Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 9. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 08:11:51 AM
Yes I think the future of Litecoin will bright like BTC and ETH.  We will see the litecoin on the top in the future.

It is depends on you where you want to invest your money , before you invest try to research first about the two coin ,but I think this two coin is really good for the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 08:09:17 AM
Yes, I also find the ripple is worth the investment, the low price, and the ripple have a unique function that brings long-term potential. I think the investment in the ripple is a wise choice. However, there is still the greatest potential risk of investing in ripples that are concentrated.
Activity: 64
August 21, 2018, 08:02:14 AM
I just keep some of the money on the Ripple. Most of my money is Ethereum. Litecoin and Ripple are powerful projects in cryptosurge. I think the future is brilliant.
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 07:42:39 AM
Yes I think the future of Litecoin will bright like BTC and ETH.  We will see the litecoin on the top in the future.
Activity: 132
August 21, 2018, 07:29:05 AM
I think both are good coins with good management and technology. I prefer litecoin to it more potentially than ripples.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 06:39:55 AM
I am weary of ripple for a couple of reasons. First, it’s very centralized and is trying to get heavy involved in the banking industry.
To me, this goes against the intent of crypto currency to begin with.
The problem I have with Litecoin is that it is a copy of bitcoin.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 06:36:54 AM
Ripple and litecoin square measure each triple-crown firms in field of cryptocurrency. Their excellence in our business is slowly growing up and build a robust foundation. i believe they're each sensible various coins within the market since they need a various demands and supports in their services.
Activity: 153
August 21, 2018, 05:30:52 AM
By and by, I contend that Litecoin will have brighter future than Ripple, since it is an unrivaled coin for customers. Swell has one capacity, bank trades which gives it esteem, I am holding XRP, however in the event that we need to see a regular utilize coin which individuals can get utilize and pay for things with it will be LTC!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
August 21, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
I will go for Litecoin. I think that Litecoin is a good coin. Litecoin has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up.
Between litecoin and ripple for me the main choice is litecoin,
because in my opinion litecoin seems to have a promising future,
but somehow we don't underestimate the ripple
Activity: 215
August 21, 2018, 05:17:48 AM
I think litecoin and ripple are also good we use in the long run. because growth every day is also increasingly. increasing, so we will also get more profits by waiting for a higher selling price.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 05:15:46 AM
I will go for Litecoin. I think that Litecoin is a good coin. Litecoin has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 04:52:39 AM
If you choose between Ripple and Litecoin , I choose Litecoin . I think Litecoin has the most potential

It will be better if you prefer Litecoin. I have a lot of doubts about Ripple. This is not a real crypto. The currency is centralized and controlled by the banks. Do you need this control? Me - not, thus I do not buy it.
Activity: 101
August 20, 2018, 04:57:48 PM
It's hard to say how much Ripple will be a successful coin in the future, but I do not trust this coin. So my choice is LTC.
Activity: 347
The Future Of Work
August 20, 2018, 12:31:52 PM
I like Ripple because it has a very good marketing strategy and it is distributed ledgers built for banks. It's not decentralized like Litecoin which technically speaking is almost identical to Bitcoin. I choose Ripple and BTC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
August 20, 2018, 04:53:20 AM
I prefer to invest in Ripple, because I prefer Ripple than LTC, and Ripple prices are also much cheaper than LTC, But we all have our own choices in investing in the crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 20, 2018, 04:41:24 AM
I would choose Ripple over Litecoin. Ripple company is more on promoting their coin, unlike litecoin. Also, the state of ripple's volatility is the best thing I like about it. This is the essence of crypto! Com'on guys. We are talking about cryptocurrency. Anything can happen. The fluctuation and the rise of its price is the thing the I love.

If you guys only know the tactics in trading, you would choose ripple over eth.

Activity: 966
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?

Ripple is like a wave
Up and down
Back and forth
I would not ripple

Litecoin is weak but stronger compared to ripple
Litecoin is at least a coin.
Ripple is a wave or a chocolate in England
Its similar to flake. Ripple = flake (sounds like fake)
See what I mean?

Litecoin > ripple

Grin Grin

And where you get this info, that Ripple is not a coin? I think that Ripple ´s blockchain is faster and cheaper than Litecoin.
Ripple is totally diffrent crypto. Litecoin is only copy of Bitcoin.
Activity: 34
August 19, 2018, 11:20:26 AM
I think at the present time, you should invest in Ripple. Because at the present time, the value of the ripple is very worthwhile to invest in. If you invest in them at this point in time, it is possible that in the future, the value of the Ripple will break the record ever.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
August 19, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
Definitely I'm gonna choose litecoin over Ripple for rest of my life and I don't like Ripple in the first place, I don't know why banks are mad about it and why it is being hyped so much about, I mean it's on the verge of becoming a security in US and after that it will be doomed and I don't think then anyone would like to hold any amount of Ripple, so it's better to sell your Ripple off and invest in some other altcoin having some potential.
Activity: 183
August 19, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Now the price for Ripple starts to grow, but I think by the end of the year the price of this coin will not grow very much.  And I trust LTC more.
Pages:
Jump to: