple is centralized and I don't like it. I prefer Litecoin because Litecoin is the Silver of all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 228
August 27, 2018, 04:43:38 PM
If you choose from these two assets, then perhaps my choice I will focus on Litecoin.For me,this currency is more stable and faster in terms of transaction speed.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
August 27, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
A very difficult choice, these are completely different projects, I trust more Litecoin, more.
But the Ripple has a big advantage, it has many partners of world banks.
Activity: 98
August 27, 2018, 04:31:00 PM
hmm difficult decision, litecoin is a very good currency, that is achieving what bitcoin could not achieve at least in terms of technology, and many think that in some distant future ltc will replace it, but ripple is also a very good investment, especially if you plan to invest in the future, in the end, you can invest in both and see which wins hahaha.
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 04:25:07 PM
People say that ripple is too centralized to be part of the cryptocurrency market and I agree but it is definitely a better piece of investment than litecoin.
Activity: 532
August 27, 2018, 04:22:06 PM
in any case, if we look at the present day, it is ripple that shows a 2% growth, despite the current state of the market. In addition, this coin has much more market capitalization than a competitor on litecoin.
Activity: 65
August 27, 2018, 04:21:42 PM
I like the ripple, its transaction speed and not the high commission for money transfer. There is one downside - its centralized
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
I would invest in litecoin because I see in it more than prospects in ripple. Even at the time the market fell, litecoin behaved more steadily than any other coin. I like it very much and I prefer stability and not banks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized
August 27, 2018, 04:13:05 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
i think that ripple was good and you maight learn a lot from it but its time has gone and now you should better to use litecoin or other coin
Activity: 280
August 27, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Litecoin because it is the currency that made on the blockchain and many people use it for transferring money to each other because Litecoin has very cheap and fast transactions.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:05:37 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
i prefer litecoin to ripple as i think that it is better to invest in the cryptocurrency that will not die soon like ripple is going to
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
August 27, 2018, 11:05:21 AM
I have more confidence in litecoin. I do not like ripple - it's centralized. I do not invest in ripple, I do not trust

I agree. Ripple is centralized. Also no proof of work and no open access. Also the supply can increase anytime. I do not understand how people can compare Litecoin and Ripple. Before buying Ripple, please try to find an expalanation what exactly the utility of the Ripple token is.
Activity: 112
August 27, 2018, 11:02:57 AM
Definitely one should go with ripple. Litecoin founder dumped it when it was at all time high. Whereas ripple developers and founders are still working high so that ripple could be adopted worldwide.
Activity: 79
August 27, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
I have more confidence in litecoin. I do not like ripple - it's centralized. I do not invest in ripple, I do not trust
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:47:17 AM
Both are strong altcoins and its not easy to compare them. Both are available at really low prices right now. But still ripple is better than litecoin as it has better dev team. Litecoin was dumped by its own founder.
litecoin has some problems but still i believe in it but ripple is going to be dead quite soon so the answer is obvious for me now
Pages:
Jump to: