Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple the next bitcoin? - page 12. (Read 27013 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
November 04, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
Ripple the good coin but will not be able to replace Ripple bitcoin. The bitcoin the king of cryptocurrency and it cannot be replaced. I am confident in it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 04, 2018, 09:18:54 AM
I dont think so maybe next ETH. cause bitcoin was our foundation so there no next bitcoin or what. But yes ripple is a good we dont know what will happen
Maybe the ETH project will be the 2nd BTC but this is also very doubtful, I have already spoken about how I feel about the Ripple project and what I think about this situation, you can also consider BCH
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
November 04, 2018, 07:11:46 AM
I dont think so maybe next ETH. cause bitcoin was our foundation so there no next bitcoin or what. But yes ripple is a good we dont know what will happen
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
November 04, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
No, XRP has reached its ceiling, it is not the cryptocurrency, as we used to think about it. If we talk about good percentages-it's not about him. It will probably become the most stable currency on the market.
Activity: 448
November 04, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
Honestly, I don't think it's even real. Bitcoin dominates the market and I very much doubt that XRP can become a new bitcoin, it has too many coins !
So with me who is still not convinced of the statement if ripples will take over bitcoin, which has clearly become the most powerful coin in cryptocurrency. ripples are indeed coins that are of quality in their development almost the same as ETH, but knowing Bitcoin is almost an impossible word for time.
Activity: 994
Merit: 138
November 04, 2018, 04:51:54 AM
Currently, the Ripple price is still below 1USD. To reach 10USD per coin it takes a very long time. Although the Ripple blockchain is widely used by governments and state banks, it is no guarantee that Ripple will become the next Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
November 04, 2018, 04:40:51 AM
Honestly, I don't think it's even real. Bitcoin dominates the market and I very much doubt that XRP can become a new bitcoin, it has too many coins !
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
November 04, 2018, 04:39:40 AM
Ripple is good coin but i dont think ripple will be next bitcoin. There is huge different between bitcoin and ripple. Bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency while ripple is centralized cryptocurrency. Ripple Developers team hold more than 20% from total supply and bitcoin is fair PoW coin
Activity: 154
November 04, 2018, 04:30:05 AM
If we are talking about capitalization then Yes there is Ripple will be $ 10 then it will overtake bitcoin, but not for the price and in General I think that this will not happen!
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
November 04, 2018, 04:23:53 AM
This is impossible to achieve, even though XRP has strong banking power behind it. But it is impossible to shake the position of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency. Be aware that believers call XRP a traitor.
The XRP is also a potential coin, so I think it's a good idea to buy and hold them now, keeping the coin values going strong until the end of the year and the RIpple is going to be $ 2. that's my personal guess
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
November 04, 2018, 04:19:19 AM
Really I don't think that Ripple will be the King. It's even funny to imagine it.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 04, 2018, 03:44:46 AM
Ripple can not go beyond the bitcoin
But the Ripple has strong projects on the ground and will be one of the first cryptocurrencies
thay right bro, bitcoin is something like GOD in crypto
Activity: 388
November 04, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
This is impossible to achieve, even though XRP has strong banking power behind it. But it is impossible to shake the position of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency. Be aware that believers call XRP a traitor.
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 10:10:57 AM
It is even wrong to compare ripple and bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the biggest financial revolutions in the world. The ripple is a balloon that works with banks and has nothing to do with this revolution Smiley

Well, look. I agree with you only in part, because Bitcoin and Ripple "share" some investors. Therefore, it is important to understand here that their money "goes" only to one of the coins. Someone must give in (XPR ofc!)
Activity: 448
November 03, 2018, 09:52:12 AM
It is even wrong to compare ripple and bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the biggest financial revolutions in the world. The ripple is a balloon that works with banks and has nothing to do with this revolution Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 09:30:47 AM
Maybe Ripple will have bigger market cappitalization because it will be supported by big national banks, but it will not be next Bitcoin, it cant replace Bitcoin.
As I said many times, there is only one Bitcoin, no real alternative.
Activity: 392
November 03, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Ripple is a coin created for the banking system. I do not think ripple can become as popular and important as Bitcoin.
Activity: 224
November 03, 2018, 09:26:17 AM
Ripl is very strong and its height is far from the maximum, at the expense of an artificial hype, it is nonsense, it just gave a good development and attracted people.
November 03, 2018, 09:15:29 AM
When I reacted negatively to the Ripple project, many investors made a lot of money on it, I probably will always do the opposite, if I like the project, I will not invest in it because it was achieved by experience. And if the project does not like that, then of course I will invest.
Activity: 1541
Merit: 545
November 03, 2018, 09:10:36 AM
Ripple for $ 10 in the next 5 years-is unlikely. And the Bitcoin, cannot be moved from the first place by any cryptocurrency, especially a centralized one.
Pages:
Jump to: