Pages:
Author

Topic: Ripple vs Ethereum - page 19. (Read 6266 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 04:32:05 PM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

There is no comparison between ETH & XPR one is decentralized whereas other is centralized.ETH is very solid coin and its community is increasing massively.Today many ICO are distributing their payouts to participants using ETH platform.If you wanna get higher return from ETH invest in it and hold it for coming few years.XPR is controlled by bankers and its basically hyped and holding it for long term would be folly.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 07, 2018, 04:20:17 PM
If you compare today ripple and Ethereum. Eth is far better and more profitable than ripple.

Exactly. Ethereum has many advanced features and it's decentralized unlike Ripple. Ripple is just a payments system which enjoys the benefits of quick transaction speeds and low costs because it doesn't have a consensus algorithm like mining, or even Proof-of-Stake. However, it may never take off like Ethereum since it's centralized and easily manipulated by its underlying company, banks, and even governments. The XRP ledger (Ripple) also lacks smart contracts where it can only be used for payments instead of any application we could think of.

With Ethereum, anyone can start developing dApps or smart contracts to further extend the functionality of the Ether cryptocurrency. Therefore, in the end, Ethereum will always be ahead of Ripple in terms of market capitalization and popularity. While both platforms are distinct from one another, they have their own use cases in the mainstream world. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 01:23:23 AM
im not an altcoin guy but im suddenly interested , as i can see on coinmarketcap there is ripple just after bitcoin then after it litecoin and ethereum , still isee a lotof people speaking about ethereum more then they do about ripple i just checked the website on ethereum and for some reasons i didn't understand anything , can't even find an executable file to download and if it's on beta will people lose their ether later (that's if they are storing them anywhere)

I prefer choose ethereum it is more better than ripple. It is so popular. believe it.
Activity: 80
May 06, 2018, 01:23:17 AM
I prefer ripple, Ripple which is developed by Ripple Network Cryptocurrency. This single virtual currency was released between 2012/2013. It uses the famous Concesus algorithm quite securely in terms of transactions. At that time it had a market capitalization of $ 1.26 billion. And according to data, in 2017 ago he has gone up by 36,000 percent.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 01:22:52 AM
Ethereum is now well known for its enthusiastic user base who got into the cryptocurrency world for the idea of decentralized community based solutions. One of the key features are smart contracts that allow people to create crowd funded projects and in the same time ask for input from the investors as well as organize voting on ideas that should be implemented.

Ripple on the other hand is a single company that originally came up with XRP tokens meant for facilitating distant financial transactions and lowering their respective fees. The code was eventually made open source, but the fact that it came from a single company which still owns over 60% of all tokens doesn’t resonate with all the blockchain enthusiasts.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 01:21:13 AM
If you compare today ripple and Ethereum. Eth is far better and more profitable than ripple.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 06, 2018, 01:16:15 AM
with Ethereum continuing to increase certainly will make Ethereum coins that have a high enough price.
besides with Ethereum which keeps increasing I believe its price for high is very easy and can compete with other coins. so between Ripple with Ethereum, I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
May 06, 2018, 12:53:33 AM
After almost three years,well your question is greatly answered than even how hard ripple do,it's impossible for this coin to beat ethereum because being ripple a coins of bankers future will never come to its way to outrun ethereum.because banks arnot compliants for crypto users thats why we transferred here from bankings.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
May 06, 2018, 12:44:57 AM
For me, Ethereum is the second largest currency. we know that Ripple has earned a lot of recognition in recent times but Ethereum is far better than Ripple in terms of acceptability and market demand. So close to the eye, you can pick out Ethereum between these two currencies.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
May 06, 2018, 12:34:19 AM
I believe that there is no point in cleaning between these two coins. I think that they are very strong and in 2018 will show good growth and strong development!
Activity: 224
A decentralized registry for unique assets
May 05, 2018, 04:47:48 PM
I think that the broadcast is more attractive. A very large number of Ico come out on it. Although for riple a lot of famous people blended
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 04:31:16 PM
Ripple has received recognition from many financial giants. Although I don't like over-centralized cryptocurrencies, it violates the original intention of decentralization, but in terms of investment, centralization may be more promising, allowing you to earn more money.

I strongly disagree with you. The recognition you are talking about means nothing, because no financial giants are using XRP. 
I don't understand how centralisation can help us make more money. Do you prefer to hold a coin knowing that the price can be manipulated ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
May 05, 2018, 04:22:11 PM
It is difficult to compare these coins, because ETH is much stronger and more promising. For long-term storage I would choose ETH. Ripple for daily trades.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 04:20:09 PM
I can not promise you that etherium will refresh previous highs but right now it looks like etherium is gathering liquidity for a noew long trend. Eventually people who bought etherium on lows were absolutely right and I was with them
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
I'm not holding Ripple now. A coin that is too manipulative. Yes, the potential is huge, but why? The coin is centralized. Expect it to grow as much as it did in 2017 for months. There are coins much more promising, decentralized and with a lot of news ahead. At least while I'm away from Ripple, it will be further visible.
Activity: 462
May 05, 2018, 03:26:01 PM
Bitcoin is how to say the king of the cryptocurrency. The ethereum is like the son of bitcoin. And the rest of the coins are so common. This is my idea of cryptocoins. Ripple generally does not consider a coin for crypto. The popularity of the Ethereum grows in proportion to the time it takes to stay on the market. I wonder what will happen next. While watching from the outside.
Activity: 420
May 05, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

There are various projects and coins, which I frankly do not like. Therefore, I do not invest in them, even if it promises to be profitable. Fortunately, Ripple and ETH are not included in this list.
Activity: 26
May 05, 2018, 02:34:42 AM
They are both leaders in their niche, with ethereum focused in smart contracts and ripple trying to tap the banking industry.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
May 03, 2018, 11:57:53 AM
While opinions on the cost of ETH in 2019 are more than convincing, the growth rate will be 600-700%. Many expect the cost of one coin within 5,000-7,000 dollars. There are also more bright assumptions - the cost of the Etherarium can increase to 13 tons. $. While everything speaks of a gradual increase in the rate:Increased operational capabilities.Increase of recognizability and loyalty of consumers.High degree of safety with proper storage.Formation of a high degree of trust on the part of banks and exchanges.
Activity: 265
May 03, 2018, 09:56:33 AM
I will choose ETHEREUM. ETHEREUM has a number of altcoin that use their platform a lot and that shows the power of it. it is very potential and they will keep  growing strongly  onwards. There have been some good news about them so far and their staff are working hard to get new ideas. I have always preferred ethereum and I always will. Ripple isn't much compared to ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: