Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 8. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 10
August 27, 2018, 06:46:31 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
litecoin of course i do not think that ripple has enough power and enough resources to hild the first place like bitcoin does
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 06:42:48 AM
Both are strong altcoins and its not easy to compare them. Both are available at really low prices right now. But still ripple is better than litecoin as it has better dev team. Litecoin was dumped by its own founder.
Activity: 137
August 27, 2018, 05:24:20 AM
In my opinion i personally like litecoin over ripple because one reason is that ripple is centralised and it will controlled by some people's.
Activity: 336
August 27, 2018, 05:15:19 AM
Ripple and Litecoin are both potential coins for the future. I also like both. But if I am asked to choose one then I prefer ripple. In my opinion, ripple is very useful to be my partner who has a network of buying and selling across countries with high mobility. I like ripple because ripple can do a lot of transactions at once, for just a few minutes. With this speed our transactions can be processed all over the world. Even we are not burdened by state taxes and the transaction is quite easy. Besides this ripple has a large block size so I don't worry if I have to make a big transaction. Lastly I don't need to worry when a hard fork occurs because the ripple is quite stable.
Activity: 81
August 27, 2018, 05:06:07 AM
I think the Ripple price is very difficult to rise. For me Litecoin is a very good coin for a long-term investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
August 27, 2018, 04:35:20 AM
I believe Litecoin has great endurance. And the price of Ripple is very difficult to grow and does not give you a profit.
Agree with you mate! Personally im believe in a Charlee Lee and his team, also litecoin is a good fork of Bitcoin, probably the best one.

Activity: 85
August 26, 2018, 09:30:01 AM
I believe Litecoin has great endurance. And the price of Ripple is very difficult to grow and does not give you a profit.
Activity: 336
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 26, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
personally I don't trust the ripple. But there are not a few people who can earn money on a ripple. it all depends on the skills
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 08:54:51 AM
In my opinion for now, if we want to invest in Litecoin better, because Litecoin, which is a cryptocurrency based on open-source blockchain, was launched in the cryptocurrency market last year, because of its founder Charlie Lee and the rest of the development team who are known.
Activity: 86
August 26, 2018, 08:47:38 AM
Indeed, you will pick litecoin in the swell. Litecoin has an exceptionally conclusive position in the Bitcoin biological system and tends to increment alongside Bitcoin. Swells are a route for banks and organizations to eat up aficionados of blockchain, finish and decentralized and untimely. 85% of the swell is as of now mined and on the off chance that you bolster it again gives control back to the concentrated expert.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 05:00:24 AM
Ripple is one of the coins I do not like most. A coin that is contrary to the logic of crypto money. so of course I choose litecoin. A coin of potential for the future and one of the most popular coins Smiley
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
August 24, 2018, 09:47:58 PM
These two altcoins are making a big improvement and great growths in the market and both progress well, but If I were to choose between the two, I will definitely choose ripple due to the fact that is holds the 3rd spot on the ranking of altcoins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 24, 2018, 09:37:10 PM
I prefer ripple. from last year's ripple price chart, ripple shows a better increase than litecoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 02:08:33 PM
Ripple its special feature is the high speed of transactions, with a small commission. He works with large companies. Ripple has a much faster growth.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

If I choose between Ripple and LTC then I have more confidence in LTC.  But perhaps it's worth sharing the investment between LTC and Ripple.
Activity: 129
August 24, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
both Ripple and Litecoin are very good coins but in my opinion Litecoin is more authentic, stronger and decentralized coin then ripple. Ripple has huge supply other side Litecoin has very less supply, so Litecoin have much better chances to grow in Comparison to ripple
Activity: 210
August 21, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

For me, It's really hard to choose which one this coin Ripple and Litecoin because both are good coin As no one knows whether any cryptocurrency will increase in value or even be around in year's time. But I will say I should have more of litecoin than ripple, litecoin has more potential and edge than ripple,Litecoin has a capacity for faster transactions a potential advantage in and of itself, which also provides for a different set of use cases.
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 09:44:30 AM
XRP and LTC do not serve the exact same function. A marginally improved BTC clone is very different than XRP.
There is something special about XRP. It has the support of banks for cross border payments. No institutions have even considered using LTC for this purpose.
LTC does not have faster transactions. XRP is several orders of magnitude faster.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
August 21, 2018, 09:22:18 AM
I am sure that earlier I would have thought differently, but now I will give my vote in favor of the Ripple project, which today is very skillfully working with investors and really is a wonderful demonstrator of the practice of project management.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:20:16 AM
Ripple seems to have a much faster growth. Looks to have more actual use in the future too. It’s heavily believed that it’s going to be added to Coinbase (would be VERY surprising if it wasn’t), and you know it’s gonna rocket from that. I would get in ASAP. Maybe take that ratio and make it 80/20 or 70/30 for Ripple. Ripple is surging while Litecoin doesn’t have much going on right now. You could buy a bunch of Ripple and sell some after you get a nice return and buy more Litecoin if you want.
Pages:
Jump to: