Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 13. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 03:39:38 PM
I'm not sure about that. Since the market is still on the bear side. And there is no major investment to deploy it. I think some of the movements now have to wait not earlier than new year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
November 02, 2018, 03:28:43 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
Just like last year. They made several partnerships with banks & several well-known companies but the company uses Xvia & Xcurrent services by Ripple ink which doesn't utilize XRP coins. Now the price of XRP Coin is getting more expensive because of the news hype and I feel it is better to use this news than to make a comparison between BTC & XRP.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 03:25:11 PM
I think this is ruled out, Ripple will never win Bitcoin just because the whole of both is controlled by the development team.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
Ripple will never be as strong as Bitcoin. I think that no alternative coin will become a competitor for Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
November 02, 2018, 02:53:28 PM
As we all have seen ripple has been quite strong these past few days and with all that it has done over the past months compared to most other currencies and the launch of xrapid is actually starting to show in its price.
There is so much talk about ripple taking over bitcoin and being 10$ what are your thoughts on this ?
i really doubt that as j think that tjere are a lot of other coins whoch a re better that ripple more and mpre times so lers choose them
Activity: 476
November 02, 2018, 02:52:16 PM
we could say that they are competing, since both pretend to be the standard in the use of cryptos for transactions, but bitcoin has many years of advantage, so I see difficult that someone snatch the throne from him, at least right now, in addition, ripple is very centralized, so many do not even call it a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 02:50:00 PM
What a lame prediction it is! Ripple will never overtake bitcoin as it is still dominating the market where the ripple is in 3rd place in the coin market there is a huge gap between them according to price. Even BTC has a huge investor and people like to adopt bitcoin for long-term investment. So it's impossible to cross BTC for ripple.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 02:17:41 PM
ripple is now a good and potential coin but ripple still needs good development in the future. so I think ripple is still good for investment and this can be used as one of the best coin choices.
It seems to me that this coin is a bit overvalued. She needs a lot of time and a lot of development to really become a top coin.
Activity: 392
November 02, 2018, 02:16:17 PM
I don't think we can equate Ripple with Bitcoin. Ripple can still compete with Ethereum, but still it seems to me that Ripple will remain in second place. And this coin is still far from Bitcoin
Activity: 733
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 01:35:07 PM
ripple is now a good and potential coin but ripple still needs good development in the future. so I think ripple is still good for investment and this can be used as one of the best coin choices.
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
November 02, 2018, 01:33:39 PM
Ripple is a  very good investment. But hodl it for very long time. As it will pay off great returns. Ripple is truly the best.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
November 02, 2018, 01:31:38 PM
In essence, these two coins are completely different. XRP is a cryptocurrency by the issuer, and with large supply as well as fast and cheap transactions, it is suitable for payment. Bitcoin, in essence, will become a currency to store assets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
November 02, 2018, 01:26:52 PM
Ripple is not a cryptocurrency because this project does not have a good foundation and the blockchain everything is removed and is this an indicator for cryptocurrencies? This is a complete scam project.
regarding fraud to send or not I will not say anything, but the fact that this project has temporary opportunities and attention is of interest in a certain society.
Activity: 560
November 02, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Ripple is not a cryptocurrency because this project does not have a good foundation and the blockchain everything is removed and is this an indicator for cryptocurrencies? This is a complete scam project.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
November 02, 2018, 03:22:17 AM

XRP is a very good coin. More than a hundred banks have already joined Ripple, transactions are launched in Japan and South Korea. All this has a positive effect on capitalization and on the demand for this cryptocurrency. But it will not take over bitcoin.

I also know that Ripple offers a lot of technology to help make transactions faster for banks, but you should understand that these are just technologies, not XRP. So the value of the company of the ripple increase does not mean that XRP coin will increase
Activity: 630
November 02, 2018, 03:21:31 AM
I don't really think that it will going to be possible. I'm not againts the ripple but I think it will be a good project someday but if it want to be like bitcoin it will need a lot of years to happened.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
November 02, 2018, 03:15:18 AM
we all know that ripple is an altcoin that has experienced very good price growth, even the growth of hanga ripple is better than the growth in the price of bitcoin, but currently the price is falling even worse than bitcoin, therefore I'm not sure if the ripple can be substitute for bitcoin
Activity: 518
November 02, 2018, 02:44:10 AM

XRP is a very good coin. More than a hundred banks have already joined Ripple, transactions are launched in Japan and South Korea. All this has a positive effect on capitalization and on the demand for this cryptocurrency. But it will not take over bitcoin.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 01, 2018, 07:50:18 PM
Ripple will not be next bitcoin surely but ripple can be pumped in the next bull markets. So you can earn money from ripple. But personally i dont like the ripple's centralised issue. But i am hearing about ripple too much these days..
yes, Bitcoin is a coin that will not be replaced, Ripple and Bitcoin are different coins and each run. even though Riplle has great potential to continue to grow but that doesn't mean it can replace Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main coin in crypto which is another benchmark for coins.

Many of us believed that bitcoin will not be replaced, and that mindset always remain stronger principles for everybody who always think crypto as sustainable profit in the future. Ripple also had a good community and I think it will soon increase it's holders, and that will gain higher market capacity. But this thing won't overtake bitcoin's journey, because around the world people consider bitcoin as a currency and not an altcoin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
November 01, 2018, 07:43:26 PM
Ripple is doing great these past few days but when you are going to ask me if ripple will be the next bitcoin then I doubt it. Think of it ripple is have a big max supply if he become the next btc then our coinmarket cap should reach at trillion first or even bigger because of its supply. I'm not against ripple buy believing it will reach 10$ seems impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: