Pages:
Author

Topic: RIPPLE OR LITECOIN - page 4. (Read 7242 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
September 25, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
My view that current price of this cryptocurrencies is big enough and you could not await significant grow.
It is impossible to compare Ripple and Litecoin in frame of price prediction. All of them good,  but both of them expensive and I think it is too late to fall in this cryptocurrencies.

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:18:14 PM
My view that current price of this cryptocurrencies is big enough and you could not await significant grow.
It is impossible to compare Ripple and Litecoin in frame of price prediction. All of them good,  but both of them expensive and I think it is too late to fall in this cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
September 24, 2018, 10:23:38 AM
before you choosing, you must know first the advantages and disadvantages of two coins If you are doing daily trade go with ripple, if holding for long term Litecoin would give you good returns
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 10:07:02 PM
I argue that Ripple and Litecoin are potential and will have bright future in 2018. I am investing in both of them. Litecoin is popular amongst individuals, due to its suitability for day to day transaction, while Ripple is much more popular in the realm of banks and financial institution.
Activity: 375
Merit: 10
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 23, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

between the two, which one would you invest in and why?
if I had to choose between the two types of altcoin between Ltc and Ripple, I would prefer to invest my money into Ltc, the reason being that Ltc has a higher value than Ripple in various exchange markets.
I support for the continued development of Ripple. with the ability of the Ripple that much faster for developing highly capable to carry the coins become so valuable and generate much more profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 23, 2018, 08:18:17 PM
What do you think, what is the reason for the rise in price of ripple by 40% in 2 days? Is this speculation or is there any reliable positive news about this coin? The bitcoin rose only 2%, and the ripple shows such rapid growth. What are your thoughts on this?

It is pure manipulation brother. as always. they are pumping some coins . we need to becareful and we need to choose coins which didint pumped yet. i heard some news about ripple which name is xrapid. i dont know what is that but i believe that price increasing is manipulation.

Ripple is one of the top coins that is manipulated too much. You can see how manipulated it is if you watch the chart.

Dude, by looking at the chart volumes I also see some indications to go pump

The way they pump is also coincide with their promotions, fuds?

not actually, ripple has a great technology, though they will pass through banks to banks which is probably mean a centralized transactions, a government controlled environments
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:13:33 PM

Both Ripple and Litecoin has been doing greatly in the market of late with litecoin even outperforming other digital currencies at some point.

Usually I now work with investments for a long-term perspective. Therefore, I am sure that LTC is more likely for such a long-term success. After all, this is one of the oldest and most reliable coins with a large community and relevant technologies for development in the future.

I dont understand why people on here consistently think XRP has no utility.. what is LTC's utility? is there utility, the ability to transact value efficiently?  If so, then XRP has all coins beat when it comes to scalability, cost of fees, decentralization, etc... Because a crypto is old has no grounds for how well it would do in the future.. XRP is being test with banks, financial institutions, and payment service providers TODAY..  When ppl say XRP will never be used.. I find it childish and ignorant. 

FWIW, Ripple (company) is releasing X-Rapid next month or so, which will allow these said companies to use XRP in a real way.  That is global adoption through a specific use case.  XRP isn't attempting to replace fiat currency, but become a bridge asset.   Wake up guys, bitcoin, litecoin or will NEVER replace Fiat currency, the Powers that be would not allow it.

my 2 zerps.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 08:03:48 PM
XRP is being backuped by the central banks which is not good because cryptocurrencies are created to oppose the banking system clearly this coin is doing the opposite of what satoshi nakamoto really wants.
I would choose litecoin over ripple because the main reason why i use cryptocurrencies is to eliminate the centralization of these banks
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 23, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
Both coins are good investment. And their future are also good. But if you ask me to choose between the two, I would go for the former. Ripple is the only coin being supported by banks and is expanding its reach to many countries across the globe. Its team is also amazing. See its prices increasing almost three folds in less than one day. So ripple is my choice.
September 22, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

Usually I now work with investments for a long-term perspective. Therefore, I am sure that LTC is more likely for such a long-term success. After all, this is one of the oldest and most reliable coins with a large community and relevant technologies for development in the future.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 01:38:39 PM

of course i choose Litecoin, the main problem for XRP is centralized, better from Litecoin they are centralized and the creator "charlie lee" have big name in cryptocommunity ecosystem, and Litecoin want launching Litecoin payment gateway for their another product
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 22, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
What do you think, what is the reason for the rise in price of ripple by 40% in 2 days? Is this speculation or is there any reliable positive news about this coin? The bitcoin rose only 2%, and the ripple shows such rapid growth. What are your thoughts on this?

It is pure manipulation brother. as always. they are pumping some coins . we need to becareful and we need to choose coins which didint pumped yet. i heard some news about ripple which name is xrapid. i dont know what is that but i believe that price increasing is manipulation.

Ripple is one of the top coins that is manipulated too much. You can see how manipulated it is if you watch the chart.
Activity: 322
September 22, 2018, 01:37:22 PM
I prefer Ripple bro, because the Ripple transaction volume is higher than LTC, and Ripple prices are also cheaper than LTC, but it all depends on each person in determining the coins that want to be invested in a long time.
Activity: 174
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 22, 2018, 01:29:28 PM

September 22, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

I now prefer to make investments with excellent long-term potential. Therefore, I am sure that a more suitable option today is a profitable investment in the purchase of LTC. Since now Ripple is most suitable for short-term investments.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
September 22, 2018, 08:12:52 AM
Activity: 602
September 22, 2018, 01:41:53 AM
I think both of them are good coints and start developing, it would be better if you could have both and invest, now the coint price is still down, you can buy it now to invest
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 01:30:34 AM
Today, many people expect to earn a lot of money thanks to investments in Ripple. But I do not think that Ripple will be able to double its price. Because it is not even decentralized altcoin. Therefore, I now prefer to invest in the purchase of LTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Personally, I now prefer to buy both coins. Because I believe in their excellent long-term potential. Therefore, they can be very profitable investments. Now I do not see any grounds for further reduction of the prices of these coins - next year the situation should improve.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 21, 2018, 03:11:16 PM
For several days about the Ripple coin is said by everyone, and for that there are reasons. Judging by the activity of the coin, its growth will continue. Do not judge strictly, personally my opinion

Yes, For several days Ripple is growing fast and it is being frequently talked in the forum, But Ripple has more number of market cap compared to  LTC because of this Ripple is placed in good third position compared to LTC in 7th position.
Pages:
Jump to: