Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 18. (Read 6266 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 02:01:33 PM
If I choose eth and Ripple, I would choose eth.  This is a more reliable coin for investment with a strong community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 122
May 12, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
Well ripple in recent time have done greatly in terms of market growth and steady rise in price and being able to stand as second to bitcoin according to coinmarketcap so if am to choose between ethereuem and ripple I think I will go for ripple because you Stan a great chance to make quick gain with ripple then to ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:56:40 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

Well because ETH pars up with BTC in different facets compared  to ripple which considered to be a dead coin. One of the posts here says that Ripple isn't being backed anymore by its development team. For ripple, it was able to keep up since it did well in the start and built being maintained by the natural flow of values in the platform.
Activity: 182
May 12, 2018, 01:56:01 PM
According to me both Ripple and Ethereum are very good Altcoins in the cryptocurrency market. Each coin has its good track record of growth. in my opinion Ethereum is more better than Ripple. because ETH is one of the strong coin after Bitcoin.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250
May 12, 2018, 01:52:21 PM
I personally do not see how the two coins can be compared. They are fundamentally different. Not to mention that Ripple is centralized and has nothing to do with the idea of a crypto currency.  Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
May 12, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)
Ripple is centralized which makes it less reliable for people to use. ETH has more advantages and I'd rather go with it than with Ripple. It is possible that Ripple will disappear from market in the future.
Activity: 70
May 12, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
ripple is one good altcoin but i think ethereum is nicer and the ethereum price is higher in comparison to ripple, and many people say that ethereum is the second best coin after bitcoin
Activity: 164
May 12, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

I think that ripple still has a long time to go before it reaches the popularity of ETH blockchain if it will ever even come close. There is not much space up there between the strongest two and i dont see any other coin closing the gap soon.
Activity: 33
May 12, 2018, 01:44:26 PM
 If you compare with similar platfrom maybe we can discuss but eth and xrp comparsion is not necessary.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 05:16:00 PM
Ethereum's performance is very bad today, of course, Ripple's decline is also a lot, but I do not think Ripple can surpass Ethereum in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 11, 2018, 01:19:26 PM
Personally, I believe that Eth and Ripple are of great importance for the crypto market, but still ETH personally for me is much more attractive in the long run.

Yes. Both Ethereum and Ripple will transform the FinTech sector as we know it. While they're distinct from one another, they're based on the same technology called the Distributed Ledger Technology or the Blockchain. Of course, Ripple is extremely centralized and backed by banks, but I believe that in the future, it will be used as the backbone for payments in the mainstream world. On the other hand, Ethereum is decentralized and provides businesses and individuals the opportunity to develop and interact with applications that are censorship-resistant and operate as intended.

In the future, Ethereum will be used as the number one platform to build and deploy smart contracts that will allow our world to operate autonomously and in a trustless way. As such, I believe that Ripple and Ethereum will survive in the mainstream world for years to come. Since they have real use cases in our world, they'll always be demanded within the market. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 103
May 11, 2018, 10:37:23 AM
Ripple's capitalization is 2.5 times lower than ETH, investors invest more in Ethereum, so everything is obvious here
Activity: 34
May 11, 2018, 10:33:13 AM
ETH's technology plays a very important role in the future development of ICO projects. so its price will be recovering quickly and will still be the best altcoin.
Activity: 70
May 09, 2018, 07:30:43 AM
There are projects and coins that I do not like and I never invest my money in them, even if it is profitable. Unfortunately or luckily, Ripple is on this list. There are too many intrigues and manipulations. I do not like this. I welcome openness and accessibility. Therefore, I will support the Ether in this case.
Activity: 322
May 08, 2018, 02:51:22 PM
Personally, I believe that Eth and Ripple are of great importance for the crypto market, but still ETH personally for me is much more attractive in the long run.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

you can think of ripple as an alternative to exisitng swift systems used for wire transfers. Ethereum is a different platforms, smart contracts in particular. Ripple is not decentralized, therefore it might not end up well
Activity: 462
May 08, 2018, 03:53:46 AM

With confidence, I call Eth much better than Ripple. A promising decentralized currency is crypto, which is critical for the development of the ICO.
Activity: 462
May 07, 2018, 05:56:03 PM
I think the ethereum is now in a trend, I do not know the truth, how much it will last. The ethereum is probably one of the most enduring altcoins, especially for long-term purchases. Prospects for the coming year are predicted by him extremely positive. Today it costs around $ 785, I think that by June it will be over 1100.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 07, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

There is no comparison between ETH & XPR one is decentralized whereas other is centralized.ETH is very solid coin and its community is increasing massively.Today many ICO are distributing their payouts to participants using ETH platform.If you wanna get higher return from ETH invest in it and hold it for coming few years.XPR is controlled by bankers and its basically hyped and holding it for long term would be folly.

I've tried times without number to explain this to a lot of people, there is no way that ripple can even be equal to ethereum, let alone surpass it. Ethereum changed the altcoin game and actually changed the way we all look at altcoins. It is the best altcoin project out there and there is no coin that can compete with it, only bitcoin can boast of surpassing ethereum.
Activity: 41
May 07, 2018, 04:38:54 PM
Ethereum has a great feature set. Ripples centralized nature could be of interest for people who want to get into cryptocurrencies but want a more traditional money feel. I don't think that Ripple will die, but like Ethereum, I dont think either of the two, or any crypto, will ever be considered the new gold standard. It's like the USD or the English language, the vast majority of countries have some kind of support or knowledge of it.
Pages:
Jump to: